It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up space weather ahead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
www.msn.com... &cvid=7e7c90a2647748298ea04eaa8375cbb9

DIrect hit..hoping at least to see northern lights.

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

edit on Sun Jul 17 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProjects

From the story...

NASA predicts impact early July 19. Strong Aurora shows possible with this one, deep into mid-latitudes,"

Need to look out for this.
but deep into the mid-latitudes sounds painful!!

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This is my favourite channel for daily space weather uploads. He also proves that there is NOT A SINGLE climate change paper that takes into account all 5 major solar activities that affect our weather.

They do not want is to know about space weather and how it affects our climate. They want to blame it all on us as it fits their agenda.

Today's weather
youtu.be...

Challenge to ALL climate scientists(and anyone on the Internet), to find a peer reviewed paper that includes the necessary space weather that affects climate change.
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I know most here are not a fan of the Suspicious Observer channel,
but he says it's just a minor one

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

That article is.... Just awful. Glorified commentary on a YouTube video level stuff.

Stick to real, accredited sources for space weather.

NOAA/NWS Space Weather Prediction Center
SpaceWeather.com
SpaceWeatherLive.com
edit on 7/17/2022 by cmdrkeenkid because: Clarification.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I like this one stop shop for credible, real-time space weather. It is run by a HAM radio operator. Just about everything you need, kp index, solar images, storm forecasts, auroral oval etc etc and more
www.solarham.net...
They don't seem to think the 19th has anything in store. He talks about the filament in the forecast;

Solar Update July 16, 2022 @ 12:00 UTC (UPDATED) Yesterday, a plasma rich solar filament located in the northern hemisphere erupted and was responsible for a faint, slow moving coronal mass ejection (CME). The plasma cloud appears to be headed mostly to the northwest and away from Earth. Only a weak glancing blow at best may be possible within 72 hours. Imagery by SDO/AIA and LASCO C2. UPDATE: NOAA/SWPC predict that the very slow moving CME could reach Earth by July 20-21. A noteworthy impact to our geomagnetic field is not expected.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

I didn't know that, he seems pretty legit to me. Especially about the climate change papers that don't exist, which would have space weather taken into consideration, but don't.

Is he dodgy then?

Cheers
edit on 17-7-2022 by Albert999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Albert999

I didn't know that, he seems pretty legit to me. Especially about the climate change papers that don't exist, which would have space weather taken into consideration, but don't.

Is he dodgy then?

Cheers

same, I watch his channel occasionally and I like it
but I think it's the whole 'a solar flare, causing a magnetic pole flip, is going to cause the apocalypse' that puts some people off.
edit on 17-7-2022 by KindraLabelle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Albert999

Is he dodgy then?

Cheers

same, I watch his channel occasionally and I like it
but I think it's the whole 'a solar flare, causing a magnetic pole flip, is going to cause the apocalypse' that puts some people off.

Oh I seeeeee... Yes I can understand that, I took that with a pinch of salt, but from what I gathered he's been right about a lot of stuff? Hope he's wrong this time though!

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

That article is.... Just awful. Glorified commentary on a YouTube video level stuff.

Stick to real, accredited sources for space weather.

NOAA/NWS Space Weather Prediction Center
SpaceWeather.com
SpaceWeatherLive.com

There is no need to think !

Stay inside the box Citizens™.

Do not ever listen to any kind of info that doesn't come from your Benevolent-Government™

Listen only to sources that are Officially-Approuved™, and Accredited™ !

If you are ever unsure : ask a Trained™ Professional™ with the Proper™ Credentials™.

This message brought to you from Trust-Us-Inc™.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

I kind of like suspicious observers stuff. It seems fairly legit, he is challenging the present consensus of professionals sometimes, and a lot of times some of the controversial stuff he says winds up being proven at least somewhat right.

edit on 17-7-2022 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

I kind of like suspicious observers stuff. It seems fairly legit, he is challenging the present consensus of professionals sometimes, and a lot of times some of the controversial stuff he says winds up being proven at least somewhat right.

yes, I like his channel as well. I found it while searching for video's on the pole shift and now he's on my (almost) daily watch list. His vids are short enough for that, if you don't pauze it every 30s seconds to read the articles he's showing on the screen.... most of the time, what he says is hard to understand though. I liked the docu's he did.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Weird. The sensationalistic article above didn't play out. It did, however wind up being a low end storm, just like the sources I linked to said it would be.

No need to stay in the boxes, but use some common sense when thinking outside of it too.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

join