It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian priest: Russia returns to the world the possibility of a human future

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
This is war. But NATO is starting it, not Russia.

NATO attacked russia?

NATO is not a country, which country do you think attacked russia?

So, the Moskva was damaged by an internal fire, but now you think aircraft from NATO countries were involved in that 'internal fire'?

Too much russian propaganda to keep straight?

The Neptune missiles that destroyed Moskva were built in Ukraine using old russian technology, and they are guided by seeking radar emissions from a ship, not by an aircraft's targeting systems.

You need better propaganda materials, or at least some that doesn't 100% refute your previous propaganda materials.

edit on 17-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

As I said, I don't really care what you think, but it seems you are not even looking and just suggesting it is all propaganda.

Does it not seem odd to you that the western media isn't sparing the world of pictures of (empty) mass grave, a handful of dead Russian soldiers, bombed out buildings, dead Ukrainian citizens yet not one picture of the THOUSANDS of dead Russian soldiers? That would be the perfect image to get the whole world behind doing whatever it takes to end Putin, yet no pictures. Could it be because they'll lying? Didn't happen?
Yes, I'm suggesting there's a lot more propaganda than truth going on. Not all propaganda, but the majority.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   
ah yes, of course! i must admit, when i see the corruption in the world and the way we're barreling towards an autocratic technocracy where runaway capitalism has allowed those in charge to cement their dominance via control of the devices used to conduct the daily business of society, i too find the most fitting response is to invade a country that i have a long and complicated bloody history with and set about slaughtering civilians. it's only logical.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy
There is no human future for us. We are living in a very human present, and we are about to annihilate ourselves. Well, it's our leaders annihilating us while they and their families survive like the cowardly rats they are, but you get my point.

yeah,

how are they going to survive without us again?

they need us, we don't need them.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Similarly, I absolutely do not care about the fate of the Nazis from Britain, who came to kill Russian civilians in Ukraine.

It seems that those Nazis and Vampires are everywhere...

am i the only one that found a nazi vampire behind the couch last nite?

anyone got van helsing's number?

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Similarly, I absolutely do not care about the fate of the Nazis from Britain, who came to kill Russian civilians in Ukraine.

It seems that those Nazis and Vampires are everywhere...

867-5309

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

He may be correct but only IF Russia STOPS it's own inhumanity.

At the moment there is a vile sect that is now nearly 300 years old that is attacking Christianity due to many of it's influential founders and members such as Voltaire, Niche etc hating Christ and there VILE belief that Satan is there Saviour and Christ there oppressor, they have worked in Secret up to the present and have gained control of much of the worlds media and almost all governments on the planet - including apparently judging by certain signs Russia's own president Putin who uses the Hidden Hand and the Secret Handshake and even the one eye symbol synonymous with this EVIL Cult.

We are facing a far worse war than WW3, one that is seeking to kill all humanity bar just 500 million souls and to enslave those survivors making them slaves for there chosen elite (all well above the 33rd degree practitioners of that cults hidden magic AKA witchcraft AKA Sorcery since that cult worships the devil of course).

I really don't know if this current conflict is just chess pieces being pushed while we the so called PROFANE (IT IS THEY WHOM ARE PROFANE and BLASPHEMOUS AND VILE NOT THE PEOPLE THEY HATE SO MUCH) are treated like mindless sheep by them.

Russia IS killing, Raping and committing other atrocity's in the Ukraine but if the shoe was on the other foot the morality of the Ukrainian soldiers would likely be identical since they really are just the OTHER Russia.

Let's be straight here, it's a needless conflict, Putin was BAITED and BIT the BAIT.

Who is really behind the current world crisis and how does it play into the planned GREAT RESET aka the GREAT WORK as they call it though the Great Reset is just a part of that plan and there is far more to that which includes mass sterilization and murder.

As I have said elsewhere it all stems from this and I really do suggest you watch it all through if you can understand English.
People will try to say he is false but in fact I believe he is speaking the absolute truth however unpleasant it may be and some of us already KNEW a lot of this and held our peace waiting and watching and hoping that someone would be on our side when it happened or else preparing to fight it when it comes to pass by any and all means possible, in his case he WAS ONE OF THEM until he had a near death experience and Jesus saved his life, it is after that he chose to fight them since he then KNEW that Christ was real.

Compared to the coming war this little spat and all it's atrocity's in the Ukraine is a storm in a tea cup, there is far, far worse coming but whose side are you going to be on JESUS or some earthly side.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Yes, I'm suggesting there's a lot more propaganda than truth going on. Not all propaganda, but the majority.

As I said we will see, no need to play tennis here batting the ball back and forth. If it is all propaganda then almost the whole world is in on it, and that is very strange. I spent 2 weeks in Spain so my news, the little it was, was other news outlets around the world like Germany, UK, Spain, Middle East, Al Jazeera and others. They have their own people in country reporting and it is all very similar with only the Russians saying anything different, and so far the Russians have been lying their asses off every chance they get.

So pick and choose or sit back with me and let it play out some then we can talk about it.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

Nothing worst than Vampire Nazis....

edit on 17-4-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: marceldp1
Sorry. There's an news article on rt news on this Russia offering Ukrainians and foreign mercenaries "life". I think most people don't have access to this news I don't know how to link it here. a reply to: marceldp1

Yes, today the Russian Ministry of Defense issued an ultimatum to the fighters of Azov and foreign mercenaries in Azovstal. Until 13-00 they must hang out white flags and surrender without weapons, life is guaranteed to everyone. Otherwise, everyone will be destroyed. We wait.

Oh yeah...ask those who were killed in the streets,and they were not even soldiers. They are dead either way. They and you know it. Its why they refused.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Sooo…

I posted this…

originally posted by: neutronflux

You

One Nazi general has already been captured by the Russians and transported to Russia. There is a video of transportation. The American portal Veteran.Today wrote about this general earlier, and he was discussed on our forum.

By all means please link to the Russian military press release.

Funny all your evidence is filtered through third parties, while you cannot cite actual Russian sources such as the ministry of defense? You do live in Russia right? Or have access to actual Russian media and news papers.

Then you replied to this

Of course, although you don't believe them either. Unless, of course, this information will be beneficial to the Russian Ministry of Defense. But the video has already been published on Telegram channels and confirmed by military correspondents of the official Russian media

So. After all assurances there was a captured general taken back to Russia…

And you posts this..

But Ukrainian generals simply surrender

Statements by your that were false?

Would have made this statement by you useless

To find out what evidence Russia presents, including to the UN, you need to track this evidence yourself,

edit on 18-4-2022 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: neutronflux

I don't understand the need to be a complete ass. Asking for a link would have sufficed well enough but noooo, you gotta add all the other condescending BS.

Sorry. I cut my teeth in the 9/11 forums.

Certain propaganda “trolls” for Russia use the same elements of arguments as those that pushed stuff like nukes used at the WTC. (Strange how that works. People trying to discredit targeted governments by posted specific lies for a biased audience)

I don’t trust anyone. However, in this case, especially some country that would push this narrative. More so for a country ran by old KGB.

At a press conference with German Chancellor Angela Merkel on May 10, 2015, Putin defended the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, claiming that the Soviet Union was being left to face Hitler’s Germany by itself. Russia’s culture minister Vladimir Medinsky called the pact a "colossal achievement of Stalin’s diplomacy."

Then on September 20, 2015, Russia’s ambassador to Venezuela Vladimir Zayemsky claimed that the Soviet Union did not invade Poland on Sept 17, 1939 and that it was in fact Poland, not the USSR, that collaborated with Nazi Germany. He wrote that “the alleged invasion by Soviet forces of Poland in 1939 is a lie” and went on to claim that although Poland was the first victim of WWII, it tried to be “Hitler’s faithful ally” in the period before the War. “It was Warsaw’s pro-fascist stand which made a treaty of cooperation between the USSR, Czechoslovakia and France impossible”, he alleged. The same offensive attempts to rewrite history were presented by Russia’s ambassador to Poland Sergey Andreyev a few days later, speaking on Polish television.

khpg.org...

edit on 18-4-2022 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Same justification that ever maniac,despot, dictator, fascist and or criminal has ever used when raising a sword to make war “we’re fighting EVIL” Also I would love to ask all the people sitting in prison in Mother Russia for having a difference of opinion with Mr. Putin how human their future feels at the moment.
edit on 18-4-2022 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2022 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

a reply to: PatriotGames4u
Good must be with fists.

2 minutes.

gotta give it to them, they have to pay him good cash.

that, or he's that delusional.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I'll agree that the world marching towards a one world government is not enticing,,,

IF YOU WILL ADMIT

Russia are the same as 1941 Germany right now. Invading a foreign sovereign land, mass murdering a people, and trying to justify it any way they can.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   

You get to post your view as much as you want. But our Russian "troll" is literally the only known actual Russian sharing a perspective from the Russian point of view on ATS at the moment. I happen to think it would be nice to at least respect him as a person rather than be a complete asshole.

ATS has actually made *me* an a hole. It obviously has made you one too. But look, it's like WWIII now. Let's try to be respectful. I for one respect RT, and welcome his posts. Ok?

edit on 19-4-2022 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Who is attacking?

The Russian Ministry of Defense officially states:

- At the moment, about 400 foreign mercenaries are surrounded on the territory of Azovstal;
— The majority are citizens of European countries and Canada;
- In total, 6824 mercenaries from 63 states arrived in Ukraine;
- Most of all from Poland - 1717;
- 193 mercenaries arrived from Syrian Idlib;
- At the moment, there are 4877 mercenaries on the territory of Ukraine, 1035 were destroyed in hostilities, 912 fled the country.

None of them are attacking being that they arrived in Ukraine and not Russia. They are defending Ukraine not attacking Russia. Although an attack and even an invasion of Russia is now justified.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I wonder how far can Russia go with the lies and the reasons why they need to defeat Ukraine and all it's people.

They just taken it to the next level. Now turns out that Ukraine is not needed for russians but for the God.

Just no words for this idiocracy ibb.co...

P.s. russian fascist army just today bombarded ukraine mariupol hospital with more than 300 civilians, including children, oh but that is fine, it's all "for the glory of God"... I feel even uneasy writing such words...

twitter.com...
and today www.facebook.com...
edit on 19-4-2022 by akmens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Putin says the nation that leads in AI ‘will be the ruler of the world’ and, while claiming to be pro-family, does not hold Russian women -- for instance, in the military -- to traditional gender roles. The collapse of Western mores arguably began with feminism, and AI is at the center of the WEF. No matter who wins, you arrive at the same outcome.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

You get to post your view as much as you want. But our Russian "troll" is literally the only known actual Russian sharing a perspective from the Russian point of view on ATS at the moment. I happen to think it would be nice to at least respect him as a person rather than be a complete asshole.

ATS has actually made *me* an a hole. It obviously has made you one too. But look, it's like WWIII now. Let's try to be respectful. I for one respect RT, and welcome his posts. Ok?

I'm with Wookiep, besides the handle "Russian Troll" kind of says it all. If RT is as his name implies and all he is presenting is propaganda, even if he is a paid Russian agent trying to turn us all into Russian loving pinkos, then great IMO. If there is some truth to anything he contributes, even better yet.

I personally enjoy his perspective and believe he isn't some evil commie, he may not even be Russian. Maybe RT is some kind of intelligence operative outside of Russia, like from the U.S. or Europe some place. I'll just have to give him the benefit of the doubt and take him at his word.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join