It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statements from the hostages that were held at Azovstal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 4 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

There were rumors that the first 25 were not released, they had escaped on their own. That is confirmed by one of the civilians

These are statements from the civilian who decided to leave with Russian forces.

They were not told about the corridors. They knew about them from a radio they kept.
They were not allowed to leave or were corraled back when they tried.
They were barely fed, the men were emaciated and still made to dig trenches in fields that could have been targeted at any moment.
Some came there before Azov took over the shelter. They had jobs there and knew it had a civilian shelter. They were not cruel to the children but were threatening to the civilians. According to one of the civilians, there were seventy one of them another said around seventy. Not one thousand or hundreds.

“They kept saying - don’t go there, there is a scorched city, there is nowhere to go. They didn’t want people to go into the city. They kept saying the same thing - it’s burned out, everything is destroyed there don't go there, there are bad guys, they will shoot you
We knew about the corridors (humanitarian), we had a radio and we caught the waves, we knew that there were corridors, but we couldn't get to them - they didn't let us out. They kept us in a bunker and simply didn't let us out of the factory
We listened to the radio, corridor, corridor, but how can we get there? Well, in short, you can’t go there and they were hiding behind - "we are worried about your safety, so return to the bunker."
On our own. We ourselves came there (to the bunker), on our own. My husband and I both work at the factory and we independently came there on February 26, realizing that there is a safe place.
Of course, we couldn't think. This is a civilian facility, this is the place where we worked. We couldn't imagine. Believe me, if I understood that this would happen to me, I would, of course, not go there. No, we went there to save our lives and the lives of our children. Understanding that this is, as it were, a reliable shelter.
We learned from the radio (about humanitarian corridors). In general, the military did not tell us. For the military to come and say: “Guys, there is a corridor, come out,” no, this did not happen. We knew the information but from the radio.
Well, we tried to go out, but they wouldn't let us.
Our family unanimously decided not to stay in Ukraine. But if we decide to return, then only to Mariupol, but not to Ukraine. Let's just say that Ukraine as a state is dead for me. I was very hurt that they treated us like this."

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
On the channels, there is a rumor going around that I have not tried to confirm yet but says this.

The Nazis are planning to pull the civilian population of Severodonetsk into the basements of the Azot chemical plant
This is reported by the Ukrainian media, citing sources in the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. A second Mariupol is being prepared from the city, people will be taken hostage en masse.
The only difference is that Azot is a much more dangerous enterprise than Azovstal.

+10 more 
posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Those Ukrainian military groups were using the civilians as human shields to keep the Russians from targeting their military people. This has happened in many places during wars around the world in the new age wars. The civilians in that place are not all gone...I am positive they will keep some there so they can't be bombed out. Those civilians will be killed by those corrupt Ukrainian backed military units if the Russians do succeed in taking the place...that way they can blame their deaths on the Russians and get away with it.

The rules of war have been used deceitfully for many years now...these militants and the heads of Ukraine were not smart enough to think this deception up themselves...they are smart enough to deceive the masses into believing that only the Russians are killing civilians though. The Reason that Russia lost so many people is because they did not think that terrorist like tactics would be used against them when they attacked the Ukraine...they could have leveled everything...but were thinking that if they waited, the ukrainians would come to a diplomatic agreement...but the Ukrainian government heads would sacrifice all their people so they can remain in power and will not negotiate unless they benefit...so all that waiting by Russian armies for diplomacy caused excess deaths of their soldiers by the Ukrainian civilian militias Which were not directly government military...so they did not have to follow the rules of war.

That is what I am seeing, It is my opinion as to what is happening. I am by no means saying Russia's invasion is right, but I will say that the Ukraine government and NATO and our government were involved in instigating this attack happening...from years of ignoring the concerns of Russia as to national security as was agreed to in previous years.

There are no innocent parties in this war or conflict or whatever they call it. It takes two or more to tangle.

+6 more 
posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Pretty clear what's happening here.

Zelenskyy is taking a leaf out of Pol Pot's playbook.

Disgusting.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
sorry,looks like paid statements to me.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Of course, just ignore the fact that the Red Cross has demanded that russia allow them to conduct this evacuation for weeks, which russia angrily refused until a few days ago.

Your buddy made a guest appearance at :52 while filming one of those russian propaganda videos you post here so often.

I guess that's case closed on whether lancaster is a russian stooge being led around by russian press officers to create fake russian propaganda videos for russian teevee.

I. Told. You. So.

edit on 4-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Disgusting.

You just fell for fake russian propaganda again.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
So why didn't the Russian army allow them to leave? Because they need hostages?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I've also been watching the main stream media and waiting to see the interviews from these hostages once they were freed, I was very interested to see what they would be saying on Fox, CNN etc. Now granted I obviously haven't seen every clip the MSM has played but I was interested to hear if they would say anything about Azov or Russia. Every clip I've seen the interviews (or the parts they play) are all almost the same and quick, they only mention the conditions (it was dark, not much food, not much water, glad to see the sun). You would think there would be mention of how Azov treated them but nothing i can find nothing so far on MSM.

Hopefully the rest the civilians can get out safely and eventually we will keep hearing more stories of what happened inside there.

Excellent thread A+:

Thank you for continuing to post these very informative threads of stuff that we won't see on the mainstream!

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

If there was a pro AZOV human shield 🛡️, the msm would have made them a star ⭐ already.

To only hear one side, that makes the home team unflattering.. calling it fake.. with no substance..

Falls flat..

Except to the paid shills..

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Disgusting.

You just fell for fake russian propaganda again.

That's your default response.

I can't say from watching that video that some of it wasn't scripted but the woman in the last segment definitely seemed legit.

I can't take your default response seriously. You see, if you just toss everything off with throw away statements and nothing but conjecture to back it up then your arguments that could mean something, mean nothing.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
More propaganda from Grims own youtube channel..

OCT 17, 2019 - Russia's Putin revokes Geneva convention protocol on war crimes victims

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin has revoked an additional protocol to the Geneva Conventions related to the protection of victims of international armed conflicts, a Russian parliamentary website cites a letter from him as saying.

The Additional Protocol I to the 1949 Geneva Convention was ratified by the Soviet Union’s Supreme Council, or parliament, in 1989.

Putin’s letter, dated Oct. 16 and addressed to the speaker of lower house of parliament on the “recall of the statement made at the ratification”, said an international commission, set up in order to investigate war crimes against civilians, “has effectively failed to carry out its functions since 1991”.

“In the current international environment, the risks of the commission’s power abuse by the states, which are acting in bad faith, are increasing significantly,” says the document cited by the website that documents laws proposed and passed by the Russian parliament.

Putin is a whiny little bitch who needs to be shot before he kills more people.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Not surprising that some in here defend the far right in Ukraine.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Putin is a whiny little bitch who needs to be shot before he kills more people

I am sure you are still Hoping that Boris Yeltsin was still the president of Russia destroying the Russian economy. Its a given why his polices are still remembered by millions of Russians.

They hated him, its a given why he was at 6% in the polls.
edit on 4-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Russia Prevented Syria from becoming another failed state like Libya currently is.
If it wasn't Russia intervention in Syria.

There would be millions more of migrants coming into Europe.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I already seen sevearl Canadian news MSM outlets when it comes to these hostages in that city and the steel they completely cut the parts where they had done interviews with them.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Those Ukrainian military groups were using the civilians as human shields to keep the Russians from targeting their military people.

This is what the rebels in Syria did as well.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If all your are capable of doing is burying facts you dont like under your walls of text it makes one wonder what exactly you are trying to hide.

As for your idiot ass claim of me supporting White supremacist / Nazis only shows how desperate you have become trying to defend and justify Russias invasion and war crimes.

Maybe when you stop doing that we cant have a civil debate but I am not holding my breath.

So until then you just need to

and given Lavrov's anti-Semetic outburst only proves that the real Nazis reside in Moscow. So you can explaijn why you support the Nazis invasion of Ukraine.
edit on 4-5-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join