It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO/Great Reset and the banking ponzi

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The sunshine, sunshine.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I agree banking is not going anywhere any time soon and an actual currency backed by commodities like gold or silver is the better and more honest system but i dont see them going back to such a standard.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Daylight savings tried to influence the sunshine for profit or at least keep the stores open longer.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Could be worse, i could place my belief in anthropomorphized invisible men in the sky.

Plenty of wonder and mystery to be had in this verse without the likes of the notion of magic.

That being said "any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic".

People from a few hundred years ago would deem our technological advancements magical without the proper understanding of how they function or operate, maybe like beauty, magic is in the eye of the beholder?
edit on 8-6-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Could be worse, i could place my belief in anthropomorphized invisible men in the sky.

Plenty of wonder and mystery to be had in this verse without the likes of the notion of magic.

That being said "any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic".

People from a few hundred years ago would deem our technological advancements magical without the proper understanding of how they function or operate, maybe like beauty, magic is in the eye of the beholder?

I don't know if I agree with this. I mean I am probably not the smartest person on planet earth but when I see some things I don't understand I don't say must be magic I'm more in the camp of what the # is that? and How the # did you do it?

I can't imagine all primitive people said "OOOh AAAAh Magic" like a bunch of toddlers. I am more then certain that our ancient selves also had some form of logic and skepticism to a degree where they knew something was happening and didn't necassarily believe it to be super natural. I have a really hard time believing all ancient people just blamed it on god[s] or whatever.

Today it is reverse we look at what ancient people accomplished and some assholes associate the pyramids being built by aliens (not magic but #ing aliens) because we don't understand how they did it. Seems pretty stupid to me tbh.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Of course, the primitive people did not say "OOOh AAAAh Magic". LoL

More lightly to either burn you at the stake for being different or worship you as some kind of demigod down to being able to perform miraculous feats aka magic.

As to the pyramids, the great one any road, and/or how they were built, well that remains to be established in its entirety, and probably never will be.

They did not do it in two decades that's for sure, with approximately 2,300,000 limestone and granite blocks around 2.5 tons each being laid every few minutes.

Then there is the ramp issue to contend with, might not be magic but its still a mystery as to how they accomplished such.
edit on 8-6-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
There is no NWO , and thinking this is complete nonsense. How on earth are you going to get China. , Russia & America to work together at a combined effort to enslave the world ?
Powerful men argue with each other non-stop , and they never bend in their codes . So how are the elite families going to accomplish this ?
The 60s were a NWO in comparison to the 40s , and so it goes .
edit on 8-6-2022 by MeatHookReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jos23
Banking today is a huge scam and a ponzi. It will soon collapse unless transformed.
It is called fractional reserve banking. They are allowed to create 100 times more money than they have. They lend out the fake loan and can take your real house if you can´t pay.

Since debt has interest this system was doomed from the start. It will collapse. Because on the global scale only new debt can pay for old debt since there is interest.

Eventually there are to few left to pay for the old debt. Then central banks start supporting the house of cards for a while. But it leads to inflation and that is where we are.

This is why WEF want a new financial system. Not a system that benefit humanity though. It will only benefit the same "elite". Carbon credits, social credits and massive surveillance.

I agree with you , but my Grandfather thought that Elvis & the Beatles were the end of society.
Ive been hearing about a NWO , ISO9000 etc for 30 plus years & yet there are no chips in our heads here in the West . All advancements bring good & bad with them .. but it’s been the same story since the first caveman bashed in his neighbors skull & took his possessions. Those who have strength have the gold & who has the most gold runs the show until someone with bigger cannons or more gold kicks the old King off the hill .
Besides it’s always been the Prussians ( The West ) vs the East & the Prussians still pull most all the strings in the Western world . The Germans have sent their sons & daughters into most all the Crowns in Europe & even Russia. The next big world upheaval will see Germany & Russia vs China with America as a step child to the Prussian war machines & families.
Russia & Germany have been in bed together since the Wall was torn down .
In the last 40 years why has our Federal Reserve Chair spent so much time at Deutsche Bank ?
The German/Prussians have caused more mayhem on Earth than any other group of people .
If there is a cabal in the World it is most definitely a German/Prussian one .
Those German cannon builders at Krupp are probably developing the mother of all weapons as we speak .
I blame Germany for most all the mayhem in the Western World … just my opinion & I enjoy your thoughts as well .
edit on 9-6-2022 by MeatHookReality because: it

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 6/12/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join