It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Christ - Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Ycon, you are a nut for saying that crap. Are you sure you were not drunk writing that?

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This happens to be the first time I can agree with JM...

But the way he continues to post nothing but religious dogma to attack everyone else, I doubt that I'll be able to agree with anything else he posts.

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 09:20 PM
link   
...never die -once again we are condemned to repeat history.

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 03:13 PM
link   
He is insane. He thinks he is Jesus. He has not come yet. Therefore you are insane.

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon Byrds response about the amount of MW that would be needed is wrong also, this formula is concentrate so less is needed.

How do you reduce *water* into a concentrated form?

Any answers? Anybody?

You *can't*! The only thing about water that can be concentrated is whatever is *suspended* in the water itself. By using a concentrate of whatever is *in* the original miracle water, you'd be forcing people to use *regular water* to dilute it...Thus defeating your very purpose for the miracle water.

If Brian really wants to produce a miracle product to con people with, have him come up with a way to freeze tomatoes with their moisture conent intact...It can't be done because the crystalization of the water as it freezes ruins the tomato every time. If Brian can accomplish the successful freezing & rethawing without ruining the tomato, I'd say he's got a marketable procedure that would make him very wealthy (*without* the 'ol conman rountine)...But his claims of divinity & about that "miracle water" are so far out into left field that he should be a spectator instead of a player.

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 07:41 PM
link   
First, Brian isn't insane, but a con artist. Sorry Ycon, but again, if he ever asks for money or for you to drink anything, don't.

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 09:36 AM
link   
what are we saying? That Christ spiked the punch? Did He like volleyball? ehehehGet it ehehe spike, ehehehe punch hehehehe

Okay that was just dumb, I know.

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This man is a con. I actually agree with James.
Jesus will come, but only when the sinners are
vanquished by my God. If you believe me now, and
follow my lead, you may be saved.

If not, you will face the wrath of God. Ycon you
need to understand God, he would not send someone
like Brian to spread his word.

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 10:01 AM
link   
"How do you reduce *water* into a concentrated form? "

You freeze it. By deffinition this concentrates it at a molecular level.

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Actually, you can't "concentrate" water by freezing it. Water, when frozen, expands.

That's why ice floats.

(and if you don't believe me, get a glass bottle, fill it completely up with water, seal tightly, place in freezer. Since water EXPANDS when frozen, it will break the bottle.)

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 10:37 PM
link   
True, true...

Lupe, it doesn't take a degree in Hydrophysics to know that water expands while feezing...Where *did* you go to school anyway?

posted on Nov, 9 2002 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Tssss...tsssss....in some case, water can stay liquid by - 40 Celsius....h� h� h�....

posted on Nov, 9 2002 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say Lupe is correct in this......Ice ONLY expands because as it freezes it traps a CONSIDERABLE amount of air in it.

If you were to freeze water in space, it would become more dense like anything else that is frozen.

Now what really does break the laws of physcics *So to speak* is Super-naten Liquid....I believe it is called (Liquid Helium)

If you insert a test tube into helium, the helium will climb up the wall of the test tube and "fill" the test tube until it is at equal level to the helium outside, once you take the tube out....the helium goes back up the wall and back into the original container....how's that for a puzzler?

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 9 2002 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Allow me to correct myself, I independantly decided to research this out because I really only THINK ice floats because of my previous statement.

However the interesting tendencies of it's polarity, making it crystaline when it freezes and thus "expands" compared to its more tightly bonded molecules when it is not frozen.

cwis.nyu.edu...

There's the page where I found out the correct information...HAH...a Chem major and I've deluded myself all this time

I guess that does make water more "godly" than I previously actually thought.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 9 2002 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix ...in some case, water can stay liquid by - 40 Celsius...

Usually, water under great pressure (Even though water itself is only *slightly* compressable, the *weight* of the water itself can create tremendous pressures--IE: Bottom of the ocean) or if it's still actively *flowing* (IE: Active river)can it stay liquid at lower-than-normal freezing temperatures...

Another property about water that's pretty amazing...It's the only substance (that I'm aware of) that be found *in nature* in all three of the possible states of matter: Solid, Liquid & Gas.

Glad to see that you're not one of those who seek to hide their mistakes, but instead attempts to *correct* them, FM...That alone has earned some more respect from me...

...Being honest myself, I'm *not* a chem major; I'm more of a major in being a gadfly.
But I *do* read a *lot* on a wide variety of subjects that catch my interest...

[Edited on 10-11-2002 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Nov, 9 2002 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Yeah I don't like any one subject either...I want a tripple major in Math//Physics//Chemistry a Masters in Astronautical Engineering and probably a Ph.D. in Astrophysics or along those lines....my goal??? To be a bugerking manager.

Nah that was a joke, Astronaut...is there anything better? If that fails...Politician!
, and of course when I'm extremely old, I'll teach history, nothing better than someone who IS history, to teach it...and probably government too....there that's a little about myself...GO ME!

Anyways....I used to be the very stubborn one (probably am still a little) and never admitted I was wrong, but alas you learn through life...and looking REALLY stupid because you have too much pride, really teaches you some humility

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 9 2002 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Actually though, back to the water subject, I find it INCREDIBLY interesting that it is "bent". Its bent properties not only allow for it's amazing tendencies...but if no one has guessed or if they are unaware, it is the Freemason's among others belief that the Triangle is the most "godly" symbol there can be.

And of course the bent molecule IS a triangle, unlike most forms of molecules, which are 3d, it and the line molecule are 2 dimensional. Therefore it is safe to call it a triangle

(well not 2 dimensional litterally, but you know what I mean)

And further more...I ran across an interesting realization a bit ago with electron orbitals...I wonder if they actually "move" the electrons...when one thinks of orbitals you think of a planet moving around a sun.

But all the orbital is is really just a probability that it's there...now maybe someone already proved this or some thing, but just to throw it out there....perhaps the electrons aren't moving, but are rather "everywhere" at once, from the least probable to the most...and when you measure its location you just get one of the positions each time, and the actual chance of what location you'll determine it each time is based on that probability?

Eh...Why do I let myself ramble....it's not even the right subject for this post
....but atoms physics all that...certainly shows signs of "design" in this universe.

Sincerely,
no signature

PS. just to throw my thoughts on the whole "christ" thing, no one can be christ, because he'll never return...BECAUSE!!!! It is said that there will be "false prohpets" and "false jesuses" which means even if jesus did return and floated down from the heavens, turning rocks to bread, we'd still throw him in the looney bin or some religious zealot would call him the anti-christ or some crap like that...it's human nature.

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I can see why some people would belive christians to be a bit crazy, if this is the standard we are judged by.
i sincerely hope that this guy gets help!
i am struggeling between being angry as hell, and concern for this guys mental stabilty,and for those who actualy belive this junk! i honestly fear for the people in their lives.
i am a follower, and true beliver of my Rabbi, my good teacher, my Savior , my LORD, my CHRIST,THE ONE AND ONLY YASHUA. and as such i rebuke this man AND his followers. KNOW THIS; there will be many antichrist ,meaning those who claim to be christ,there have been many throughout history, and BRIAN, you are one of them. though be prepared friends THE antichrist IS on his way.

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 01:27 AM
link   
actualy im ashamed i even replied to this post.

hello freemason, i belive the triangel to be an almost holy symbol myself , father,son, holy spirit...flesh,spirit,soul. used im many math equasions.
also, intresting thought!

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Most interesting to hear from you...I have heard many a christian use the triangle symbology to condemn freemasonry.

Nice to know there are still cooler heads out there!

Sincerely,
no signature

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join