It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid's 'Phantom Chamber'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

Many of you will be aware of the 2017 discovery by the ScanPyramids team of the 'Big Void' deep inside the Great Pyramid, some distance above the Grand Gallery. As yet, science has no idea what, if anything, lies therein. But something's afoot.

Hot on the heels of the ScanPyramids research, a new project, Exploring the Great Pyramid (EGP) is set to undertake further muon scans of the GP in order to produce clearer detail of the GP's interior and to produce 3-D images of the interior using powerful muon telescopes mounted around the GP's perimeter. A lot of money is being thrown at finding exactly what is inside the GP!

As many of you will know, I have my own ideas of what they will eventually discover in the GP's Big Void, some of which you can read about here. What has intrigued me about the current EGP mission is this statement from one of their papers:

From this paper.

See the image below:

Image from this paper.

My reasoning is simply this. If Khufu had interred his ancestors within an entirely inaccessible chamber within the Great Pyramid (i.e. the 'Big Void') to safeguard them from a coming deluge (as the Coptic Egyptian tradition tells us), why wouldn't Khufu have done something similar for himself? This so-called 'Phantom Chamber' could be exactly such a chamber. It would have been the very last chamber to be built as it awaited Khufu's death and interment whereupon the GP would finally be built upwards to its completion.

Unlike the GP's known interior chambers, the Big Void and this possible 'Phantom Chamber' will have no passages to or from it, making it impossible to even know a chamber exists (except with the help of space-age technology). In this sense the known chambers and passageways actually serve as quite brilliant decoys although I suspect their inclusion was to serve as part of a chthonic ritual concerning the rebirth of the Earth after the coming civilisation-ending calamity.

Watch this space!

SC
edit on 12/3/2022 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Why do they even call it the kings chamber or pyramids tombs for that matter?

They have never found 1 mummy in the pyramids so they are obviously not tombs.

The phantom chamber is probably just part of the design to harness and focus electromagnetic energy?

Study reveals the Great Pyramid of Giza can focus electromagnetic energy

phys.org...

But the experts "gate keepers" want to tell us thats just a coincidence

Really liked this guys video on it

edit on 12-3-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Don't know the official reason as to why the pyramids were built, but it does seem their design would take the surface charge off of the earth and shuffle it up the pyramid walls then acting as a big energy battery of some sort. The structure on top the pyramid would light a light bulb that could be used to signal others with a code far away from the site sort of like using a mirror or light to signal ships. A very old technology. I wonder if the things still works, a simple light bulb was illuminated on my porch during a thunder storm. It was a quartz halogen bulb. A bulb like artifact was found years back that could have been illuminated by ground currents induced by a big structure...sort of like what Tesla was trying to do which is the basis of our towers today where they boost the signals of the radio waves this way to transmit radio and television signals...the energy in our homes is induced by transformers, that induced current comes from the earth...not exactly how people believe it is created.

If they had something like a big eye illuminated on the cap of the pyramid, that could be used for giving orders to the armies or for communicating between areas to other pyramids in the area. There is a lot more to the pyramids than listed in the OP, there are little tunnels from the kings chamber pointing in special directions, they are big enough to signal through or to isolate sounds from afar. We do not know what these pyramids were used for long ago. We may never figure it out for sure either.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

Hi J4F,

I write about the electromagnetic properties of the pyramid in my book. I'll come to those properties in just a moment. First we have to understand what the Ancient Egyptians believed.

For the sun to rise, the Nile to flow, the crops to grow, the winds to blow etc, required the benevolence of the gods. The role of an AE king in death (an Osirian king) was to go to the stars (the gods) and commune with them, seeking their benevolence to ensure Ma'at (harmony and balance) in the land of the living. This is why the AEs went to so much trouble to ensure the bodies of their dead kings were perfectly preserved because an imperfect or decayed body could not perform this vital function for the living kingdom. The dead king's body had to be preserved at all costs to ensure the afterlife among the stars/gods and for the well-being of Egypt.

Now, one of the properties of electro-magnetism is that it dramatically slows-down the rate of decay in organic matter (which I also write about in my book). In essence then, the AEs took a belts 'n' braces approach to preserving their dead kings - they chemically mummified them and then placed their mummified body within a structure that itself helped to much reduce the rate of organic decay.

For the AE kingdom to be reborn again after the coming deluge, the AE built an immovable mountain in which to preserve their Osirian kings (I suspect within the Big Void) and, when the deluge had passed, they could again commune with the gods to bring about the rebirth of their kingdom.

SC

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Scott Creighton

Ty I am very interested in this stuff. I am of the belief the pyramids are much older than we are told.

Now, one of the properties of electro-magnetism is that it dramatically slows-down the rate of decay in organic matter

Why would that be relevant if no mummies are in there?

Do you believe it was designed to harness and focus energy and not a coincidence?

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

Hi J4F,

J4F: Why would that be relevant if no mummies are in there?

My view is what the Coptic Egyptian tradition tells us - that the bodies of Khufu's ancestors are inside the GP (most likely the Big Void).

J4F: Do you believe it was designed to harness and focus energy and not a coincidence?

They may not have understood elctro-magnetism per se but they seem to have understood its effect i.e. in slowing down organic decay which would have been vital to their recovery plans. I believe the people who built the GP well understood the properties of the pyramid shape - that's why they used pyramid shaped structures to help ensure the mummified ancestor kings they placed therein did not decay (or at least the decay would be much slowed down).

My own view, as I explain in my book, is that the construction of these monuments took place during the midpoint of the Younger Dryas period, around 12,000 years ago.

SC

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scott Creighton
...in slowing down organic decay which would have been vital to their recovery plans. ...
SC

I"m not in on all the details you mention. Do you mean to say they wanted to keep their ancestor's remains so they could revive them at some point after whatever was to befall them?

Like with the rumored Resurection Chamber of Gilgamesh?
edit on 12-3-2022 by coamanach because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: coamanach

originally posted by: Scott Creighton
...in slowing down organic decay which would have been vital to their recovery plans. ...
SC

I"m not in on all the details you mention. Do you mean to say they wanted to keep their ancestor's remains so they could revive them at some point after whatever was to befall them?

Like with the rumored Resurection Chamber of Gilgamesh?

Hi,

No, that's not what I mean here. It's the king's soul that the AEs believed would go to the stars and commune with the gods to seek their benevolence. However, for the soul to do this the body had to be well preserved. If it decayed too much and the soul could not recognise/find its mummy then the soul itself would die and there could then be no journey for this king to the gods. His afterlife would have ended completely and forever. Hence the vital necessity in preserving the body.

SC

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

There were still no bodies found inside the great pyramids despite what we had learned in High School many educational institutions had refereed to those the chambers as "Queen or King Chambers"

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Oh, thank you very much for that explanation.

I understand now. I did read in the past that mummies were "made" for that reason.

I didn't know electromagnetism had any effect on decaying rates of organic matter, though!
It makes my mind race a little here, haha.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
In the image, are the diagonal "rays" off the Phantom Chamber possible passages, or just artifacts from the imaging process?

Great work and I'm glad there's serious research going into this. The ancients were far too disciplined to go that far on such a magnificent structure, then get sloppy and leave a void...

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: rickymouse

There were still no bodies found inside the great pyramids despite what we had learned in High School many educational institutions had refereed to those the chambers as "Queen or King Chambers"

Hi RM,

What I find really interesting is that the Coptic Egyptian tradition (as relayed by early Arabic scholars) tells us that Khufu placed all of his ancestors in the GP as a 'safe haven' from an anticipated deluge. Is it just a coincidence that while we have found the mummies of many AE kings from later dynasties (mainly from VOTK which are not pyramids), we have yet to find a single one from these early 3rd/4th dynasties i.e. Khufu's ancestors. Is that because the Coptic Egyptian tradition is exactly correct - that Khufu placed them all within the GP (the Big Void)?

Also intriguing are that we have found several undisturbed sarcophagi of AE kings and queens that, when opened in modern times, were found to be completely empty. All of these empty sarcophagi (including that of Khufu's own mother) pre-dated Khufu's own death - i.e. these empty sarcophagi come only from Khufu's ancestors. Might that be because Khufu removed these kings and queens from their original tombs and had them re-interred within the relative sanctuary of the Big Void in anticipation of the coming deluge, just as the Coptic Egyptian tradition tells us?

Food for thought.

SC

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
But why no mummies in any of the other dozens of pyramids?

And how do you explain the thousands of years of water erosion on the sphinx?

Ty again for the thread

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It’s insane for all these centuries people have been trying to understand the pyramids but people can’t because we don’t even fully know what’s inside it’s architecture. In todays world of technology why is it so taboo to drill holes and probe the thing already? We can’t really understand anything till we actually know about what’s inside, am I 😑?

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
It’s insane for all these centuries people have been trying to understand the pyramids but people can’t because we don’t even fully know what’s inside it’s architecture. In todays world of technology why is it so taboo to drill holes and probe the thing already? We can’t really understand anything till we actually know about what’s inside, am I 😑?

I believe its because they actually know pretty much everything about it and are hiding it from us.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

originally posted by: Brotherman

I believe its because they actually know pretty much everything about it and are hiding it from us.

Funny I believe quite the opposite, as a matter of fact I believe that folks in power have been preventing people from learning anything about a lot of things including the pyramids because it could break the main narrative that is spewed into ever class room and history book. I couldn’t tell you why though except somewhere in that chain probably boils down to someone’s money and all that 💩

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540
In the image, are the diagonal "rays" off the Phantom Chamber possible passages, or just artifacts from the imaging process?

Great work and I'm glad there's serious research going into this. The ancients were far too disciplined to go that far on such a magnificent structure, then get sloppy and leave a void...

yes. who was the designer/architect and who planned the logistics?

msybe it's just a giant pyramid shaped jenga? push or pull the right blocks?

anyway it all baffles me.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

My view is what the Coptic Egyptian tradition tells us - that the bodies of Khufu's ancestors are inside the GP (most likely the Big Void).

What’s the purpose of the other pyramids in that case? Did Knufu’s sons get to have pyramids just for themselves?

If the Nile represented the Milky Way then the three pyramids represent Orion’s Belt just like with Thornborough henge and other sites. The other pyramids, bent pyramids, red pyramid etc.. could represent other stars.. I’m of the opinion they were multi purpose, much older than recognised with Knufu claiming them as tombs perhaps even carrying out extensive work and repair but not the original builder. The same goes with other ancient sites. The Churchs for example are located on previous sacred sites and even incorporate old beliefs such as purgatory so the Irish would convert.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

What’s the purpose of the other pyramids in that case? Did Knufu’s sons get to have pyramids just for themselves?

Hi,

The Coptic Egyptian tradition informs us that the king built the pyramids (plural) to store therein all his treasures i.e. all that was essential to bring about the rebirth of the kingdom after it had been laid waste by the coming deluge. That is what we are told. To bring about this rebirth of the kingdom would require the safe storage of many seed types, tools, water, linens, their important books, possibly even weapons and so on. All of this would be stored in the various pyramids.

But the one thing, the most vital thing of all, that they would require to preserve was the bodies of their dead kings and queens for only they could intercede with the gods to actually bring about the hoped for rebirth. Without these Osirian kings and queens it wouldn't matter how much provision and contingency had been put in place - the rebirth of the kingdom simply could not happen. These Osirian kings and queens were the 'engine', the 'beating heart' of the entire 'rebirth machine' and that is why they were placed only within the jewel of the project, the Great Pyramid. And it explains also why the Great Pyramid and only the Great Pyramid has the Grand Gallery, a feature that mainstream Egyptology struggles to reasonably explain.

Grand Gallery of Great Pyramid

Notice in the image above the sockets in the two pavements (sidewalks) and the holes in the walls (wall insets) just above the sockets. There are 27 of these features on each side of the GG, giving a total of 54. There has been much debate as to the function of these features but my own view is that they were needed to mount/anchor statues of Khufu's ancestors - 27 kings and 27 queens - I imagine something like this:

If we go back to the first king (Menes) all the way to Khufu's father Sneferu there were indeed 27 kings before Khufu. But what has this to do with the GP as a 'rebirth machine' and Khufu's ancestors (possibly) being re-interred within the Big Void?

All AE kings were buried with a 'Ka statue' that was made in the likeness of the king. The reason for this was to ensure that if the actual mummified body of the king became too decayed and his soul could no longer recognise it, then the 'Ka statue' of each king within the GG could be used by the king's soul as a substitute body to ensure that the king's soul could live on, even without its proper host, the king's mummified body. There are some accounts that when the GP was first breached by Al Mamun that a great number of statues were found in the GG (obviously since removed).

In time, all of these first 16 pyramids built by the AEs as the means of rebirth for their kingdom would become immortalised in the Myth of Isis and Osiris. The Pyramid Texts, the oldest religious writings in the world, tell us that "The Pyramid is Osiris..." and "...the construction of [the pyramid] is Osiris..." We are also told in these myths that the body of Osiris was cut into 14 pieces (some versions say 16 pieces) by Seth, the evil brother of Osiris, who then scattered the pieces of Osiris all across the land of Egypt i.e. along the banks of the Nile.

Now, if Osiris is the pyramid, what these texts essentially seem to be saying is that there are 14 (or 16) pyramids scattered along the banks of the Nile. And that is precisely the number of completed pyramids that were built in this early period. And these 14/16 pyramids may also help explain how the god Osiris took his form with the distinctive Atef Crown and Crook and Flail:

If the Nile represented the Milky Way then the three pyramids represent Orion’s Belt just like with Thornborough henge and other sites. The other pyramids, bent pyramids, red pyramid etc.. could represent other stars.. I’m of the opinion they were multi purpose, much older than recognised with Knufu claiming them as tombs perhaps even carrying out extensive work and repair but not the original builder. The same goes with other ancient sites. The Churchs for example are located on previous sacred sites and even incorporate old beliefs such as purgatory so the Irish would convert.

As for Orion's Belt - yes, absolutely. The pyramids were bult not simply as repositories for recovery items. Their function was multi-purpose, particularly with the Giza pyramids which served also as a grand precessional clock to tell us when this calamity occurred and, crucially, when it is likely to occur again.

You can read more on that here.

SC

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I just want to point out to anyone who missed it that the image in the OP, while intriguing, is in their own words the result of them putting a "model" void in the peak in systematic (Monte Carlo) spherical instantiations to make sure the detector will catch an actual void of those sizes.

It should be made extra clear that the image in the OP is not based on anything but a model in an effort to prove that when they do an actual scan of the pyramid, it will actually locate true voids of this size range (1-6m).

It is good work to prove the results, and again, I'm not suggesting there is no void or downplaying the effort, just clarifying if anyone is looking at the pic thinking that came from a pyramid scan.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join