It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US DoD issued a contract for Covid research in Ukraine 3 months before Covid existed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on May, 18 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
expose-news.com...

This article supports other information showing the government was aware of Covid 19, and even doing research on it, months before WHO even named the disease. That means it was an inside job.

It also means that perhaps the Wuhan connection was a red herring, and that Labyrinth Global Health and Peter Daszak were more involved in Ukraine than in Wuhan.

This data suggests that more was going on in Ukraine than in Wuhan. Perhaps all the attention on Wuhan instead of Ukraine was meant to protect the grifters Biden?

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Interesting....didn't scientists find samples of the virus in compost in Europe Spring of 19?

+1 more 
posted on May, 18 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The Wuhan connection was never a red herring, just the most obvious lapse in security protocols. But the Ukraine labs do underline the exploitative subtexts riddled throughout their partnership with the US.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

The article says that the contract was awared on Nov. 12, 2019. That happens to be around the day that I saw the first reports of "unknown pneumonia" in China.

And I remember watching Robert Redfield talking to Congress on CSPAN in early 2020. He had said that they had looked into flu deaths from 2019 and some were actually covid.
edit on 18 5 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Near the end of WW2 when the German Defeat was inevitable the Allies on the Western front and the Russians on the Eastern front were closing in on Berlin as quickly as possible .

From a tactical stand point this would seem normal , The Germans were falling back to Berlin and the Allies and Russians were chasing them trying to end the war as quickly as possible . But with a look a alternative Histories it's easy to see this was not the case .

The Allies and Russia were both in a race to 1. Capture as much German territory as possible 2. Capture as much German Intel and Weaponry as possible 3 . Cover up and destroy as much German held secrets as possible.

The Germans were up to some particularly nasty stuff during WW2 and I'm not just talking about the 'Holocaust ' , We are talking about serious Human experimentation , Splitting Atoms and manufacturing atomic weapons , Creating cutting edge Rockets and Jet Aircraft , and of course raising some serious Occult powers . Now one might assume the Allies and Russians knew nothing about all of this but that of course that would be a lie . The German scientist captured after the War by all accounts should have been executed for War crimes but nay they went to work for the USA and Russia.

WW2 was not just a War to stop Germany , it was a War to Cover up German crimes against humanity and to salvage what they could from the German efforts . The Nazi's failed and that is why they were wiped out but if you think for a moment that the USA and Russia didn't know exactly what Germany was up to

Ukraine is no Different and Russia is in there mopping up as we speak.
edit on 18-5-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

The article says that the contract was awared on Nov. 12, 2019. That happens to be around the day that I saw the first reports of "unknown pneumonia" in China.

And I remember watching Robert Redfield talking to Congress on CSPAN in early 2020. He had said that they had looked into flu deaths from 2019 and some were actually covid.

Yep China had the international military Olympic games, I think in Sept. or Aug. 2019 where many countries participated. Games over and everyone went back home and that my friends is where COVID was spread initially. I got COVID in December 2019 before they knew what COVID was around here..

For me there were no long lasting side effects (70+ years old) and was back playing golf by the 8th day..not very well but at least I was back out and about !

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

My wife and I likely had covid in Dec 2019. I just had a fever, but she was hit pretty hard with classic covid symptoms.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Near the end of WW2 when the German Defeat was inevitable the Allies on the Western front and the Russians on the Eastern front were closing in on Berlin as quickly as possible .

From a tactical stand point this would seem normal , The Germans were falling back to Berlin and the Allies and Russians were chasing them trying to end the war as quickly as possible . But with a look a alternative Histories it's easy to see this was not the case .

The Allies and Russia were both in a race to 1. Capture as much German territory as possible 2. Capture as much German Intel and Weaponry as possible 3 . Cover up and destroy as much German held secrets as possible.

The Germans were up to some particularly nasty stuff during WW2 and I'm not just talking about the 'Holocaust ' , We are talking about serious Human experimentation , Splitting Atoms and manufacturing atomic weapons , Creating cutting edge Rockets and Jet Aircraft , and of course raising some serious Occult powers . Now one might assume the Allies and Russians knew nothing about all of this but that of course that would be a lie . The German scientist captured after the War by all accounts should have been executed for War crimes but nay they went to work for the USA and Russia.

WW2 was not just a War to stop Germany , it was a War to Cover up German crimes against humanity and to salvage what they could from the German efforts . The Nazi's failed and that is why they were wiped out but if you think for a moment that the USA and Russia didn't know exactly what Germany was up to

Ukraine is no Different and Russia is in there mopping up as we speak.

You think the Nazi’s were wiped out? Ha. You’ve got to laugh. They infiltrated and took control of a lot of the USA, at least on an ideological basis and mostly in the shadows. They infected South America, Russia, Europe and parts of Africa. The European Union was effectively a Nazi idea - tweaked obviously for the new political reality.

There is a very real whiff of Nazism in the world today, and I’m not talking right wing. However those who have not researched the origins of Nazism fail to understand it’s left wing origins and close links to communism in its early genesis.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

So, an engineering consultancy, headquartered in the US, in Florida (Black & Veatch - Engineering consultant - 3405 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Suite 125, Tampa, FL 33607, United States.), and who also do some work for the DOD in Ukraine, has requested documentation and research from another US company, located a 32 minute drive away (Labyrinth Global Health, Inc - Medical group - 546 15th Ave NE, St. Petersburg, FL 33704, United States), about COVID-19.

In no way do I see that as being research or documentation sourced from Ukraine.

The dodgy date could be a simple typo.

The whole thing does not imply that the DOD had foreknowledge of COVID-19. It was between two other companies and could have been part of a bill for services submitted well after the noted date.

edit on 18/5/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I already suggested that it was 'created' in ukraine under the US research facility. Then was relocated to china/wuhan which explained why the chinese said that "We didn't create the virus, it came from US military/researchers" back when we were pinning the blame on them.

It only makes sense that ukraine would be involved *if* china was actually telling the truth since we had labs there. Aside from the fact we were funding wuhan anyway, moving a disease/virus from one location to another isn't as far fetched as a person would lead you to believe. That said no one can really be surprised that this may actually be the case.

Its only 8hrs by standard airline,(more exotic standard airlines go faster then 500mph) less by any military plane.
www.travelmath.com... +Ukraine

Given standard fighter planes average 1,500mph, which is three times the speed of standard airlines your looking about 1-2hrs, w/o having to worry about the 30minute landings each way. (Provided it was done by military - which the chinese claimed anyway).

citygoldmedia.com...

Without digging into records of military flights between ukraine and wuhan. It would be hard to pinpoint the exact time of transport, the type of plane used and when. Add that to fact, they actually have a district in Ukraine known as the 'Мертвий район' (or death district). Which is where a lot of the biolabs are located, and often used on the people living in said district. Interestingly enough, I can no longer find that article.. (Ukraine good remember?)

nationalfile dump ukraine

Aside from that, this was written in 2014 - do yourself a favor and TRANSLATE IT! ALL OF THOSE PICTURES ON TV ARE FROM THIS HISTORIC ARCHITECTURE THAT WAS ABANDONED!

Ukrainian blog historic pictures watermarked 2014 - some locations are used in Ukrainian/RUSSIAN propaganda, proven deadzones and uninhabited spaces.

edit on 18-5-2022 by BlackArrow because: Don't know why I bother, no one will look let alone read this

edit on 18-5-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Covid has always existed. Covid means coronavirus disease. It was given the number 19 as an identification but Covid has stuck. But coronavirus have been around for a long time

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

This gave me a Laugh mate come on now you can do better than that .

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

The European Union was effectively a Nazi idea - tweaked obviously for the new political reality.

You are not wrong , It is common Knowledge that many Nazi's escaped to Argentina after the War .

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

First, I need to explain that I am talking about the Nazi cabal shadow government and not your average run of the mill White nationalist. When talking about the puppet masters, the definition of Nazi has to be tweaked a bit. While the overall governing principles are intact, there is a lack of a ethnic or racial distinction for those who will find themselves in cattle cars. The "untermenschen" are now those who do not conform and do as they are told, regardless of ethnicity or race. 
edit on 18 5 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

LOL, Not like that one hasn't been used before... Simple typo folks nothing to see here, move along.

Good ole chr0naut always good for a laugh.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: chr0naut

This gave me a Laugh mate come on now you can do better than that .

Perhaps Black & Veitch wanted to know how its isolated Ukraine located employees should act in regard to COVID, in a country where vaccines, tests, and even government response to the virus, were not at the same level as in the US?

Perhaps they (much after the fact) made a claim for expenses from the DOD and simply got the month or year wrong, and 'whoever' was doing the data entry at the DOD did not realize that the date was too early?

That sort of stuff can happen.

I suppose I was looking for the simplest reasonable explanation (Ockhams razor type thing), rather than a kook-level ultra-conspiracy one.

edit on 18/5/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Spot on!!! I have been researching the Nazi infiltration for the last 20 years. I almost have current people in politics, local and at the federal level and influential peeps that can be connected to the World War 2 Nazis. It’s a taboo subject. IMO it’s one of the biggest conspiracy topics of our generation. a reply to: ARM1968

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

These guys?

November 2019 to Labyrinth Global Health INC

Labyrinth is a women-owned small business with deep expertise and a proven track record supporting initiatives for scientific and medical advancement.

We are a multicultural and international organization with offices in four countries and a team of experts with diverse backgrounds and competencies, including microbiology, virology, global health, emerging infectious disease nursing, medical anthropology, field epidemiology, clinical research, and health information systems.

www.labyrinthgh.com...

Any proof of the November 2019 contract than a hack website?

Dod contracts November 2019..

www.defense.gov...
www.defense.gov...
www.defense.gov...
www.defense.gov...
www.defense.gov...
www.defense.gov...
www.defense.gov...
www.defense.gov...
www.defense.gov...
www.defense.gov...
www.defense.gov...
www.defense.gov...
www.defense.gov...
www.defense.gov...
www.defense.gov...
www.defense.gov...
www.defense.gov...
www.defense.gov...
www.defense.gov...
www.defense.gov...
www.defense.gov...

——can you name what day the contract was awarded?
edit on 18-5-2022 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I suppose I was looking for the simplest reasonable explanation (Ockhams razor type thing), rather than a kook-level ultra-conspiracy one.

You realize how silly You look, occam's razor? You mean the fact they did simulations of this exact "scenario" a year (or 2) before it happened... seems pretty reasonable they did exactly what they "simulated". Nobodies gotten rich off this. Nobodies affected Elections over it. Nobodies controlled their population (or still are) over this.

Occams razor this... How the hell do Governments keep Simulating events that magically happened While or shortly after the simulation?

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Any actual source for this?

Covid was in China in the summer of 2019, long before this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join