It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody's thoughts are off grid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If you ever thought there's no way in Hell you'll ever desire the NWO, think again.

The one thing that's making sustained progress around the world, is that every day things get a bit more #ty.

As the middle class collapses, the lower classes will resort to crime very quickly when inflation starts to hit home. It's human nature to survive before you make any assertions about that. Some will resort to crime. Others will riot and protest.

Universal basic income will be their lifeline.

But before that the middle and upper class will be sold on transparency as a deterrent to crime.

With all the havenots being bothersome to those only slightly affected by the ongoing, engineered societal collapse, this cowardly class of civillians will do everything in the way of compliance to prolong their existence inside their 'highly customized soap bubble'. If you have eat, pray, love somewhere on your wall and you are still relatively comfortable financially, this means you.

Transparency means everybody on this planet will be tracked 24/7 for crime prevention, and in the coming disorder every 'sane, rational person' will be encouraged by the media to sign up.

Will you sign up?

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I'll stick with my Malort, guns and wilderness. Survival of the fittest.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I'm relatively comfortable, have a good career and am well positioned in my chosen profession to remain relevant.

I'll still fight the globalist cabal and digital control grid, this is the future of my children we're talking about.

You can call me a lot of things, a coward is not one of them.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Thank God, I'll be dead by the time that happens at my age.

Will my kids and grandkids sign up, probably, the brainwashing is deep and the Chinese have perfected it.

Why do you think China is so beloved by Obama and others.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Perhaps there is a more apt description for what I'm saying.

I predict the middle class will put their heads in the sand for as long as they can and pretend things will turnaround until the day they capitulate and by then they will already be proclaiming how shiny their new chains are.

Btw, from your posts I've read I don't take you for the cowardly type.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
If you ever thought there's no way in Hell you'll ever desire the NWO, think again.

The one thing that's making sustained progress around the world, is that every day things get a bit more #ty.

As the middle class collapses, the lower classes will resort to crime very quickly when inflation starts to hit home. It's human nature to survive before you make any assertions about that. Some will resort to crime. Others will riot and protest.

But before that the middle and upper class will be sold on transparency as a deterrent to crime.

With all the havenots being bothersome to those only slightly affected by the ongoing, engineered societal collapse, this cowardly class of civillians will do everything in the way of compliance to prolong their existence inside their 'highly customized soap bubble'. If you have eat, pray, love somewhere on your wall and you are still relatively comfortable financially, this means you.

Transparency means everybody on this planet will be tracked 24/7 for crime prevention, and in the coming disorder every 'sane, rational person' will be encouraged by the media to sign up.

Will you sign up?

As a Christian who believes in the Mark of the Beast system coming someday with the New World Order...no. I will not be signing up. Yes, that is a scary thought and may mean starvation and/or death but I can't. I pray every day God will give me courage to say no if this starts to happen in the beginning (pre-mark stuff) and right before the Rapture

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It is not always the lower class people who resort to crime. Remember, the middle class are in debt and many will resort to crime to maintain their way of life and keep from losing most of what they acquired. The middle class are apt to cause more problems if things collapse. They do not want to lose their prestigious life or their house or autos. They do not want to get humiliated in front of their peers.

But that is not the majority of the middle class, most are still honest. But if ten percent of them do this to preserve what they have acquired, their debt payments are high and they steal or swindle more verociously, draining people of everything they have. These people will steal through hacking and clean out people's bank accounts.

Then you have people who are about to lose things that will look for ways to boost their income...scammers will take their money by convincing them to invest in poor investments....some will gamble and lose and will drive themselves further down trying to recoup their losses...I know more than a few people who lost everything that way.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

i'd rather live naked in the trees than exist in that hell
id sign out before they ever make me sign up
I hope Im not the only one who feels that way.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

If there's a bit of humor to be had(and there aleays is) , here's an atheist and a believers views converging.

Not unlike communism and capitalism.

In theory you're the communist

edit on 26-5-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You make a valid point.

Blue collar and white collar crime will happen alongside each other on an unprecedented scale.

We just need to catch up with our governments.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

You're definitely not.

Have you noticed how much individual people have come to be devalued at the expense of the group?

We're constantly being asked to identify through the lense of extreme polarity.

Will we ever remember the last day we experienced normality before this #show kicked into high gear?

Do we even know where we were on that fateful day?

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

It's always the young, inexperienced that gets sold on the idea of the future, as in their own eyes the future is still limitless and unbound.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I'm Schizoaffective and in the system.

I'm already aware of being monitored.

It's not that big an issue for me.

Most of them are very nice and it's non-intrusive.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I don't know why but I read the last sentence in an Indian accent.

Just bob your head up and down you'll get what I'm saying.

Aanyway. Perhaps the coming system will simulate an environment wherein everybody is schizoaffective,even if we're not.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I hope not.

There are times it's very challenging and horrible, some of the voices push terrible ideas.

It takes a lot of effort getting them to back off.

Rare for me these days though.

Mostly it's just wellness checks and "how are you doing today" and "did you remember to take your meds" voices.

You really have to Know Thyself because some of the negative influences try to trick you into doing dangerous, stupid and risky things. I've fought them off for decades and for the most part they leave me alone now because I'm obviously not buying in to their agenda.

Someone knew to the experience might think they're "voices from God" or something, but they're not.

edit on 5/26/22 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edit

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
I'm Schizoaffective and in the system.

I'm already aware of being monitored.

It's not that big an issue for me.

Most of them are very nice and it's non-intrusive.

You probably have a humongous social credit score.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Will you sign up?

hell no!
but only maybe to get on the inside. i'd have to scope out the situation more.
noble idea tho, but probably useless.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

110% agree.

What I see is a huge swath of people not even remotely willing to give up their luxuries or conveniences in order to fight or stand up for what they believe in. People of all ages, rooted in their ego's and prideful ways. Making sure their family gets taken care of first before anyone else. Still stepping on toes if it means their children can still go to a football game.

The developed world is not ready for anything off-grid.
If anything, the grid is going to be all-encompassing.
People won't escape and if they do, they won't survive.
People say they can, but don't even know how to start a fire.
They end up buying all the ammo and dehydrated food.
But stay fat and on the couch.
God forbid they actually struggle.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Haha. Never thought of that. I try to be useful within my abilities.

Pick up trash, return shopping carts, neighborhood wacth, little things like that.

It ain't much but it's something.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I am a bit confused now because it looks like you put the cart in front of the horse.

Your scenario here is that the "havenots" will resort to crime and that the "havegots" are cowards, first and foremost. And because of that, the havegots will be open for 24/7 surveillance because crime prevention. By using the word "cowards" on the whole middle and upper class, I guess you do not count yourself to that class.

So in the end, you ask me, will I sign up? My answer is: no. My question towards you:

Do you use the basic instinct that you started your narrative with, to justify crimes? I can't help myself getting the impression that you use the poor man's stealing excuse here to prematurely put blame on another class in your scenario.

That's why I think you got it wrong from the beginning. First, all the "havenots" would have to go on criminal sprees for this to even be an issue. I for myself would then blame the criminals, not jump that step and go on to establish like it's already happening and paint a scenario to already shove blame to somewhere else.

Why is this an repeating issue, it's always the others fault when one is not successful. It's either the neighbor, another race, class or the state.

Why is it never the own fault? I am not saying it is never external influence and reasons...but why am I successful then?

The answer:
When someone asks me how many extra steps I take, my answer is: I start counting when I think it hurts, and when my feet are finally sore, I put on top a thousand more. I don't retreat, I pick up extra steps for the run up.

Not my answer:
When someone asks me how many extra steps I take, my answer is: It's the upper or middle class that is at fault for me not progressing in life.

Maybe that's the difference?

<<   2 >>

join