It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US DoD issued a contract for Covid research in Ukraine 3 months before Covid existed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

US participants in those Military Olympics games in Wuhan were a shady bunch

Relative opinion based on no level of evidence.

Lol

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Thanks for all that. In 2014 I was generally aware that the US was involved in bioweapons research in Ukraine and Georgia. They named one of the labs after Senator Lugar from Indiana, and they were trying to design a toxin that would target certain genes common to the Slavic race.

Yes, we've been at it for a long time.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

So much deceit, fraud, corruption across both government and private industry.

Its overwhelming.

What's most important to investigate and correct first, then second, then third, then fourth, then....while punishing the perpetrators along the way?

Yessir, it's been going on for a very long time. Plandemic is the best description.

The same applies to what 2000 Mules exposes. It's been a long time coming.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hmm... Interesting . What Ever Happened to the News of the Exact Origins of the Covid-19 Virus First Developed in that Lab in North Carolina Back in 2017 ?

That's a good question. Did you notice that Daszak was involved in both? Do you think these people are capable of leaving bread crumbs going in the wrong direction? To mislead curious investigators?

What is certain is that fraud and deception are involved, the most consistent actions of the Pentagon and CIA.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: TacoLoco75

Klaus Schwab's father was a Nazi, The Bushes financed the Nazi party, and America has been infiltrated by Fascists, all this is just another strategy to take over. So it's not much of a surprise that they are involved in Ukraine. They did it under the red scare cunning plan.All the jobs these days seem to have bosses that don't give a # about your personal privacy or basic rights. The only reason they still exist is that deluded fools think that they will get special treatment by espousing their aims. Since that's a good proportion of the population they won't be going away anytime soon.

Even in 2001 I felt that George Bush's administration was the Fourth Reich.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Anything that fits their narrative. Even after 100% proof it's wrong they keep repeating it. Truth doesn't matter.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: neutronflux

Anything that fits their narrative. Even after 100% proof it's wrong they keep repeating it. Truth doesn't matter.

What narrative? There is only one narrative, and it's the mainstream narrative, the one you support and enable, which is killing a lot of people through the continued use of unnecessary useless and dangerous vaccines.

That's all you. Anyone else that questions the narrative is trying to develop a counter argument and your job is to cherry pick all the while allowing for the real narrative to continue unchecked. It's clear what side you're on and the harm you've caused.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Don't punish anyone! Putin retreats, the world can live on.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Where's the evidence, comrade?

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: chr0naut

Thank you for repeating the Official Narrative.

Consistent propaganda seems your forte.

Of course, the actual data comes from a government accountability website, and reveals that a company in Florida paid another company, located a mere 32 minutes drive away, for services.

Yet, you would prefer to believe me to be the propagandist.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Of course, the actual data comes from a government accountability website, and reveals that a company in Florida paid another company, located a mere 32 minutes drive away, for services.

Your track record has already proven yourself a peddler or propaganda and mainstream narratives. The fact that you never ever question them is very telling. The source shows there was an entry for covid-19 research before it supposedly existed.
edit on 19-5-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

What official narrative?

Have any officials of US government departments, or the mentioned companies, responded to this in any way at all? Are they even likely to?

I can assure you that as an Australian citizen, resident in New Zealand, that I definitely do not represent any 'official' US mouthpiece.

You are just making things up to fit a rather paranoid delusion that 'they' are out to get you. My opinion is that 'they' aren't particularly capable of getting anything right.

edit on 19/5/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: ARM1968

First, I need to explain that I am talking about the Nazi cabal shadow government and not your average run of the mill White nationalist. When talking about the puppet masters, the definition of Nazi has to be tweaked a bit. While the overall governing principles are intact, there is a lack of a ethnic or racial distinction for those who will find themselves in cattle cars. The "untermenschen" are now those who do not conform and do as they are told, regardless of ethnicity or race. 
Thanks. I know what you are talking about. I know what you mean. Nazism never went away. It buried itself like a tick in the circles that control the world. They know better than to fully reveal themselves yet. Only when it is too late, and that time fast approaches, will we truly see our masters and their NWO. Indeed, undesirables will come from every colour and creed.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Your track record has already proven yourself a peddler or propaganda and mainstream narratives. The fact that you never ever question them is very telling. The source shows there was an entry for covid-19 research before it supposedly existed.

In this particular instance I have checked out the companies involved, and their proximity to each other, and have noted that the services rendered were from a company with no links outside of the US, and so were not for research or documentation from the Ukraine.

And you, as usual (you repost usually baseless conspiracy stuff nearly every day, apparently without any skepticism or checking before you do so) totally and unreservedly believe this stuff.

When your fragile paranoid views are challenged your usual response is along the lines of "well, that's what they do"!! (Don't try and cast aspersions on my track record, because I can use the same tactic).

LOL

edit on 19/5/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

And yet the only one lying is you. Want to rehash the 12% efficacy lie you still post even though you know it's a lie?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

And yet the only one lying is you. Want to rehash the 12% efficacy lie you still post even though you know it's a lie?

It's not a lie, that was calculated by the BMJ, the oldest medical journal in the world.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Source?

Here is what I found on BMJ.

Effectiveness of the mRNA vaccines to prevent covid-19 associated hospital admissions was 85% (95% confidence interval 82% to 88%) for two vaccine doses against the alpha variant, 85% (83% to 87%) for two doses against the delta variant, 94% (92% to 95%) for three doses against the delta variant, 65% (51% to 75%) for two doses against the omicron variant; and 86% (77% to 91%) for three doses against the omicron variant.

www.bmj.com...

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

" Klaus Schwab's father was a Nazi, The Bushes financed the Nazi party, and America has been infiltrated by Fascists, all this is just another strategy to take over. So it's not much of a surprise that they are involved in Ukraine. They did it under the red scare cunning plan.All the jobs these days seem to have bosses that don't give a # about your personal privacy or basic rights. The only reason they still exist is that deluded fools think that they will get special treatment by espousing their aims. Since that's a good proportion of the population they won't be going away anytime soon. "

Thank You for that " TRUTH BOMB " there Unknown Entity , but I Fear it will Fall on Deaf Ears on ATS . The NWO is a Fascists Organization taking it's Q's from Nazi Germany . Hey , if it Quacks Like a Duck................

Joe Biden Works for , and is Controlled by Fascists . Got It !
edit on 20-5-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   

LOL, you already do buy into the propaganda, that delivered by the Pentagon, the rest of the federal regime and their mainstream media.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

LOL, you already do buy into the propaganda, that delivered by the Pentagon, the rest of the federal regime and their mainstream media.

I am not even an American. I really don't think I give a damn what the US defense forces or the US federal authorities say.

I also doubt that they would be spending much money on propagandizing outside of the US (where their budget comes from). That would be more of a CIA thing, and no-one trusts anything the CIA says, anymore.

Similarly, you will find that US mainstream media are also usually, and historically, critical of anything that government authorities say. In the news media, that critical skepticism is their stock-in-trade. There's nothing like a good scandal to sell copy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join