It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bilderberg Group - Mark Dice

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
In this short presentation Mark Dice breaks down the known history of The Bilderberg Group and their roots in the Federal Reserve, NATO, The European Union and more.

I'm sure we're all quite familiar with the Bilderbergers but this 8 minute video is worth a watch.

edit on 362022 by Wide-Eyes because: Grammar

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

It was through hearing about this group many years ago that I came to realize nothing happening today wasn't planned at least 50 years ago.
I think they sometimes ran into unexpected reactions from the public and had to revise plans in action, but it just gave them data to refine their techniques and have alternate plans to cover different scenarios.

It seems with the advent of computers and social media tracking they've been able to speed up the timeline of their plans exponentially.
They've branched out into sub-groups, like the WEF and take-over of the media in order to attack on multiple fronts all at once.

Most people will never know what hit them and the world engineers will convince them it's the action of the people that caused the end of life as we now know it.

Our great grandchildren won't ever know what life was like in our day, and our stories- if we're allowed to tell them- will be relegated to folklore.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I also watched that one this morning it was up on the top of my feed on YouTube and as usual very funny but at the same time very serious and well-informed.
None Dare call it conspiracy.
I think I was about 25 years old when I realized that a lot of folks just don’t want to know what’s going on because of the natural tendency towards stoicism that all intelligent people seem to have but unfortunately if you ignore evil evil persists and it grows and becomes malignant and then as much more difficult if not impossible to remove from the body politic or the world at large.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I think they sometimes ran into unexpected reactions from the public and had to revise plans in action, but it just gave them data to refine their techniques and have alternate plans to cover different scenarios. 

Exactly this ☝

I remember the Swine Flu, Bird Flu scares.

Then they promoted Tamiflu, the drug that f#cked people up way worse than the initial disease ever could.

Now we're supposed to trust these clowns.

No chance on my behalf.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

I was talking with my significant other earlier about how evil only exists given opportunity.

We're probably surrounded by psychopaths that would if they could.

I don't dwell on it but I'm pretty sure it's true.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Pretty tame video for Bilderberg standards but thanks for sharing it.

No mention of the Rockefeller's fundamental role but there's more here about 'Nazi International' connections and Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands.

Turns out the World Economic Forum (originally known as the 'European Management Forum') also has a rather colourful history and their 1973 Davos manifesto meeting was held under the patronage of.. Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Interesting.

Sadly it's not in the good way.

The more we learn, the more we realise just how terrifying the global order actually is.

Despite all this, I refuse to live in fear.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Here's what's on the agenda this year, June 2-5.

1. Geopolitical Realignments
2. NATO Challenges
3. China
4. Indo-Pacific Realignment
5. Sino-US Tech Competition
6. Russia
7. Continuity of Government and the Economy
8. Disruption of the Global Financial System
9. Disinformation
10. Energy Security and Sustainability
11. Post Pandemic Health
12. Fragmentation of Democratic Societies
13. Trade and Deglobalization
14. Ukraine

The link also gives the history of the organization. We're just pawns on a chessboard, with only monetary value. Our humanity means nothing to them.

[www.bilderbergmeetings.org...]

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Our humanity means nothing to them. 

You aren't wrong.

1. Geopolitical Realignments 

I think that's code for war.

2. NATO Challenges

I think the challenge is subduing Russia.

3. China

The goal is obviously to emulate China.

4. Indo-Pacific Realignment 

This probably means shipping even more industry to the East.

5. Sino-US Tech Competition

Allow it to happen with massive backhanders.

6. Russia

Massive distraction to take people's minds off the Covid shots.

7. Continuity of Government and the Economy

Prevent protest and label protesters as insurrectionists.

8. Disruption of the Global Financial System 

They're doing a pretty good job of that...

9. Disinformation

Any information they don't like.

10. Energy Security and Sustainability 

Starve us out to thin the herd.

11. Post Pandemic Health 

What can they trick the masses into taking next?

12. Fragmentation of Democratic Societies

Again, they seem to have that covered.

13. Trade and Deglobalization 

I'm not sure what "deglobalisation" is supposed to be and neither does my dictionary.

I'm going to hazard a guess that it results in a war.

14. Ukraine

Money laundering, human trafficking, Children training in far right summer camps.

We are seeing number 14 in real time.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

These are some of the people said to be at this years meeting:

The CEO of Pfizer, the head of the CIA, the Director of the NSC, the VP of Facebook, the King of Holland and the Secretary General of NATO

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Stuff like this is what ATS was founded on. Can't wait to watch the video later tonight when I can.

Thanks for sharing, imho it's good to see some information on the root causes of a lot of today's issues. Google bits have deleted millions of pages of real information now. Many of the newer generation don't have the "facts" that we used to have since they are gone now.

*Google bots - not bits lol
edit on 3-6-2022 by TruthJava because: typo

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

The video is okay, the best part is at 5:50 where Ron Paul gives his commentary. I'll let you watch it for yourself but what he says is most likely spot on.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Absolutely spot on.

Quotes like that are exactly why he was never allowed to be president.

It's a sad world we live in when the only guy telling the truth is outcast from the political circle.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Interesting.

Sadly it's not in the good way.

No, not in a good way mate.

Thought there was a good recent vid here about the meeting with a relevant quote underneath.

Quote:

• "Cecil Rhodes' secret society incited the Boer War and spawned the Milner Group (1902), the Milner Group spawned the Round Table Group (1909), the Round Table Group incited World War I and spawned the Royal Institute of International Affairs (1919) and the Council on Foreign Relations (1921), and the CFR and the RIIA spawned the Bilderberg Group in 1954, and the Trilateral Commission in 1973."

Stanley Monteith.

Quotes

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Illuminati basically.

I'm not exactly sure who's in charge these days but the agenda appears to be full steam ahead with no signal of stopping.

WW3 is definitely coming.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   

The last time Bilderberg Group had a meeting the Syrian conflict was the last on their list of things. One of their guests also included a member of the Syrian opposition groups or political members from the Syrian opposition rebel side.

Before 2015/2017 there are images of this person leaving the Bilderberg Group. Its not surpsing that Ukraine is at the bottom of their talking points for the group.

They are getting more concerned of Russia teaming up with China countering the Western/WEF Geopolitical Realignments.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

1 isn't a code for war in generally its what is happening with China/Russia they are teaming up this is something they do not like.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

The last time Bilderberg Group had a meeting the Syrian conflict was the last on their list of things. One of their guests also included a member of the Syrian opposition groups or political members from the Syrian opposition rebel side.

The 67th Bilderberg meeting was held in 2019, and the 68th meeting June 2-5 of this year. Covid caused them to skip 2020-2021.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Illuminati basically.

I'm not exactly sure who's in charge these days but the agenda appears to be full steam ahead with no signal of stopping.

I would say the devil is in charge of these people, literally. A concert of demons ministering to these fools with temptations and directions like puppets on a masterpiece web of strings.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Illuminati basically.

I would say the devil is in charge of these people, literally. A concert of demons ministering to these fools with temptations and directions like puppets on a masterpiece web of strings.

I'm beginning to wonder if they are even people.

The way that they talk suggests to me that they are themselves demons.

<<   2 >>

join