It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interactive Map of the Destruction of Food Manufacturing Plants and More

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MeatHookReality

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: face23785
How much does this happen in a normal year? Is this an increase or just business as usual?

It's just a coincidence of course.

Im guessing that you think these incidents are being done by a secret government cabal to tank our economy or worse correct ?
Well here is some logic & reality: When feed , materials & shipping are scarce or very expensive companies struggle to make ends meet .
Further more , no one wants those jobs .. so these food & animal factories are understaffed.
So owners torch or sabotage their business to get big fat insurance checks .
This imo is what is going on .

I don't think you understand the bigger vision of the great reset.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

A lot of companies, food manufacturing included, have not recovered from the Covid-19 shut-downs. Considering a great many of these companies are in MN, which is a very blue state, and financially coddled the support of individuals well past the time necessary to recover from the pandemic, it would seem that at least in some of these cases, money would be a big issue.

You have no options to hire more people as no one is applying, your product availability is virtually nil because of supply chain issues, your company is not able to produce product........you're broke. Solution - sabotage and destroy. Collect insurance money.

There have been many meat growers that have lost a lot of money because they couldn't get their animals to processing. I know this for fact because I live in the area. Every once in a while, for one day only, people could buy a whole pig or cow (live) for a hundred bucks or even free. Also, bird flu has been heavy in these areas as well.

It is really sad to see mass quantities of food sources destroyed.

edit on 29-6-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

You can't look at things logically like you've done, this is ATS!!! This is no place for statistics and logic. You need to spread rumors of doomsday being upon us!!! This is nothing but the great reset! Brought to you by the international deep web cabal run by the most heinous power of the 21st century, the queen of England AKA a reptilian overlord from time immemorial.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

How much does this happen in a normal year? Is this an increase or just business as usual?

Im guessing that you think these incidents are being done by a secret government cabal to tank our economy or worse correct ?
Well here is some logic & reality: When feed , materials & shipping are scarce or very expensive companies struggle to make ends meet .
Further more , no one wants those jobs .. so these food & animal factories are understaffed.

I don't think you understand the bigger vision of the great reset.
So you have complete confidence that this is all nefarious & part of a dystopian reset ?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   

a reply to: everyone

That's within 6 months.
I did not even notice that. 100 food processing plants up in flames within 6 months should be major headline news everywhere around the world.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Double
edit on 29-6-2022 by AutomateThis1v2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Have any of you worked in the industry and seen the lack of upkeep on these facilities? The majority of food processing plants that I've worked out over the past decade or so have been neglected severely. Rusty, wet, corroded wire's hanging by only a few threads. Relays that are stuck closed. Fuses with double or more the amperage rating they're supposed to have, e-stops that don't work. Pinched or broken safety circuits. Boiler rooms that haven't been inspected and certified since before I was born.

Hell, I've worked places where every single time there was a thunderstorm the power would go out. Sometimes just enough on one leg for itnto be imoerceptible, but have every piece of equipment in the building fault out and come to a stop.

None of this information sounds alarms in my mind. This is what hapoens after decades of hiring # techs who don't care to do their job properly, and now the lack of proper pms has lead to this moment where it's causing fires from crappy housekeeping practices and bad tech work.
edit on 29-6-2022 by AutomateThis1v2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

if it was a cabal it wouldn't be a secret one. It'd be the one that admits it exists while everyone else pretends they don't.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

if it was a cabal it wouldn't be a secret one. It'd be the one that admits it exists while everyone else pretends they don't.
True

<< 1   >>

join