It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deliverance from the globalists of the New World Order - has it truly begun?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I want to call your attention to a little article which demonstrates how & why the Truckers' protest/s have been such a wonderful success in delivering us from the powers & wiles of the enemy, the globalist schmucks responsible for the World Economic Forum (& linked groups) GREAT RESET planning agencies.

This article: [url-dailyexpose.uk...]The Truckers have started our deliverance from the Globalists[/url] manages to compel a study of the outcomes of the Truckers' protests which is credible, and which is optimistic, in that it states that the protests were effective, to a significant degree, with vaccine mandates in seven states being repealed, as well as local political effects despite not engaging directly in politicised protesting, save for the obvious target of the cowardly Turdeau (NOT a mis-spelling) - simply by standing up, holding the line, and peacefully resisting all measures taken against them, utilising free & independent media to spread the word regarding exactly what was happening on the ground, sending that news around the globe in seconds, inspiring people generally to observe, imitate & develop the methods of protest which were certainly winning a victory against the lies, deception & hyperbole of the mainstream media.

Ecclesiastes 9:11 ~

The swift do not have the race, nor the mighty ones the battle…time and unforeseen occurrence befall them all.

Of course there will always be sheep who will not expose themselves to such truth, but they are rapidly tending towards becoming a minority, with the majority of the world's literate & media-savvy citizens now being firmly in the camp of resistance against the globalist powers who pulled the strings & incited the destruction of the global 'plandemic', with an engineered virus & deliberately toxic 'vaccines', which have maimed & killed to such an extent that almost everyone can now say (if they are aware of the context) that they know people who have been maimed & killed by 'coincidental' illness & death directly linked to the vaccines rather than the virus. This, I believe, is a global Sea Change, by which the people who know about the deception now outnumber & out-influence the deniers across all global populations, in terms of having an influence on the beliefs of others in the wake of all the destruction caused by the globalist conspirators.

This Sea Change has, I believe, directly led to the massive rollbacks around the world of COVID restrictions which were formerly held in place by governments who had sold out to the lie, and I am almost sure that in some places, like my native England, there may actually be an establishment rebellion against the globalists who of course want to eliminate that establishment, in the sense of abolishing national rule, instead promoting absorption into an abhorrent, soulless, unified world government, at the behest of the WEF. England has now abolished ALL Covid-19 restrictions, such as masking, social distancing, isolating if you test positive, track & trace technology, bans on attendance at sports events, and so on. This is incredible news, though the Left has tried to kick & scream its way to changing these new plans, reeeeeee'ing about "It's too soon to declare victory over the pandemic" & so on - hopefully the Conservative government will be able to parry those pathetic complaints away into nothingness, as our economy begins to flower back to life, as our people rejoice in their 'new' freedoms, finally having rid ourselves of the scourge of 'pandemic' restrictions. Sadly it will probably be a while before the hell-spawn plastic screens in shops & doctors' surgeries (& everywhere else imaginable) are removed from those premises, but I hold out hope that this will indeed occur as businesses get bolder, as they get used to their new freedoms & start to hearken back to better years, decising they will rip the damn things down & send them to the tip, where they belong.

Unfortunately, there are still many governments persecuting their people - Canada to an extent, though certain victories have been won; Australia; New Zealand; Austria; Germany & so on. But the Sea Change is underway, and I'm fairly sure that many more nations will ultimately completely abolish their restrictions also. An honourable mention goes to Israel, incidentally, as they were the first nation to announce, via their top national epidemiologist/immunologist (he's a polymath) that "we made mistakes", hopefully many other nations will follow suit. As we can see stock being dumped by Moderna & Pfizer board members, it remains to be seen whether the whole house of cards surrounding the 'vaccines' will collapse.

One can only hope that all these rollbacks are not an elaborate deception by the globalists - I sincerely pray that we have begun to defeat them in their most pressing objectives, all thanks to the peaceful protests of TRUCKERS in Canada.

Here's hoping.

edit on FebruaryTuesday2202CST06America/Chicago-060042 by FlyInTheOintment because: fixing link

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   
My take from the beginning of this fecal feature (March 2019) has been that we are confronting a deeply evil cabal of power-hungry psychopaths. I don't think that we will win this easily, and here's why. (I have expressed this several times on this forum.)

First, these ... (I hesitate to call them people; let's just stick to psychopaths.) psychopaths are existential nihilists to the core. They see no innate or inherent value in anything and their only end-game is to become Übermensch. By nihilist world view, that is the only thing that matters and if they can't achieve that, I believe that they'd just as soon burn the world down and burn with it. If nothing matters but becoming Übermensch and you can't become Übermensch, then nothing has any value and utter destruction is a reasonable outcome.

Second, the depth of their evil if so profound that they know that if they are ever fully publicly exposed, it'll make the French revolution look like a day in the park.

If they go down, they intend to take the entire planet down with themselves.

Now, that's not to say that there is no hope. Certainly not to say that we acquiesce. It's just to say that I don't think we'll win this fight that easily. The big question is whether humanity is up for the fight.

At best, they may back off a little and regroup. I see what has happened in Canada, though, (illegal violent crackdowns using international mercenary goons) beginning an international phenomenon.
:
edit on 2022 2 22 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   
But they are still freezing bank accounts of everyone they can prove supported the truckers.

Yesterday I posted a link to an article where a single mother working a minimum wage job donated $50 to the truckers. Trudeau froze her bank accounts and all access to her money. When she donated it was 100% legal to donate to the truckers yet she was punished horribly and her children left by Trudeau to possibly end up homeless and starving because she did something legal that Trudeau and the "banks" disapproved of. bc.ctvnews.ca... vancouversun.com...

As long as this is happening, freedom is denied and the worst kind of totalitarianism rules. When a government can severely punish someone for doing something legal that they simply disapprove of.

This sort of behavior encourages runs on banks if one wants to be free to do even things that are perfectly legal. Trudeau and TPTB are playing a game that can't end well.

Acceptance and acquiescence of genocide in China that we saw by TPTB during the Olympics. Now freezing bank accounts for doing something legal and above board. These are truly people who make Hitler look like their role model.

edit on 2/22/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
If you think “we” won you are delusional.
Soundly shown the door by tptb, like a boa constrictor, crushing the life from us.
Protests have done nothing other than increase the strength of those we elected

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Are you just saying that because you visited no protests? Because that's 90% of the time coming from someone who just gave a damn and decided it's not worth it anyways. Those that won't run after the baby carriage on it's way down the stairs thinking "there is nothing I can do anyways".

Not saying you are, I am asking you.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
coming attraction:

forbiddenknowledgetv.net...

most victims future as a 'meat puppet'...waiting for 3G to be shelved & full 5G frequencies to blast away at our nervous systems

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I would run after a baby carriage but this, this is already finished.
I support those who go to the protests, refused the vax, resigned from my job.
Outside of that, I have my own reasons

Fly in the ointment is Quoting scripture in the op, I can quote some as well.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Then it must be the wording, because you say the protest done nothing good and only increased power.

Also please no bible quotes.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Seems like it hasn’t changed anything, only proved the globalist have the power. It is prophecied that they it control the population of the world, this is only the beginning.

Only time will tell, would be happy if we could see it all end but the machine is in motion, speeding up and we are it’s fuel and it’s prey

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Nope not until the Lord himself comes back, until then these evil perps will retain control even with some infighting and manoeuvring to among themselves leading very rarely for one or other family to fall out of power but likely not entirely as one man's puppet master becomes another's puppet.

Until then we will have to put up with the stink in the room.

All that may happen if we did get rid of the old guard is to get a new guard taking over from them, same old crap, same old game of control.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

It has brought awareness, people in Germany now talk about Trudeau and make connections to their own politicians.

So far it has changed a lot without being on the same continent. But we can respectfully agree to disagree.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Isn't ironic that they freezing the assets of Convoy Protests while claiming it has outside support but never questioning where the money is coming to their approved protests like BLM?

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Makes you wonder how many polticans in Germany are owned by that organization you know.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Makes me wonder? More like want to cry in anger.

Global young leaders.

There I wrote it.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   

We disagree but I hope you are right and I am wrong

Cashless society, freeze our accounts and watch the mess unfold

top topics

join