It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Addicted to Guns

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   

In the clip above, journalist Jack Posobiec is detained outside a public restaurant.

Apart from the obvious gripe, check out the firepower on display.

The website I used to look at crime statistics doesn't have any data pertaining to Davos.

There's information on Zug, Zurich, Lucerne, Basel and Bern, all within a 275km radius from Davos, but nothing on Davos itself.

Is Davos just that unsafe?

Why are the elites so addicted to firearms?

Don't they know about the movement to disarm everyone?

Shouldn't they lead by example?

Why do they have the luxury of not disarming?

Why are firearms around rich elites okay but when it comes to your safety then pretty soon you're going to be # out of luck or dying in the process of defending your right to self protection?

I always wonder why these lone nutter gunman types never have more ambition to go after big fish that would make a difference, instead of innocent people.

Imagine an environment which elites found chaotic and dangerous as opposed to engineered and scripted.

Imagine those smug bastards for once having the fear of god put into them.
edit on 1-6-2022 by 19Bones79 because: On digital currency and other noble pursuits

edit on 1-6-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79
The people in charge always want themselves and their enforcers the only one's armed.

Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Why bother being human, when you can't be free?

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Aubrey Plaza:

[snipped]

Also Aubrey Plaza:

www.youtube.com...

variety.com...

"Aubrey Plaza, Danny DeVito to Star in Animated Horror Sitcom ‘Little Demon’ From FXX"

"Per the logline, the show follows a reluctant mother (Plaza) 13 years after being impregnated by Devil (Danny DeVito). She and her Antichrist daughter (Lucy DeVito) attempt to live an ordinary life in Delaware, but are constantly thwarted by monstrous forces, including Satan, who yearns for custody of his daughter’s soul."

These people are evil and hate you. Even Jason eventually figured it out.
edit on Wed Jun 1 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Murder is against the law, no matter what method is used to commit the crime.
Life has become cheap, no conscience or morality involved to maybe stop someone from committing murder, just like it was a video game without realizing there are consequences.

The issue is mental illness and or the lack of morality, banning guns will not stop murder.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Its ok for the elitists to use hired guns to protect their agendas behind our backs though right?

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Your link sets off a "Potential Security Risk Ahead" from Firefox .
Is that sarcasm , given the topic of your post ?

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

Murder is against the law,

Two-tiered justice system. Murder is against the law for you. Ideally the morality game is more effective on a level playing field,don't you think?

edit on 1-6-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2022 by 19Bones79 because: Government coin to moon. Soon.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Only if we agree that they rule over us instead of representing us.

Democracy.... Whatever that was.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ah yes, we should blame chains for slavery and eyeglasses for racism.
Oh and Apple for creating the damnable Iphone.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Do what you want.

We all need a hobby, I guess.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Are you sure?

Alec Baldwin wont stop texting me on this issue.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
That is a good question some have chosen to alter their DNA with patented mRNA injections. I wonder if they are aware that in 2006 I believe the Supreme Court ruled that DNA could not be patented but RNA could. They chose to become an experimental being that has patented technology in it. From last Sept right here on ATS

There has been too few discussions regarding intellectual property rights and covid vaccines.
First, can the synthetic genes in the vaccines be patented? Yes, the Supreme Court has already ruled in favor of the geneticists (link to court ruling on page):

No longer human definitely not free (how many boosters are needed if it only works for 2 weeks?
Willingly due to fear mongering and lies.
They "Did their research" before it was available and state they take it again (and a lot have.)

Wondering how informed consent works when the information comes out after the consent?

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
WEF police force, scary badge with the two horns and all. Nice assault rifles they are carrying.

i2-prod.mirror.co.uk...

i2-prod.mirror.co.uk...

Sniper tower?

i2-prod.mirror.co.uk...

Those fake cops during the arrest do like their 9mm's. Old Joe not happy at all
lol
edit on 1-6-2022 by Sander1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Are you sure?

Alec Baldwin wont stop texting me on this issue.

Maybe it is a 2 tiered justice system when it comes to murder, I’m conflicted on this!

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Fair enough.

While you ponder your conflict, ill offer a few points.

Has Seth Richs murderer been found?
Was Ashlii Babbit murdered?

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Did Jeffrey Epstein kill himself?

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
A disarmed public is always for the benefit of those in power and never for the people they represent.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: JinMI

Did Jeffrey Epstein kill himself?

Lets look at the tapes and find out!

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

The WEF concentrates the most powerful and public people in the world. All targets for terrorist actions. What do you expect?

<<   2 >>

join