It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Russia is Building the New World Order Right now!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Just thinking about USA Superhero Adam Schiff.

Well all I know is what I read and see on TV here in USA and it smells. Badly.

This story and link is on the front page of Pravda today. I didn't use Google to get there as I used the TOR browser. So regardless as to whether you feel that hes a hero or a villain Putin does recognize the New World Order and yes, he is still relevant. So is Hunter Biden as much more keeps leeching out. Just like that January 6 committee. So just why doesn't the DOJ indict Trump? Is it they fear a civil war or is Mr. Mumbles just Biden his time for something else?

Putin: Russia is building the new world order right now

"The European Union has finally lost its political sovereignty. Its bureaucratic elites are dancing to someone else's tune, accepting whatever they are told from above, while causing harm to their own population and their own economy,” Putin said. He compared European elections to a "screen" that makes it possible for similar political forces to come and go in rotation. The Russian president believes that the policy of the European authorities will cause the Europeans to split not only in terms of welfare issues, but also in terms of their values. "Such a divorce from reality, from the demands of society, will inevitably lead to a surge of populism and the growth of radical movements, to serious social and economic changes, to degradation, and in the near future, to a change of elites,” Putin said. See more at english.pravda.ru...

So before you go Nancy Pelosi on my thread just at least read what has been reported. Then take a spin as so many here do. Now keep in mind that this site is their English version. If you go to the Russian site in Russian all articles are usually different. You would then have to translate same with Google translate.

But regardless its out there.

PS: Have you read the article about the reorganization at the DHS department that handles biological attacks? Here is an article by FED Agent. So have a go at role play!

DHS Launches New Health Security Office Amid Concerns of Chemical, Biological Detection Capability

edit on 24-7-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I would say to him,

"Cool story bro"

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

Cool and "Stay Frosty"!

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

"The European Union has finally lost its political sovereignty. Its bureaucratic elites are dancing to someone else's tune, accepting whatever they are told from above, while causing harm to their own population and their own economy,” Putin said. He compared European elections to a "screen" that makes it possible for similar political forces to come and go in rotation. The Russian president believes that the policy of the European authorities will cause the Europeans to split not only in terms of welfare issues, but also in terms of their values. "Such a divorce from reality, from the demands of society, will inevitably lead to a surge of populism and the growth of radical movements, to serious social and economic changes, to degradation, and in the near future, to a change of elites,” Putin said.

He's not wrong about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

ts bureaucratic elites are dancing to someone else's tune

Agree, especially Justin Trudeau in Canada, obviously not in the EU

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
More than a month ago (on the same day when this article was published in Pravda) I invited everyone to read what Putin said at the St Petersburg International Economic Forum Plenary session - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: turretless

I went to it and gave you a flag and a star. Nice catch. I saw a Western journalist who was on the ground in Ukraine this morning. He said the USA MSM spin on Ukraine and Russia is total propaganda.

I need to find that story and link.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I have to agree with some of what the translation of what Putin says. The western leaders are hurting their own working class way more than they are hurting Russia with their sanctions, money being made off of the prices increasing is flowing to certain rich people, and the middle class is being disassembled and they are fighting among themselves.

The climate change agenda is far from reasonable, the west is hurting people going to work while promoting people to spend more to go fly around and blow their money...which has worse ecological effect than people going to work. We have a consumer based economy which is being trashed by their ill thought out policies....they want to punish anyone who is believing in reality and want us to believe in their misinterpreted twisted science that punishes the middle class. They want everyone to be poor except a few at the top who run the narrative. The west wants everyone totally dependent on a few at the top.

That does not mean I agree with Putin on most things, it just means I do believe that those running the west lack a brain and that they are being controlled by some group of people with an agenda....that group controlling things will eventually have to get rid of their followers when they figure out they were led to believe a lie. You cannot discount everything someone says because they are doing some wrong....Putin is not wrong about everything. I have no respect for the leaders of the Ukraine either, but feel sorry their people have to be in this war.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I have written them off as being simple pure evil. Just like the rich bully kids back in high school

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Well all I know is what I read and see on TV here in USA and it smells. Badly.

Have you seen this?

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Respectfully while Putin is engaged in warfare he will do and say anything, FWIW just because some aspects are true it doesn't make his or your conclusions anything but opinion.

Here is Kissinger's opinion... well according to Russian Pravda... Again like the Hungary PM saying we need to negotiate, sounds like somebody is putting out peace talk feelers.

www.pravda.ru...

The famous American diplomat Henry Kissinger warned Western leaders that refusing to negotiate with Russia could lead to a big war in Europe.

Kissinger: If the West does not start negotiations with Russia, war will break out in Europe
According to Kissinger, instead of dealing with the internal problems of the country, the current US authorities, together with allies, are trying to destroy the threat to American world hegemony in the form of Russia and China.

In a lengthy interview with the German publication Der Spiegel , the politician predicted that Moscow would soon offer to return to negotiations on the Ukrainian crisis. If Washington and Brussels refuse to talk to Russia, "a hell comparable to the Thirty Years' War" will come to Europe. Then the countries of the Old World lost 40% of their population.

"He ( Vladimir Putin . - Approx. ed. ) cannot accept the fact that almost the entire territory between Berlin and the Russian border has passed to NATO," Kissinger said.

The diplomat also agreed with the conclusions of experts that a Russia-NATO proxy war is going on in Ukraine.

"Two nuclear adversaries are waging a conventional war on the territory of a third state," the American politician believes.

edit on 24-7-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I went to it and gave you a flag and a star.

Thank you very much!

I think it makes sense to clarify one thing.

There are two possible New World Orders.

1) RC-NWO (Russia-China-NWO or Conservative-NWO.) It was proclaimed at the beginning of this year - www.abovetopsecret.com...

2) W-NWO or USA-NWO (West-NWO or Liberal-NWO.)

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
From your link

"As for China and the rest of Asia — there are centers of world development that have emerged there. Look at China's GDP … We are interested in cooperating with China, but this does not mean that they should play along with us," Putin also said.

It is only strong and sovereign countries that do not follow someone else's directions that will be able to set the rules of the new world order.

"It is important not only to defend our political sovereignty, national identity, but also to strengthen everything that determines the economic independence of the country, its financial, personnel, technological independence and self-sufficiency,” he said.

See more at english.pravda.ru...

That doesn't sound any different than what Klaus, Kissinger, Soros, Gates, progressives, et.al. have been saying for years. Most of the world leaders today have done their time in the WEF, and in order for the one world government to come to fruition there's going to have to be 'good cops' and 'bad cops'. They all have a part to play.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

My prediction, China awakens and joins Russia, at this point, a civil war erupts in USA, Ukraine and and Finland among many others will join the new Russia/china alliance, Sweden and Norway are destroyed first, the rest of europe will join or be destroyed, the entire middle east will be nuked.

The new world order will be a new kingdom that is made from whatever is left of Europe,Russia and China.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

Ukraine and and Finland among many others will join the new Russia/china alliance.

What makes you predict that? Honestly those two are some of the least likely to ally with Russia.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: turretless

Thank you very much!

1) RC-NWO (Russia-China-NWO or Conservative-NWO.) It was proclaimed at the beginning of this year - www.abovetopsecret.com...

3) We just have a bunch of corrupt politicians, as we have always had and whose follies are hidden while we focus on the
myths and legends of the New World Order. Bum Bum Bum

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

originally posted by: XipeTotex

Ukraine and and Finland among many others will join the new Russia/china alliance.

What makes you predict that? Honestly those two are some of the least likely to ally with Russia.

Has happened before, why not again? i must add, i am not that serious about my prediction, but this is what i feel could happen, would be crazy enough, plenty of crazy in the last couple of years.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Thank you very much!

3) We just have a bunch of corrupt politicians, as we have always had and whose follies are hidden while we focus on the

Corruption is not the third way of NWO.

This is the main mode of existence of officials within bureaucratic structures.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Thank you very much!

Corruption is not the third way of NWO.

This is the main mode of existence of officials within bureaucratic structures.

Just pointing out the possibility that the NWO is a myth, or at least its tentacles don't reach as deep and wide, as the NWO believers portray.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I'd hardly call the NWO a myth.

It's been talked about by the elites for decades.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join