It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International summit: 'Are we ready for a New World Order?'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cookadafood

But would the world 'unite' against some alien threat?

Human history suggests that nations would more than likely compete with each other to collaborate with the aliens in order to be the dominant representatives of the human race etc.

I'm not sure, but it's definitely a possibility.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The entire idea of these elites having a meeting to discuss their "new" world order has been taking place for decades now. It's not something new, and we can all see that it's being pushed harder these days than ever before. Bush Sr. talked about it in the 80's, G. Brown mentioned it in the 00's, and almost every head of state has made some sort of statement regarding their plan.

It's obvious they want to usher in more control over the masses. The implementation of digital ID, currency, and passports was all part of the plan. The slow creep from cash to credit was driven by big business, banks, and credit card companies. The slow erosion of rights and liberties was driven by governments around the world. This isn't hard to piece together.

People don't seem to understand the ramifications of these elites usurping more power from the people. We have casually given into their demands inch by inch, in the name of "normalcy" and "Democracy", when in reality, we don't need any of their methods to live and flourish on this planet.

We have been fooled into thinking we need their "global" leadership and economies and everyone who believes it's necessary is a fool. Sovereignty is not something people want to give up, but if you take away people's ability to buy food, entertain themselves, or work/get paid, they will falter.

It's such a delusion to think that there isn't a plan or these people don't exist.

I truly believe the problem is now that people have denied this for so long, and have tried to ignore it for their entirety, that they couldn't help but make bad decisions that forces them to comply. I am out of sympathy for those people. It will be a struggle, and it will be hard. Many people will give up their comfortable lives. It will be sold as the easiest way to live and be a part of society. We can't be fearful to lose anything when we fight back.

The fight will begin when you finally decide to give up their methods of control.
Live to be free.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I find it hilarious Sean Penn, Matt Damon, others think they should be at the table with world leaders. LOL why? Because you are famous for acting?

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Sander1976

Yes but we need to come together for the correct reasons, and in a manner conducive to the majority of humanity as opposed to facilitate the select few.

And if we do ever manage to get our act together collectively as a species, set aside our differences, and address the real problems humanity faces, as opposed to fighting and squabbling over ever diminishing resources, imaginary lines on maps and petty religious indifferent.

Its not just the world that's for the taking, but the rest of the star system, once we manage to colonise and industrialise low Earth orbit, then the moon, and then the rest of the place as we see fit, or as technological progress allows.

Yes.

I keep saying: It's not if, it's how.

I will not use the conspiracy term New World Order -- I use the term World Government.

World Government is the natural progression -- how it's done is what matters.

We're pretty much in a World Government now.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BorelsMonkeys
I find it hilarious Sean Penn, Matt Damon, others think they should be at the table with world leaders. LOL, why? Because you are famous for acting?

I don't get it, so first it was Bill Gates now Matt Damon and Sean Penn? I suppose if true the TPTB may see value in a semi-recognizable face. Beyond that ??

But nothing makes me roll my eyes faster than to see any celebrity pontificate beyond basic thoughts, and it's not because I believe they are all unintelligent, their thought processes just don't represent the masses.

edit on 31-3-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Sorry just to be clear, im not suggesting there way is the best way, just that its got to happen one way or another at some point.

What i realise is the until we put aside our petty differences and decide to do something else other than fight with one another over stupid matters or for baubles and trinkets we will never reach our full potential.

As to ownership, well it was not that long ago that constituted people, never mind things.

And even then slavery in this day of age is more prevalent than in days gone by simply down to our numbers.

What i realise is that change has to happen one way or another and that under the current system their are far to few haves and far to many have nots.

The paradigm humanity follows will have to change else it probably will end with a whimper and not even a bang.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

You do realize their slogan is ' you will own nothing and be happy'

No, actually it is not. That slogan is a fictitious rephrasing of an article from a 2016 essay by Danish MP Ida Auken which was included in the video "8 Predictions for the World in 2030" by the World Economic Forum. it was written to express a simpler form of lifestyle.

That phrase however was augmented by an unknown challenger on 4chan as a dramatic challenge to that essay by Auken replacing the word ''I'' to ''YOU'' making it a threat which in it's inception was not the motivation at all.

www.forbes.com... 5173509

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
There is a New World Order Coming, but i dont think it means what you think it means
NESARA en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BorelsMonkeys
I find it hilarious Sean Penn, Matt Damon, others think they should be at the table with world leaders. LOL why? Because you are famous for acting?

Well why do we let our world leaders do it ? Because they sold their soul to the global elite . We need to start over with none of these losers around . I would be a better president than anyone we’ve had by 1000 percent . The problem is when you get in there your families lives are threatened .

(post by Bringittothelight removed for a manners violation)
(post by Bringittothelight removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976
The problem with leaping on remarks about "new world order" is that the expression has been in the public domain for more than half a century. It has become generic, and it no longer necessarily has the meaning that conspiracy theorists attach to it. For example, when an athlete in recent years won an event in spectacular style, an interviewer remarked to him that it could be the sign of a "new world order" in that event. In other words, in common use the phrase has been watered down to the point of having no specific meaning. So the public use of it is no evidence of anything in particular.

edit on 31-3-2022 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'd like to know why it's called a New "World" Order. It's more like a New Western Order. The world will never unite under a single government. China won't let that happen unless they are the "order". Same for many middle-eastern countries. How about North Korea?

At best, we'll end up with a unified US, EU, UK (and maybe Australia) government. I don't see it happening in my lifetime, thankfully.

(post by Bringittothelight removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
I'd like to know why it's called a New "World" Order. It's more like a New Western Order. The world will never unite under a single government. China won't let that happen unless they are the "order". Same for many middle-eastern countries. How about North Korea?

At best, we'll end up with a unified US, EU, UK (and maybe Australia) government. I don't see it happening in my lifetime, thankfully.

My gosh buddy . The politicians are in charge of nothing . When the global government comes they will be nothing . There are people way more powerful then government officials . Haven’t you heard the Rothschilds quote , “ give me control of a nations money supply and I care not who makes the laws “. That’s what they have , control of absolutely everything on the planet because they own everything. All our gov officials . All the central banks . All the corporations, all the resources .

If you think the politicians are in charge then I feel sorry for you . I love your Zepplin avatar

(post by Bringittothelight removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bringittothelight

George Orwell was an author and novelist.

We have all read 1984 just like every other child that attended school. LoL

I think we are here for a good time not a long time, as to warnings, well that's half the problem where humanity is concerned.

Tell them they cannot have something and what the queue up around the block and kill one another to get it with glee.

Still with the daft childish insults and hyperbole. LoL

Possibly best to know yourself before coming to conclusions regarding others.

To be honest with some of the twaddle coming out your puss and aggressive judgments and mannerism i suggest you put down the bottle.

Or at least say something interesting.

As to what you feel, well you get it all off your chest buddy and up and out, after all it will probably do the dog.

Anyhoo night night sleep tight, dont let the NWO or the paranoia bite.
edit on 31-3-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bringittothelight

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

My gosh buddy . The politicians are in charge of nothing . When the global government comes they will be nothing . There are people way more powerful then government officials . Haven’t you heard the Rothschilds quote , “ give me control of a nations money supply and I care not who makes the laws “. That’s what they have , control of absolutely everything on the planet because they own everything. All our gov officials . All the central banks . All the corporations, all the resources .

If you think the politicians are in charge then I feel sorry for you . I love your Zepplin avatar

I think you're living in fear. Don't worry about a "world" government. Worry about local politics. That's where you have some influence. There are, and always have been, dictators in waiting all over the planet. If you're in the USA, fight for the constitution and the rest will fall into place.

<< 1    3 >>

join