It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing and replacing people.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Look... I don't want to argue about this. I just want to state that the act of killing people and then replacing them (with something or somebody) is real.
Also, a lot people who seem ordinary people aren't exactly human.
Ofcourse I cannot prove this, but I've seen enough to know for myself.

You won't notice them replacing anyone, unless the person replaced will show you yourself for example by acting out of character and other very weird behaviour.

The technology is way beyond the publics comprehension.
I wish I could share some substantial stuff but I only have anekdoktes sadly.

Sorry guys.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ScrubCommander

okie dokie anekdoktey

No no. Please share. Feed me on this sunday night

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Who are these people getting replaced? Are they elites, or normal people? What are these people replaced with? Clones? Bots? Reptilian? How can you tell? Thank you for the interesting post but this topic has been discussed en mass on this site. Just trying to see your angle.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I wish I could share some substantial stuff but I only have anekdoktes sadly.

It's my last night off so please go right ahead .

I'm a turkey baste me with your anekdoktes .

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Like Invasion of the body snatchers? Those shows scared the hell outta me as a kid...

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
People die or go missing every day. Replacing them at best would be pointless busy work. In reality it increases the odds of exposure without any real benefits.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well, we know Biden's the real deal; he's still the same person he always was, just maybe a little more so.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
i have a lot of friends who think there are lots of clones out there. they believe the queen of England is dead and replaced with a clone and Biden, Pence and a whole slew of celebrities. They really believe this. I am all for a good conspiracy but this is hard to wrap my head around

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Sometimes people kill themselves so they can pretend to be 12 years younger. Ask Bill Hicks, he does the Alex Jones show.
edit on 3-4-2022 by IndieA because: corrected age difference

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The only 'way' I know is because sometimes 'they' (the replaced ones) start behaving robotic and start saying psychopathic things, you'll notice right away that these 'people' are not what they once were...

I've been attacked by what we would call 'the darkside' I guess... A lot of crazy stuff, but mostly probably technological tricks. To us it appears as magic ofcourse.

And then theres the people who somehow know stuff about you that only you should be able to know, as if they are somehow able to see you at all times. And sometimes they will just say a random word, and only you will know and feel he/she refers to a specific situation which only you could know...

But even without the replaced people, there's a lot of people looking human but they are not. The only way to find out is when they purposely show you.

There have been a few occasions I was able to 'see' peoples face kinda shift to show 'demon eyes', it's kinda like on television, very evil looking and such.

At one time I was looking at a photo of a girl and I could see both the human face and demon face at the same time, it's weird because the exact attributes of the face which makes it beautifull are also the same features which make them look demonic, in some psychedelic way...

They look a lot like those vampires in buffy the vampire slayer, only more high definition ofcourse, they look like they have been completely molten and then somehow perfectly but twistedly reformed...

I'm sure ppl walk across many different beings every day...

Uhh, as to what they are replaced with, well, I would opt for something like a robot, cause I noticed 'they' seem to posses super-human strenght...

But the technology... is crazy... It may sound 'far out', but it really isn't all that hard if you are technologically advanced.

I'm sorry, I can't say anything to will satisfy you peoples needs.
But what alarms me is that 'they' seem to become more open about it, in the sense that it happens more frequent they 'show' me, they find it amusing to have this sense of power over you.

I think many people are getting replaced.

I've also seen videos of people picking up tear gas grenades, and his hand blows off but he isn't bleeding or anything...
And then you have people react to that video in a way you 'feel' they know more about it and are just having some laughs with the situation.

I'm afraid there are litterally some kind of 'bots' among us. Sometimes they show off their true intelligence, they also know when you lie and will make you pay in some way if you do.

People have to get outside the box "Why should you or your family be of any importance to be targetted like that".

It isn't only people of significant importance, in general, al emphatic humans which have a desire and tendency to help others will be targetted one way or another.

My 'pychotic episodes' started when weird people who are affiliated to Hells Angels, and that guy litterally had teeth like a wild animal, even if he would have had an accident and lost all it's teeth, the way his teeth were are BIOLOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for a human.

He had a tattoo of a demon on his arm. His teeth were all very large, oddly shaped, pointy... Really bizarre. And many strange events happened in relation to that person.

Another one of that 'gang' look at me with such intense hatred, you cannot describe it in words, because it's MORE than pure hatred, I doubt regular human beings can even replicate that look, and this person did not know me, but there is something about people 'like' me I guess, which they hate with every molecule of their being.

I'm sorry people, ofcourse I'm just some random deranged person. I have had psychotic episodes, which I know to be illusions, but likewise a great deal I've experienced did in fact happen, it is actually those events which make me go psychotic, because of the fear, you automatically transgress into a very unstable mindset.

Oh well...

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
There is something about the number 69, I can't find a lot about it.
But it means something to them, and when they attack you will see that number somewhere...

I did found some sites where there are many more people asking about the number, but only one site which talks briefly about its importance to Luceferians and such.

I'm sure nobody can tell me anything about it... very little I can find about it.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

But keep an eye out for people with 69 or such things in their names.

There is a reason we have 'artists' like 6ix9ine.

And mexican gang members have 619 tattood on their body and stuff like that....

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Look, I may be crazy.... But my dad, just normal person... He admitted that 'there is something going on', and he was terrified of my mother for some reason.
My mother is also a person I suspect of replacement.

Because she has behaved very very odd in several occasions and just the fear my dad had was well, surreal... And he finally after all those years (because ofcourse ive been ranting about it years on end), he finally admitted that there is indeed something (serious) going on...

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

One more thing... I used to have contact with a person close related to one such Q groups...
And she send me a document, and that document was like a step-by-step description of my first psychotic episode.

I knew back then that it wasn't just some psychotic episode, but after 14 years, you receive a documents and it just details every single thing that I experencied...

I don't know, that kinda weirds me out you know...

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

This should get you going then, this guy thinks they are mostly robots. www.bitchute.com... None of them according to him pass the Turing test.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

They are smarter than what they show us...

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I just want to war users of psychedelic substances, be VERY carefull with your company in such vulnerable states.
edit on 3-4-2022 by ScrubCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Well, we know Biden's the real deal; he's still the same person he always was, just maybe a little more so.

Maybe he was replaced long ago. He was one of the earlier models, which is why he still often has unusual glitches when trying to speak.(or walk)

Now that I think about it, that might also explain his hair sniffing obsession. Maybe there's something in young hair that he uses to replenish himself. A little energy boost. A Power-Up.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScrubCommander

But keep an eye out for people with 69 or such things in their names.

There is a reason we have 'artists' like 6ix9ine.

And mexican gang members have 619 tattood on their body and stuff like that....

I have 69 tattooed on my finger. Different reasons though. I just hope I'm not in a gang because I'm not the joining kind but some people have seemed different to me recently but I think it's just the hell everyone went through this last two years, either pro or con, wasn't easy.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   
the institute is not real.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join