It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statements from the hostages that were held at Azovstal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

dude grimpachi is most likely a Russian propagandist the videos hes sighting are from his own new youtube channel. Dude how can you stomach the BS. Nothing Russia says is true all of its is propaganda.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

No the ROMANS Renamed it as a PUNISHMENT to the jews/hebrews there. go look it up. They eliminate a peoples identity to try and control them,and when rome fell they took alot of jews with them as slaves. the rest stayed in the area. you cannot judge this by modern standards because thats not how it worked back then.

So what if it was renamed palestinia and the israelites/judeans called palestinians. their people never forgot and waited till a good time to reclaim it. YOu get on russias case next time they reclaim former lands if you begrudge israel its lands.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Good old US propaganda.

The same woman that is in the OP and the follow-up clip.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Good old US propaganda.

The same woman that is in the OP and the follow-up clip.

So you're now debunking your own russian propaganda threads?

Hilarious!

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Mr Patriot u that never discusses the information contained in my videos or threads and has said many times you will not watch them yet still calls them propaganda or tries to derail them. This is not debunking.

If I had access to a full interview I would post it. My follow-up video is additional footage that I came across and I even provide a video from an MSM source who certainly has access to the full interview themselves but does not show it and shapes the narrative to their own ends.

I provide the information I have seen. If I come across additional info I try to follow up and post it in the threads. I will give an opinion on it but I leave it to others to decide what to think about the info themselves.

Deny Ignorance.

edit on 5-5-2022 by Grimpachi because: simple edit

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Buses with people who were evacuated from Azovstal arrived in Zaporozhye.

According to the Minister of Reintegration Irina Vereshchuk, 156 people were evacuated from Azovstal in Zaporozhye.

In addition, she added that "we are talking about several hundred people" who remain on the territory of the enterprise.

Meanwhile, the UN humanitarian coordinator said that the organization is ready to repeat the operation to evacuate civilians from Azovstal.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Mr Patriot u that never cdiscusses the information contained in my videos or threads and has said many times you will not watch them yet still calls them propaganda or tries to derail them. This is not debunking.

If I had access to a full interview I would post it. My follow-up video is additional footage that I came across and I even provide a video from an MSM source who certainly has access to the full interview themselves but does not show it and shapes the narrative to their own ends.

I provide the information I have seen. If I come across additional info I try to follow up and post it in the threads. I will give an opinion on it but I leave it to others to decide what to think about the info themselves.

Deny Ignorance.

Why would I want to 'discuss' russian propaganda videos?

Better yet, why would you expect anyone to desire 'discussion' of fake propaganda videos?

Ooh, ooh, I just thought of an even better one...

Why do you feel the need to create multiple new disposable russian propaganda threads here every day, in which you post fake russian propaganda videos?

Also, I have watched zero msm for 2 months that wasn't first posted here for debunking and ridicule.

edit on 5-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
And you fall for fake western propaganda.

So you're even now.

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Grimpachi

Pretty clear what's happening here.

Zelenskyy is taking a leaf out of Pol Pot's playbook.

Disgusting.

You just fell for fake russian propaganda again.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mortex
And you fall for fake western propaganda.

So you're even now.

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Zelenskyy is taking a leaf out of Pol Pot's playbook.

Disgusting.

You just fell for fake russian propaganda again.

Did 'western propaganda' get caught on camera faking a propaganda video staged by russian press officers?

russia's lancaster stooge did.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

The Nazis killed millions of Russians. Did Russia kill Millions? use Chemical weapons?

starting in the 1920's and thru 40's it is believed that stalin ordered the killing of anywhere from 52 to 64 million people.

During the Holodomor it is estimated that 3.9 million Ukrainians were worked, straved, to death and executed by the stalin regime.

Holodomor, man-made famine that convulsed the Soviet republic of Ukraine from 1932 to 1933, peaking in the late spring of 1933. It was part of a broader Soviet famine (1931–34) that also caused mass starvation in the grain-growing regions of Soviet Russia and Kazakhstan. The Ukrainian famine, however, was made deadlier by a series of political decrees and decisions that were aimed mostly or only at Ukraine. In acknowledgement of its scale, the famine of 1932–33 is often called the Holodomor, a term derived from the Ukrainian words for hunger (holod) and extermination (mor).

The famine was accompanied by a broader assault on Ukrainian identity. While peasants were dying by the millions, agents of the Soviet secret police were targeting the Ukrainian political establishment and intelligentsia. The famine provided cover for a campaign of repression and persecution that was carried out against Ukrainian culture and Ukrainian religious leaders. The official policy of Ukrainization, which had encouraged the use of the Ukrainian language, was effectively halted. Moreover, anyone connected to the short-lived Ukrainian People’s Republic—an independent government that had been declared in June 1917 in the wake of the February Revolution but was dismantled after the Bolsheviks conquered Ukrainian territory—was subjected to vicious reprisals. All those targeted by this campaign were liable to be publicly vilified, jailed, sent to the Gulag (a system of Soviet prisons and forced-labour camps), or executed. Knowing that this Russification program would inevitably reach him, Mykola Skrypnyk, one of the best-known leaders of the Ukrainian Communist Party, committed suicide rather than submit to one of Stalin’s show trials.

Holodomor

there are others sources that give number, but then as today the ussr / russia were nothing but lying SOS that never gave the real numbers and falsified just about every record that they could or didn't keep any at all.

One more source,

In his book, “Unnatural Deaths in the U.S.S.R.: 1928-1954,” I.G. Dyadkin estimated that the USSR suffered 56 to 62 million "unnatural deaths" during that period, with 34 to 49 million directly linked to Stalin.

How Many People Did Joseph Stalin Kill?

stalin was the one giving orders, but he couldn't have done it all by his self, so keep that in mind when you start comparing nazi's to russians.

edit on 7-5-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I discuss the content of your videos every day, and you complain about that every day.

I even posted clips of your 'source' in the process of faking those same russian russian propaganda videos.

What you are actually upset about, is that nobody believes anything contained in your fake russian propaganda videos, because they are fake russian propaganda videos.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You have yet to discuss the actual content presented in the videos.

All you do is yell propaganda. You have yet to debunk anything.

If you posted a clip of anything I missed it. I do tend to ignore trolling after a while.

Maybe if you troll less I will pay more attention to what you have yo say.
edit on 7-5-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You have yet to discuss the actual content presented in the videos.

All you do is yell propaganda. You have yet to debunk anything.

If you posted a clip of anything I missed it. I do tend to ignore trolling after a while.

Maybe if you troll less I will pay more attention to what you have yo say.

There is NO content in your russian propaganda fakes worth discussing, other than calling them out for what they are, which is 100% FAKE.

Want some more 'discussion' about your russian propaganda videos?

I'd be happy do discuss anything I've posted that you think is 'propaganda', but since you never have any examples when you make these claims, I just assume you fabricated the false claim and have no such examples.

Where was I incorrect, or pushing anything other than facts into the faces of russian propagandists?

edit on 7-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Prove they are fake. Prove that the people in the interviews are all great unknown actors or something. Many give their names and addresses.

Yelling fake doesn't make something fake. You are slandering the true victims of this war. The civilians.

You are just like the people that called the victims of Sandy Hook crisis actors.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   

NO REASON TO DEBATE WITH A CLOWN

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Prove they are fake. Prove that the people in the interviews are all great unknown actors or something. Many give their names and addresses.

Yelling fake doesn't make something fake. You are slandering the true victims of this war. The civilians.

You are just like the people that called the victims of Sandy Hook crisis actors.

Did you miss the video I posted of lancaster caught staging a fake 'under fire' video under the direction of russian press officers?

The same russian press officers that staged a fake video of russian soldier handing out food in Ukraine, while filming INSIDE russia?

Were the Sandy Hook victims on camera with multiple news outlets?

Was it an event that actually happened, and was actually investigated?

Was there a mountain of supporting evidence that the event actually took place?

Now compare that to the ridiculous russian propaganda videos you are so fond of posting.

Absurd stories that aren't available anywhere else, with 'actors' that are never seen again or made available to actual journalists or investigators.

Stories that never result in any sort of confirmatory evidence of any sort. (Because they are completely fake)

By a person that is directly paid by the russian government to pretend that he's a 'western journalist'.

While filming only events that russian press officers staged for him.

With the exception of those last two, a perfect description of what alex jones did with the Sandy Hook events.

Are you alex jones?

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Prove the people being interviewed are fake. Prove they are acting, reading lines, or from Russia.

Prove they are not who they say they are. Prove they didn't live through that hell. Prove that they are lying.

You can't.
edit on 7-5-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Prove the people being interviewed are fake. Prove they are acting, reading lines, or from Russia.

Prove they are not who they say they are. Prove they didn't live through that hell. Prove that they are lying.

You can't.

Not my job.

That's the responsibility of the video creator and publisher, and they intentionally didn't provide any evidence of such, or even enough information to do it on our own.

Not once in the hundred or so you've posted so far.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   

So you admit that you can't prove it.

All you can do is point to one video of one reporter that interviewed maybe 1/20th of the people in the videos if that and claim he did something shady so now everything is fake.

You are just like the Sandy Hook deniers. Just like them. Absolute scum.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

So you admit that you can't prove it.

All you can do is point to one video of one reporter that interviewed maybe 1/20th of the people in the videos if that and claim he did something shady so now everything is fake.

You are just like the Sandy Hook deniers. Just like them. Absolute scum.

Not about the individual russian actors, as none have ever been investigated or provided to any actual journalist.

The exact opposite of Sandy Hook

But I did prove the videos you are so fond of posting are russian fakes created under the direction of russian press officers.

Twice.

You posted the videos.

It's up to you to prove even a single word in a single video contains even a shred of 'truth'.

You haven't done that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join