It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Christ - Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 05:37 AM
link   
What I would like to know is how do you get water that dosnt have free oxygen in it? Im not talking about the h2o, Im taking about the oxygen fish breath?

Anyone know?

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Water; The universal solvent. WOW there is so many experts on water on this forum. Now we know that there are three types of water, H2O2, H2 (heavy water), and now MH2O2 (Miracle water).
Back to Bwian.
" I accuse Windsor, Charles Philip Arthur George, Prince of Wales of being the Antichrist. "

This I do believe.
But Ycon you must understand that we are all sceptical towards people claming to be the Messiah. With history showing what happens to people who follow these false profits, and with incidents like Wako, Texas. So why hasn't Brian staged a massive miracle to show everyone that he is Christ? He could tell us that he will, say for example, turn Saddam into toad, and then do it. Then we would not be the non believers.
I hope you understand what I am trying to say? Im not going to believe in someone if they cannot back up their claims. I believe that if the Massiah was to come again that what he would say we would all believe and that we would never doubt him. But Brian does seem to have created a lot of doubt around him.

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer

Glad to see that you're not one of those who seek to hide their mistakes, but instead attempts to *correct* them, FM...That alone has earned some more respect from me...

Hey, I wasn't speaking about " normal water " of course. Natural water will freeze by 0 Celsius, I know it.

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix Hey, I wasn't speaking about " normal water " of course. Natural water will freeze by 0 Celsius, I know it.

I know what you meant: I merely gave a couple of examples of how natural water can remain liquid even below that teperature...

But back to the topic, I'm more convinced that GWB & the people who're supporting him & what he's doing to this Nation are being more of an AntiChrist than Brian.

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Sure, if someone is not the AntiChrist, it's Brian. He's just " weird ".

But with the policymakers, it's like chosing between Scylla and Charybdis. Anyway, you have just to wait 2 years 4 for the next presidential elections.

We will see what the peoples think about him and what he did on his 4 years mandate.

I bet that he'll be again president for the next 4 years.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join