It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO/Great Reset and the banking ponzi

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: jos23

I would not worry too much joe you see billions of dead people can't pay taxes nor can they realistically be buried or disposed of.

They want the blood out the stone mate but not on the pavement.

As to recession, well there is a difference between simply recession and stagnation, if in doubt see what happened to the Roman empire.

Society is always a few steps away from collapse, and yet our world continues to spin.

Your are right about cooperation all the same, see we need to come together as a species for the correct reasons, and not the select fews reasons.

I don't see that happening any time soon nether if im honest.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I would not worry too much joe you see billions of dead people can't pay taxes nor can they realistically be buried or disposed of.

They want the blood out the stone mate but not on the pavement.

As to recession, well there is a difference between simply recession and stagnation, if in doubt see what happened to the Roman empire.

Society is always a few steps away from collapse, and yet our world continues to spin.

Your are right about cooperation all the same, see we need to come together as a species for the correct reasons, and not the select fews reasons.

I don't see that happening any time soon nether if im honest.

I think it´s pretty obvious they are worried. They take their private jets to Davos to discuss how to create a prison planet for ordinary people while telling us it´s to save the climate.

It´s not of course. They know the financial system is doomed but they do not want to lose their influence.
Control money and you control people.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   

The actual quote is "Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes it's laws" and attributed to Mayer Amschel Rothschild.

The bankers control the lobbyists jos23, who influence the politicians, and they control the people.

That's the colour of our present day.

Take away that control which can be illusory at best, and anarchy prevails, and not the good sorts where everyone is equal or barter is the name of the game, but the other sorts, with blood, guts, pain, and strife, in spades, essentially survival of the fittest.

That's not a game we ever wish to see take place nether.

edit on 7-6-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

There will be anarchy and mass death when it collapse. Mad Max.

The question is how we prevent it. I do think LaRouches solution will work.

edit on 7-6-2022 by jos23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
This LaRouche from Wiki?
'LaRouche criminal trials: On February 16, 1987, the Commonwealth of Virginia indicted 16 LaRouche associates on securities fraud and other felonies. On March 3, 1987, the State of New York indicted 15 LaRouche associates on charges of grand larceny and securities fraud.'

Also Wiki:
'The LaRouche movement is a political and cultural network promoting the late Lyndon LaRouche and his ideas. It has included many organizations and companies around the world, which campaign, gather information and publish books and periodicals. It has been called "cult-like" by The New York Times.'

With Klaus Schwab's WEF already having control of a large and growing number of politicians, world leaders and influential people who have graduated from his five year 'training' program for Young Global Leaders and control of information via MSM outlets and most social media, a conservative group is going to have a hard time gaining enough momentum before the brainwashing is complete.

In America such conservative groups are now called 'radical rightwing extremists' and laws are being formed to make sure that kind of activity gets dealt with and swiftly stopped. The Tea Party was pretty short lived, and any conservative group will be unlikely to gain any meaningful traction in the US.

The balance of power has become so imbalanced it's going to be a real challenge to correct. When our government is under conservative control they do little to restore that balance, making more and more people wonder if we're already a one party system- the haves governing the have nots- and just don't realize it yet.

The majority of wealth in the world is held in liberal hands, allowing them to be the 'great controllers'; it's going to take a lot of disillusioned multi-billionaires turning toward more conservative ideals to shift the balance of power.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

You do know that big money control Wikipedia no?

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Cant just flip a switch and turn civilisations on and off jos23.

Its not how we prevent it, as civilisations rise and fall, but about how we stave off the inevitable.

All our eggs in the one basket certainly don't help matters, as when one goes bad so do the rest and the dominoes start to fall.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   

You know that big money controls religion right?

Show me something of significance money does not influence in this day of age?

edit on 7-6-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

NWO/Great Reset and the banking ponzi

Strike a blow for freedom and get you some bitcoin.

ftx.us... chtype=e&gclds

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Cant just flip a switch and turn civilisations on and off jos23.

Its not how we prevent it, as civilisations rise and fall, but about how we stave off the inevitable.

All our eggs in the one basket certainly don't help matters, as when one goes bad so do the rest and the dominoes start to fall.

Are you trolling?

It´s simple math. There is always a shortage of money in the system because of interest on debt. Only new debt can pay for that.

The question is how to change the current banking system so we can avoid a collapse of civiliztion.

I don´t believe it is inevitable.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Are you trolling?

Sigh, nope simply attempting to educate you as to the way the world is jos23.

t´s simple math. There is always a shortage of money in the system because of interest o debt. Only new debt can pay for that.

Its not simple joe, again money is not predominantly the main concern but people and the way the choose to accumulate such.

The question again i how to change the current banking system so we can avoid a collapse of civilization.

All civilizations collapse joe and nothing lasts forever, change well that's also inevitable.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Are you trolling?

Sigh, nope simply attempting to educate you as to the way the world is jos23.

t´s simple math. There is always a shortage of money in the system because of interest o debt. Only new debt can pay for that.

Its not simple joe, again money is not predominantly the main concern but people and the way the choose to accumulate such.

The question again i how to change the current banking system so we can avoid a collapse of civilization.

All civilizations collapse joe and nothing lasts forever, change well that's also inevitable.

I get your points but we have to buy some time. If we do not change the banking system soon it is over.
Perhaps we solve the other problems with energy etc later.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Get over it, there's nothing you can do about it. It's baked in.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Banking is a necessary evil in today's world.

There could not have been the industrial revolution nor the information age in which we now exist without banks and money.

You see our primitive barter systems that were in place before monies could not cut the mustard or facilitate change before banking was established.

Do they rule the world, not like some sort of Illuminati but the ancient banking houses and cartels do have a finger in every dirty little financial pie.

Two nations left standing without connections to the likes of the World Bank, North Korea and Cuba, well there are another three but they have more money than sense Monaco, Liechtenstein, and Andorra.

You do realise that this "new financial system" will require "the great reset", so be careful what you wish for.
He is warning about the 'elite's who want a 'new financial system' , indeed the 'great reset'.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Yeh, i got the gist of it.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I get your points

I get your points also.

If we do not change the banking system soon it is over.

Sky is always getting ready to fall.............and yet here we remain.

Perhaps we solve the other problems with energy etc later.

Energy just like information is much more important than money, take fusion power for instance, which would satisfy our demands for the next couple of centuries at least and may well allow us to colonize the moon and asteroid belt.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jos23
a reply to: nugget1

You do know that big money control Wikipedia no?

I do, and I also found many other sources on LaRoche, his criminal charges and trials. Wiki just gave the briefest overview of the organization, so I linked it for quick, easy reading.
It's easy to jump into more in-depth information from there.

I'm not knocking the efforts of LaRoche; just pointing out the obstacles they face.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The subject is fractal reserve banking.

A currency (interesting word, isn’t it) can be issued using other methods.

As a poster mentioned,tied to an actual commodity (like gold or silver), is by far a more honest system then the one the op described.

Banking is here to stay, on that there can be little debate, it is really just the ptb wish to use another ‘imaginary’ system to wring real commodities from us long suffering plebes that is under discussion.

edit on 8-6-2022 by Dalamax because: Editing

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   
What a bland experience existence must be to not believe in magic

<< 1    3 >>

join