It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian priest: Russia returns to the world the possibility of a human future

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

So why should anyone STFU over what they are doing?

Killers condemning killers...pots and kettles, that's why.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

America doesn't have to have boots on the ground to be involved.
Biden promises weapons to Ukraine and then drags his feet? Any
thoughts on that? The strategy might be to put American boots
on the ground. What if this is just the beginning of a war they
clearly seem to want. They love huge die offs via war. And they
won't use nukes because "[hey" still have to live here.

What if, what if, what if.... Not going to play a what if game. I agree America is going to make this war extremely painful for Russia in so many ways. EXTREMELY

The cost to Putin will be tremendous and that is something he was not figuring on. He thought it would be a week at best and over and done with. This war will go on for a year or more costing him every which way one can think of. Militarily he will lose 1000s of tanks and 1000s of vehicles and he has maybe 5000 tanks total of all makes that he can actually say is war ready, most likely less. He will lose 10,000s of troops, most likely 100k by the end of it all. The cost will be a crazy level of a country with their GNP. His population will suffer as sanctions will be non-stop and get worst. This is America's 2022 war model, and he deserves it for thinking his 1980's model still works.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Killers condemning killers...pots and kettles, that's why.

Ok whatever works for you.... But at least you called Russian's killers too, we have achieved some success with you all to actually suggest Russia is a bad actor too, but if America is bad then does that really justify what Russia is doing?

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: nugget1

I don't know about you, but I have a hard time believing the media would withhold pictures of that many deaths. All I've ever seen are a handful of bodies in any given picture, and huge pits they're saying are mass graves.
Where are they hiding the bodies of the 20-30 thousand Russian soldiers reported to have been killed? That would certainly be the some of the best promotional material the western world could ever ask for. Where is it?

Have you seen the massive level of destruction in the towns? We will se the numbers sooner or later. The one truism in all this is Russia invaded and is destroying the country, can we agree with that?

I've seen how numbers have been manipulated to make people believe something completely opposite of the truth, and I've seen how successfully the media sells and directs public opinion via pictures. You didn't answer my question about the thousands of dead Russian solders; Where are they? Where's the proof?
It's been many years since I've blindly accepted what the government and MSM have told me is true.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

please tell me, what are these "Putin's 5 wars"? And the whole world does not know about it.

Two wars in Chechnya

Lightning Russia-Georgia war

Conflict in Ukraine

Intervention in Syria

That is, you justify the terrorists from the Middle East, the Salafis, who, with money, with material support and the direct leadership of the British and US intelligence services, invaded the Russian region, and Russia, together with the people of Chechnya, fought against them, you condemn them. And on the other hand, the forces initiated, financed and led by the same Britain and the United States carried out a coup d'état in Ukraine and planted Nazism there - you justify them.

The Chechen battalions of the National Guard are now one of the main defenders of Russia, and are bravely fighting against the Nazis in the Donbas.
There is a joke in Ukraine. If civilians hiding in the basements of houses from the shelling of the Ukrainian armed forces hear "Allah Akbar!", they say: "Thank God, the Russians have come."
You know, I got the impression that you have cognitive dissonance))))

During the 5-day Russian-Georgian war, first Georgia, Saakashvili, attacked Tskhinvali, destroyed the city with a huge number of civilians, leveled the Jewish quarter of the city, attacked and killed many Russian peacekeepers who were there with a UN mandate. Then, in accordance with the UN mandate, Russia entered South Ossetia in order to prevent the genocide of the people and the killing of Russian peacekeepers, and in 5 days it reached, but did not take, Tbilisi. Do you call this aggression? Prevention of genocide!
By the way, then the president was not Putin, but the Jew Medvedev, so again - by)))

Now Syria. Russian troops are there under the agreement and invitation of the legitimate government of Syria, which is represented in the UN. But the American troops there are occupiers. The legitimate government of Syria is constantly demanding the US and British occupying forces leave the country.
Again by)))

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I don't know about you, but I have a hard time believing the media would withhold pictures of that many deaths. All I've ever seen are a handful of bodies in any given picture, and huge pits they're saying are mass graves.
Where are they hiding the bodies of the 20-30 thousand Russian soldiers reported to have been killed? That would certainly be the some of the best promotional material the western world could ever ask for. Where is it?

Have you seen the massive level of destruction in the towns? We will se the numbers sooner or later. The one truism in all this is Russia invaded and is destroying the country, can we agree with that?

I've seen how numbers have been manipulated to make people believe something completely opposite of the truth, and I've seen how successfully the media sells and directs public opinion via pictures. You didn't answer my question about the thousands of dead Russian solders; Where are they? Where's the proof?
It's been many years since I've blindly accepted what the government and MSM have told me is true.

Nothing to see in Russia, move along…

More than 7,000 unclaimed dead Russian soldiers stored in Ukrainian morgues, government says

www.businessinsider.com...

Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a decree in 2015 which said that all military deaths would be classified as state secrets.

That, coupled with a controversial new law that imposes a 15-year jail term for spreading intentionally "fake" news about the military, has made it difficult for NGOs and officials to speak openly about the situation in Ukraine.

If the USA had the same policies as Russia on keeping combat loses secret, you’d blow your ever loving lid / gasket / mind…..

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
You're right. In the United States, only those military personnel who died on the battlefield are considered official losses. Those who died during transportation or in the hospital are not included in the statistics.
Just like the increase in the cost of fuel at gas stations is not included in the inflation rate.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

The cost to Putin will be tremendous and that is something he was not figuring on. He thought it would be a week at best and over and done with. This war will go on for a year or more costing him every which way one can think of. Militarily he will lose 1000s of tanks and 1000s of vehicles and he has maybe 5000 tanks total of all makes that he can actually say is war ready, most likely less. He will lose 10,000s of troops, most likely 100k by the end of it all. The cost will be a crazy level of a country with their GNP. His population will suffer as sanctions will be non-stop and get worst. This is America's 2022 war model, and he deserves it for thinking his 1980's model still works.

I'll just point out our differences. The above is the mainstream narrative
for which you believe. Information that you unlike myself for reasons
demonstrated, continue to trust. There's a whole new plethora of lies
being cooked up constantly for every venue. To deny it is delusional.
And it's as plain as the nose on my face why those lies are needed.
As well as what they point to. You're right it isn't even a what if?
Ukraine's remaining population is being decimated while you believe
that Russia couldn't take that country in a few days. I don't believe
it because it's source isn't even credible.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

You didn't answer my question about the thousands of dead Russian solders; Where are they? Where's the proof?

Why do you ask me that? Do I look Russian to you? Some things we do know...

1. I don't think this is something Russia really wants people to know about as in true numbers.
2. There is a lot of Russian social media of very anguished family members

The big one...

1. Russia had to disengage and rebuild their forces and equipment
2. Russia has called up more troops to support.

These last two are 100% correct and are the tell tell signs that a lot of their initial equipment and troops are gone. We also have a recent grave uncovered from an area held by Russia that they had to retreat from and there is 950 dead civilians in just that one area. French investigators are helping. The train platform where 52 civilians were bombed was Russian cluster bombs, a fact not opinion. Russia is bombing the crap out of many towns, so do you think people stuck there are not dying? Russia is preventing aid to get to civilians trapped in the 100ks that have no food or water, you think all is OK there too?

As I said, I don't really care what you think, but it seems you are not even looking and just suggesting it is all propaganda.

edit on 17-4-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

All the power of the Russian military, and you cannot capture one “Nazi” general for public trial.

How many lost Russian generals in the Ukraine. Russia just lost another general? Is that correct?

I assume if the Nazi war machine really existed, there would be some sort command to capture. And it would be highly sought after for public trial….

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

You're right. In the United States, only those military personnel who died on the battlefield are considered official losses. Those who died during transportation or in the hospital are not included in the statistics.
Just like the increase in the cost of fuel at gas stations is not included in the inflation rate.

What does that have to do with…

Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a decree in 2015 which said that all military deaths would be classified as state secrets.

What does all mean in the context of the above paragraph….

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

You asked... I'm sure it is all justified on your end. Russia can never do wrong in your eyes, so no need to debate any of it. It is funny the US could say the same lines for their wars. As to Yemen, not sure why that is even on the list since it isn't our war in anyway. Others are kind of weak to suggest war...

As I said what country is now the 51, or 52, or 53 state as what Russia wants and has done in their wars.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

I'll just point out our differences. The above is the mainstream narrative
for which you believe. Information that you unlike myself for reasons
demonstrated, continue to trust. There's a whole new plethora of lies
being cooked up constantly for every venue. To deny it is delusional.
And it's as plain as the nose on my face why those lies are needed.
As well as what they point to. You're right it isn't even a what if?
Ukraine's remaining population is being decimated while you believe
that Russia couldn't take that country in a few days. I don't believe
it because it's source isn't even credible.

We can go back and forth on this, but lets go back to another remark from me. We will know sooner or later the numbers, we will know sooner or later how hard it hits Russia. I'm not standing on some line I will not cross, I'll wait to see how it plays out in the end. All I can say is it isn't going well for Russia and 100% not to their plan. Outside of that who knows...

You do agree that Russia is not using really updated equipment and is going up against the west high tech? That is why they are losing so much, and will lose a ton more even though they will at some point take the country, but at what cost?

edit on 17-4-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

All the power of the Russian military, and you cannot capture one “Nazi” general for public trial.

How many lost Russian generals in the Ukraine. Russia just lost another general? Is that correct?

I assume if the Nazi war machine really existed, there would be some sort command to capture. And it would be highly sought after for public trial….

One Nazi general has already been captured by the Russians and transported to Russia. There is a video of transportation. The American portal Veteran.Today wrote about this general earlier, and he was discussed on our forum.

They figured him out by his mistress from Izmir, who came to him in Mariupol. You know his name.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

This is how your Nazis from Ukraine bury their dead comrades

Really don't care... How are you Nazis from Russia doing...see how that works?

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Similarly, I absolutely do not care about the fate of the Nazis from Britain, who came to kill Russian civilians in Ukraine.

edit on 17-4-2022 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You do agree that Russia is not using really updated equipment and is going up against the west high tech? That is why they are losing so much, and will lose a ton more even though they will at some point take the country, but at what cost?

I would agree that if Russia is not using updated equipment?
It isn't because they don't have updated equipment. I do fully
agree that we can only "Wait and see how it plays out". I hope
you see I have no choice but to speculate in lieu of my
distrust. Always good to talk to you X. Well played!

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

You

One Nazi general has already been captured by the Russians and transported to Russia. There is a video of transportation. The American portal Veteran.Today wrote about this general earlier, and he was discussed on our forum.

By all means please link to the Russian military press release.

Funny all your evidence is filtered through third parties, while you cannot cite actual Russian sources such as the ministry of defense? You do live in Russia right? Or have access to actual Russian media and news papers.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I don't understand the need to be a complete ass. Asking for a link would have sufficed well enough but noooo, you gotta add all the other condescending BS.

edit on 17-4-2022 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join