It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a vision regarding the World Economic Forum - they must be stopped..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I've been an outspoken critic of the WEF & their 'own nothing...and be happy' campaign against the working & middle classes of the West. Everything they do, under the autocratic rule of Klaus Schwab & his cohort of merry demons, is unethical & disgraceful.

But the other day, I was resting in my chair, when I began to drift into a somnolescent state, halfway between sleep & waking, so called 'hypnogogia'. And in that state, I had a vision of exceptional clarity, in which I saw Klaus Schwab & some of his contemporaries on the stage at one of the recent WEF events, laughing about the deliberately induced disruption affecting the economies, supply chains & transport sectors of developed nations, laughing that people are being subjected to this abhorrent manipulation & destruction of processes which have evolved over many years to be the best in the world - only to be deliberately broken down by the actions of the cyber & financial terrorists on the payroll of Schwab & his abysmal hordes.

And the summary of the vision was thus: A voice clearly stated, without any room for doubt - "They MUST be stopped"

I believe that God is taking action, that He is making plain to the people of the world that these WEF people & their stooges/lackeys are a fifth column operating in our midst, and if they are not forcibly stopped, then it is literally the end of Western civilisation as we know it.

There is no room for ambiguity any more - they must be stopped, at all costs - the fallout of their plan of destruction will be horrendous & will negatively affect the entire world, starting with the third world & developing nations as the attacks on first world nations have knock-on effects in the supply chain, affecting the weakest members of the chain even as the strongest are being whittled down on purpose.

I do not know who is going to stop them, but the vision was a clarion call to arms, that someone must take action, to stop them before they destroy us all. Someone must step up & fulfil that duty, for it is now a sacred obligation - anyone who can, must. It is that simple.

Heaven demands justice, and it shal see justice upheld, one way or another.

Thanks, FITO.

edit on JuneThursday2216CDT06America/Chicago-050022 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I wish I had visions.

God won’t save you.

With all that’s been going on in the world throughout history, if there was a GOD, I imagine he’s been getting off watching all this happen.

The people need to crack it, we all need to crack it.

There needs to be anarchy for change.

Why do people go off chops shooting school kids and innocent people when clearly we have more important targets to fire upon.

God will not save us, but UNITY might.

That vision is my wish.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Doesn't mesh with the predictions of Crawley or the Ahnenerbe.

Ignoring.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I believe that God is taking action

Pity he didn't see fit to take any action over the countless wars and natural disasters before now, not to mention the diseases and plagues that have killed countless millions. According to the bible though he is quite adept at creating such plagues and sending destruction whenever he chooses. Let's not forget too his chosen people who after leaving Egypt went on a murderous rampage destroying all in their path. Now of course he is loving and kind and going to take action against the WEF.
Smashing!

edit on 16-6-2022 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I don't need a vision or to hear a disembodied voice tell me what needs to be done. Maybe you needed it though, sounds like a calling to me. I'm pretty confident that most people can feel a vibe or get messages from their subconscious and the one you describe is making the rounds.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

You got it backwards: they say we must be subjects.....

It doesn't work the other way. Econ is designed and maintained....but them, not Us....

Can't fight a "them"...when there's only ...us.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Someone must step up & fulfil that duty, for it is now a sacred obligation - anyone who can, must. It is that simple.

Then it's up to you to fulfill your sacred obligation. After all, it's your vision!

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
On the Contrary.... schemers like Schwab need to be 'Visible' and be pegged for what the WEF actually is -> a Brick-&-Mortar Front for the 4th Reich

eternal vigilance is a continual price for living in a democratic-republic

ADD: it is said that the Young will prophecy and the elderly will dream-dreams.......... nothing about visions, So i had a bias on your OP from the start
edit on th30165538874716122022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I believe the Biblical narrative to be historically accurate. The narrative is undoubtedly truncated - not replete with minutia of details like you'd expect a modern novel to be written - and we're sometimes given only that which is necessary for our understanding and for the cohesion of the over-arching narrative. That said, I believe that the story of the Tower of Babel represents a factual occurrence, a real historical event in which direct divine intervention protected humankind from sewing the seeds of its own destruction.

And I believe that we stand at that precipice once again. The socio-economic-political-religious behemoth that seems to be a multi-headed monster (WEF, WHO, UN, etc.) is our modern day Tower of Babel. This is the spirit of antichrist that the scriptures speak of. I have never been convinced that there will be an Antichrist (note the uppercase "A"), but there is no doubt that the spirit of antichrist is thriving in the world of God-haters and destroyers of mankind.

...every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. I John 4:3

My take (and this is only my take, I claim no special revelation or prophetic insight) is that we may be allowed to go much further this time - to the very brink of utter calamity - before divine intervention saves our bacon. The folly of pride and the destructive nature of sin and rebellion need to be exposed; and like stupid children, mankind won't see it until the destruction is upon us.

Genesis 11:6 says that God's reaction to the construction of the Tower was thus:

And the Lord said, “Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language, and this is only the beginning of what they will do. And nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them."

I really believe (and this is not defeatism or fatalism) that there will be no earthly power that will stop them. At this point in history, the earth belongs to the powers of darkness, what Paul referred to in Ephesians 2:2 as "the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience..." That authority, though, was only granted or given, as the devil confessed in Luke 4:6 when, attempting to tempt Jesus into worshiping him, he said,

“To you I will give all this authority and their glory, for it has been delivered to me, and I give it to whom I will."

These people and organizations are working in conjunction with that evil darkness and that evil darkness, because of the sin of mankind, has a certain legal, granted and limited authority to work its darkness in this world ... for now. That time of granted authority will end according to the timing of the Creator.

There's a seemingly strange passage in Genesis 15:16, God having told Abraham something of his future plans for Abraham's descendants, that a certain time would be fulfilled on a certain condition:

" And they shall come back here in the fourth generation, for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet complete.”

God allowed the Amorite people to continue on in their wickedness to the point that even the hardest of sinners could not deny the call for justice (judgment). 2 Peter 3:9 tells us:

The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you,[a] not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.

Many mistake God's patience for tolerance. God is NOT tolerant of sin! At some point, the cry for justice and judgment become louder than the cry for patience and mercy and that judgment comes down. It may seem slow coming to us, but "the Lord is not slow to fulfill is promises as some count slowness!
:
edit on 2022 6 16 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Hi ATS,

I've been an outspoken critic of the WEF & their 'own nothing...and be happy' campaign against the working & middle classes of the West. Everything they do, under the autocratic rule of Klaus Schwab & his cohort of merry demons, is unethical & disgraceful.

But the other day, I was resting in my chair, when I began to drift into a somnolescent state, halfway between sleep & waking, so called 'hypnogogia'. And in that state, I had a vision of exceptional clarity, in which I saw Klaus Schwab & some of his contemporaries on the stage at one of the recent WEF events, laughing about the deliberately induced disruption affecting the economies, supply chains & transport sectors of developed nations, laughing that people are being subjected to this abhorrent manipulation & destruction of processes which have evolved over many years to be the best in the world - only to be deliberately broken down by the actions of the cyber & financial terrorists on the payroll of Schwab & his abysmal hordes.

And the summary of the vision was thus: A voice clearly stated, without any room for doubt - "They MUST be stopped"

I believe that God is taking action, that He is making plain to the people of the world that these WEF people & their stooges/lackeys are a fifth column operating in our midst, and if they are not forcibly stopped, then it is literally the end of Western civilisation as we know it.

There is no room for ambiguity any more - they must be stopped, at all costs - the fallout of their plan of destruction will be horrendous & will negatively affect the entire world, starting with the third world & developing nations as the attacks on first world nations have knock-on effects in the supply chain, affecting the weakest members of the chain even as the strongest are being whittled down on purpose.

I do not know who is going to stop them, but the vision was a clarion call to arms, that someone must take action, to stop them before they destroy us all. Someone must step up & fulfil that duty, for it is now a sacred obligation - anyone who can, must. It is that simple.

Thanks, FITO.

No man on earth can stop this. According to the Bible, this must play out and, yes, it WILL end up in the destruction of the planet before it's over. There might come a short time of peace whenever someone steps up with a plan to pull it all together - but when they say "peace and safety" look out. That is when sudden destruction comes out like never before. In all my years of study, I feel that Revelation chapter 18 is talking about America, so this is what I believe is going to happen here, just not sure the exact timing for any of this. It is all in God's timing, and I believe He is waiting on some more people to wake up and smell the coffee.

Perhaps your vision was a warning to you about what's to come. It might have been meant for you alone.
edit on 16-6-2022 by TruthJava because: typo, added text

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Grumpy crowd this morning. I didn't expect that from your OP.
It's up to an individual choice and how you voice your decision to live with God or live under the enslavement of their trans gawd. Many souls would rather see the government as their protective daddy which is sad.
This vid does a good job conveying the mindset of those that will go along with the dark side due to their own lack accountability.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Thank you for a positive contribution to the thread! It's a shame that the understanding of scripture is not more widespread in these days we live in. As you can see from the other replies above yours, God is not hailed as the friend of Man, He is blamed for not stopping the free will actions of men & women down the ages! Patently absurd! It is our duty to step in & save others from the hand of criminally wicked people, as you say we are given the hints in Scripture & then we must apply what we have learned in order to maintain our world in a proper state of balance. People have done nothing so many times, that evil has triumphed (almost) at the end of the Age.

And yet still He calls to us, and leads us carefully if we will trust in Him. I don't know exactly what the answer is, but I do believe that God intervenes to send a message from time to time, and then there's the millions of personal miracles which people have witnessed & experienced down the centuries. There's plenty of evidence for the existence of a loving, kindhearted God who gently leads the lost & broken to salvation, yet firmly resists the proud & arrogant, and the mockers. Plenty of those on ATS, it's plain to see.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

There's a seemingly strange passage in Genesis 15:16, God having told Abraham something of his future plans for Abraham's descendants, that a certain time would be fulfilled on a certain condition:

" And they shall come back here in the fourth generation, for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet complete.”

God allowed the Amorite people to continue on in their wickedness to the point that even the hardest of sinners could not deny the call for justice (judgment).

Yes, that's an excellent point - I too have pondered that particular scripture, realising that it has that precise meaning as you elucidate. It seems we are in a very similar situation now, I agree with your suggestion that no earthly power can stop them now. It seems like Heaven is waiting for a particular series of actions to be fulfilled before sending in the flying squad. Rules of engagement sort of thing - 'wait until you see the whites of their eyes'...Fire only when fired upon, etc.

edit on JuneThursday2216CDT11America/Chicago-050016 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

edit on JuneThursday2216CDT11America/Chicago-050017 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scubalicious
I wish I had visions.

God won’t save you.

With all that’s been going on in the world throughout history, if there was a GOD, I imagine he’s been getting off watching all this happen.

The people need to crack it, we all need to crack it.

There needs to be anarchy for change.

Why do people go off chops shooting school kids and innocent people when clearly we have more important targets to fire upon.

God will not save us, but UNITY might.

That vision is my wish.

YOU have made this into an argument about religion, why are you deflecting from the vein of the thread which is about the evil that is definitely there in Schwab and the WEF as well as in the Bilderbergers etc.

Why.

WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO DEFLECT.

Regardless of whether this came from the thread authors subconscious OR a genuine psychic perception induced by an altered state of consciousness (Shaman do it all the time though there method is far more primitive and involved mostly an altered state induced through hallucinogens while FlyInTheOintment's method is far more in line with state of mind induced state of being which is far more in line with Christian Visionary's, Buddhist Monk's and other Mystics), your point is off topic and damned stupid to make as the first comment.

Fine so YOU DON'T believe in a higher power let along GOD from what you have said here.

There does NOT need to to Anarchy, Anarchy is the tool of the ANTI CHRIST, the REVOLUTIONARY the REBELLION the DEVIL is the False God of Rebellion.

Instead of Anarchy which has been the tool of the evil clique that have hidden in the Freemasons, the Illuminati, the Rosicrucian's before them but which really draws much of it's hatred for the Church from Voltair and his fellow evil thinkers and so sought to DESTROY Christianity and has manifested over the ages again and again in things such as the Freemason created revolt of 1910 in Portugal at the start of the twentieth century which ultimately failed followed by the Russian Revolution which also backfired on them, all ANARCHY has ever done is create suffering, create a NEW Bourgeoise class rather than reforming the Current or OLD elite class and led to more corruption and distress upon the ordinary people than even the previous class ever did.

So NO we most certainly do NOT need Anarchy, what we need is our OWN elite to displace or force reform upon the current EVIL clique in charge of the world, we need to Displace the likes of Freemasonry but remember that most masons are completely innocent of the crimes committed by a small group in charge of them at and above the 33rd degree.

And remember the Masons coming as they were from the inspiration of Voltair and other whose real emphasis was a plan for the destruction of CHRISTIANITY and the CHURCH - not just one church but THE Church the body of Christ on earth as in all Christianity (the Freemasons actually go back to at least the 10th century in Germany WHERE they DID Begin NOT EGYPT OR ISRAEL and they have nothing to do with the building of Solomon's temple they need to remember Christ warning the fate of those that call themselves Jews but are NOT Jews but the Synagogue of SATAN/Lucifer).

They have also been behind many of the Revolts in south America and attempted revolt's before the twentieth century.

So I would warn you that you need to re-educate YOURSELF, look again at how many lives were lost in Anarchist driven revolts over the ages and how they ALWAYS failed or ended up worse for the people supposedly liberated from the old order under the NEW order, the Communist system was the embodiment of almost everything they wanted, it attacked the Church, it outlawed religion, it destroyed the former elite class and it MASSACRED MILLIONS of mostly innocent poor people.

So yes we need rid of Schwab and his vile elite cronies but we really do NOT need misguided puppet Anarchists fulfilling the vile plans of hundreds of years dead Anti Christian thinkers who HATED God.

You might not believe but I urge you to watch this and carefully note what is said.
www.ourladyofgoodsuccess.com...

And don't worry about Catholic or not Catholic, Christian is all you need to be to get it, remember the Virgin Mary was made mother of Christs apostle by Christ on the Cross that Apostle was the youngest of his Apostles and so the first of the Christians by that argument and also as Heir to the throne of David like David and Solomon Jesus would have his MOTHER as QUEEN the Queen Mother is a better description, after the king the Mother of Solomon the Gebirah was actually the second most powerful person in the Kingdom and could and did Intercede on matters with her son and we as Christians that believe in Mary believe she does the same with her prayers to her son on the behalf of many on earth even non believers.

Disney, Children being educated to be GAY before they even know how to count to ten, who is ruling the world and through whom they do this.
All foretold.

edit on 16-6-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

If God does not directly intervene at every step, He'll be accused of cruelty and hardness. If God does intervene at every step, he'll be accused of being a controlling, manipulative interlocutor.

Such is the nature of rebellion. We want our way and we want it now, but we don't really know what the hell we want.

Things will be set right eventually. The ultimate cosmic conflict between light and dark had to take place and culminate to its end. Folks best decide which side they will be on now!

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I know they will cause civilization to collapse , it's inevitable. The same thing has happened many times over during history, the Roman empire being the most obvious and recent.
Their greed , corruption , and self-righteousness , will cause the end of us all. Because, like you said, if the west collapses the whole world collapses. How can third world nations possibly still do oke then if the west isn't anymore.

Then they will come with their plan to 'save the world' , aka we all will be forced to become digital prison slaves.
I'd rather die off course , but I have a child to worry about .

I saw a video once where they had little mechanisms on the backs of cockroaches, to control them.
I can imagine they will try the same with us , and then send us to slave labor mining camps on Mars

I don't have a clue what we can do to stop them. Only a 'great mass awakening' would make a difference.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Someone must step up & fulfil that duty, for it is now a sacred obligation - anyone who can, must. It is that simple.

Then it's up to you to fulfill your sacred obligation. After all, it's your vision!

through the years, i have learned that the contents of dreams or 'visions' which unfold in your minds eye are not necessarily singular Epiphanies...but rather, "mass Illuminations" given to scores, hundreds, even thousands of individuals in a very short span of time (say 15 minutes) in diverse places or just in one country even.

the Deity ET sends out a 'calling' to a large enough group of individuals so that a remedy or alert or antidote for a problem or event can be mustered and Evil be thwarted...so that the greater Prophecy Timeline may continue on the World Stage

... as time went by...and people came out-of-the-closet. we found out that dozens or even hundreds of people had either Dreams/Visions/Epiphanies of 911 airplanes used as suicide missiles at USA targets

this thread is an example... its' not a solo mission for the author of this thread...those with a calling can join in this evolutionary spurt concerning civilization & ethical concerns of dissolving the WEF in its' present state

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
On the Contrary.... schemers like Schwab need to be 'Visible' and be pegged for what the WEF actually is -> a Brick-&-Mortar Front for the 4th Reich

eternal vigilance is a continual price for living in a democratic-republic

ADD: it is said that the Young will prophecy and the elderly will dream-dreams.......... nothing about visions, So i had a bias on your OP from the start
Yup, the fourth industrial revolution.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Hi ATS,

Thanks, FITO.

Why would God be calling on you?

Can't God just do things for Himself? Take a look at history. Of all the thousands of would be corrupt despots and dictators, do any of them last?

Also, how do you perceive they could be stopped, if it were up to human intervention? Are you advocating violence?

Surely the same God that said "You shall not kill" and who proclaims that it is His place to take vengeance, would not be leading us into sin?

Prayer is the answer. The prayers of good people give God the assent to act on their behalf.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join