It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The false flag we have all been waiting for? Or release of truth because they cant hide it?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I don't know about you, but I am continually reading and hearing about the biggest false flag and distraction away from what is really happening...will be the announcement from the government that there are aliens visiting us.

I actually know a guy who has a radio show and him and his cohosts have a "2022 False Flag Draft" and they get points for the false flags they predict. The alien invasion is the highest points for their draft

All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office - with verified checkmark!

DoD Announces the Establishment of the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office

The mission of the AARO will be to synchronize efforts across the Department of Defense, and with other U.S. federal departments and agencies, to detect, identify and attribute objects of interest in, on or near military installations, operating areas, training areas, special use airspace and other areas of interest, and, as necessary, to mitigate any associated threats to safety of operations and national security. This includes anomalous, unidentified space, airborne, submerged and transmedium objects.

What say you? Are they slowly pushing this stuff out there because it will be a False Flag....OR....are they getting ready to drop more info on us because they can no longer hide it all?

edit on 2022 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

If ET's make themselves known, be it a false flag or genuine occurrence; If it brings us together and draws us off our current dark path, I'm all for it.

That being said, I believe there has been a controlled dissemination of information on the subject since the 40's. I don't know why, but its pretty clear its a topic that's ever so slowly worked its way into everyday modern life.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It's gonna have to be a lot more than disclosure....this tik-tok generation won't bat an eye at aliens.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
It's gonna have to be a lot more than disclosure....this tik-tok generation won't bat an eye at aliens.

What if they can look like humans, but infect you with a delayed action virus just by breathing on you?

How many would stay at home forever, if that was revealed?

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

...what?

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Why have I not got the official instructions yet? I mean I need some heads up to go out and start running around in public.

I mean do I need a blaster for attacking or is the invasion just a friendly visit?

For those not using desk top mode.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Aliens cant invade. They would die because they’re not vaccinated. The real false flag will be fauci comes out and says the truth about covid was it was created to keep earthlings safe from Extraterrestrials etc etc

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman
Jesus Christ, not 6 posts into a post about UFOs/Aliens, its already about US politics and covid conspiracies. Cant we have a reprieve?

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Badams

With all the bullsh it this government has been pulling, yould willingly accept and believe them if they said aliens are here? Of coarse you wouldnt silly me.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I'm not American; or some gullible person incapable of critical thought. ALAS, some of us are here to talk Aliens, GO!
edit on 21/7/2022 by Badams because: Dont want to make the Americans cranky.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Nothing would surprise me if they tried. I suppose all they really need to do is say they got a message, can't work it out and that would be enough to keep the majority sh!t scared, again, probably the aliens too.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Look man my point is, i don’t believe aliens come and visit earth mainly because of biological incompatibility and disease etc. if there was aliens out there they would probably learn about us through our technology via the internet and satellite broadcast etc. if there were to be any false flag regarding aliens the idiots in charge would come up with some bs involving space aliens highjack earth’s technology or some other stupid ass # no one could conclude on one way or the other.

But before they can do that they have to make all the minions believe aliens are here without providing a body or tech.
edit on bThu, 21 Jul 2022 21:32:13 -050020223109America/ChicagoThu, 21 Jul 2022 21:32:13 -050007pm7 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

There we go, I knew I could pry some quality discussion material out of you! I was more specifically meaning some grandiose undeniable event as opposed to some news broadcast. Kind of like the movie Signs etc. A event like that surely would at least start the long process of solidifying humanity as a species, rather than a collection of Waring countries. Almost anything is better than the road we're making steady progress down currently.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

In regards to the false flag aspect, I’m saying its going to involve our technology at a level only the government really has access too. If they did build up the narrative like signs it still wouldn’t produce tjat hard corps evidence like an alien body or live aliens or its tech etc lol

Lol if this administration has anything to do with it, their version of aliens would probably be more similar to this

And less like signs, that would take to much thinking 😲👹
edit on bThu, 21 Jul 2022 21:58:53 -050020223109America/ChicagoThu, 21 Jul 2022 21:58:53 -050007pm7 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I mean at this point... anything is possible.

But emperor Klaus will make sure the Aliens are vaccinated.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I just cant work out what they would achieve by pulling a FF event with ET's - I just cant see a logical outcome from it. Its a pretty logical idea with a determinable outcome to set a low yield, clean nuke off in a sacrificial metropolitan area, blame whatever enemy you want and go to war. It has a predictable chain of events. They've clearly worked out that fear mongering on news outlets about a flu can subdue the vast majority of the population if they needed to. Maybe I just cant see the forest for the trees or something, but I just cant work out the why for the ET false flag.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Naturally it would be to gain conformity of a global audience. The bad guys would be the countries calling bull poop. Get everyone to hate each other then make them have to team up. Turning chaos into order for complete control.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Man, Klaus Schwab just lives in your head rent-free doesn't he.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: GoShredAK

What if they can look like humans, but infect you with a delayed action virus just by breathing on you?

How many would stay at home forever, if that was revealed?
Don't give the stupid 'elites' any ideas !!
The next plandemic

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

That's predicated on way to many assumptions. Its completely unknown how people would react to such a thing happening. I highly doubt the result from that would be "complete control", especially since countries cant cooperate at the best of times. Not to mention trying to control separate religions under one "rule". I just don't see it being as cut-and-dry as you make it out to be.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join