It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World war III is Imminent!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: nolabel
a reply to: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

Nonsense! My spirit guide Brad has confirmed with 99.9% certainty that the war will begin at exactly 13.07pm on the 29th Feb 2022. Bless you all xxx

Haha!
Think this has gone above some peoples heads.

It's my nephews birthday every 7 years.
but no really mines next week.

We're having cake and flamethrowers. Bring some pickles.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

It is already the 18th in New Zealand. We are several time zones ahead of most of the rest of the world.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Boom

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Apparently the US is at Defcon 4. Double take. That doesn’t mean much. Just a higher level of alertness. If it stops here we will be ok. Or as ok as can be, with Joe Biden in the big chair.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1
Nonsense! My spirit guide Brad has confirmed with 99.9% certainty that the war will begin at exactly 13.07pm on the 29th Feb 2022. Bless you all xxx

I think you need to tell Brad, this isn't a "Leap Year." Therefore, we are missing Feb 29 2022!
Besides, there is no such thing as a "day or hour" in this world .... (I will start a new thread on this to explain in the future)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Boom

Nah, it's been fairly quiet and sunny. Very gentle breeze, but no "booms" that I have heard.

The cows say "moo", lazily, but the sheep are nervous.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy
Of course it's going to happen! Doom is always just around the corner! It's so obvious that it will all go wrong on the 29th February, when the US detonates a new type of weapon they have been developing, in response to a false flag nuclear attack they blame on Russia. This weapon will cause the Higgs field to collapse, triggering the vacuum decay of the entire universe. Remember that date, 29th Febrary 2022!

I think you might want to RE- CHECK the calendar .....

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Claymation213
The only thing imminent is world war between the U.S. and both, Russia and China.

You might not buy this or sell this, but the intelligence from all countries feeding the news media is feeding the world all lies, to avoid a global panic.

Countries are destroyed from within from their own people when they all panic.

These intelligence factors from all countries feeding the news media aim at keeping the world numb to the truth. That truth is that the three superpowers are preparing for a world war, where this time conventional nuclear weapons will be used.

World war 3 will start on Feb 18th 2022 from the U.S. location in time zone.

And the U.S. will bomb first those other two superpowers (Russia and China).

Why? Cyber warfare from Russia and bio warfare from China have been damaging to the globe.

NEVER believe anyone that "sets dates."

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
Shut your pie hole. Nothing is going to happen.

Ukraine says to US 'shut up' and Russia is moving back troops

Nothing of the sort is happening

But feel free to move to Russia or China comrade

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Calm down people. Apart from needing a war to explain the coming surge in deaths, there really is little impetus for it and Ukraine won’t be the spark. Donbas at worse and we will let it happen.

China will make an attempt on Taiwan, but unlikely this year, unless Biden is removed or his removal is begun. They might then.

Doesn’t matter who has what, nobody is going to blow up the world.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

World War 3 isn't the fun destruction that I've seen most people think it will be. It is a slow progress. Yeah Russia needs Ukraine to fend off Europe but then China needs Taiwan. Their are so many more moves to be made before they are stratigically ready for a war for space. It will be many years before we see the actual destruction. Once countries have thousands of peoole colonizing space, then World war 3 will be a problem. Until then, its more small wars. Even small wars are horrible though even if you dont get to create your own society.

People will have electricity back in a month if anyone emps or a bomb hits a powergrid. Happens all the time in other countries. The superpowers wont nuke anything until they know their race will survive. Which will not happen anytime soon. Its fun to think we can live like animals again buts its not reality.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Apparently the US is at Defcon 4. Double take. That doesn’t mean much. Just a higher level of alertness. If it stops here we will be ok. Or as ok as can be, with Joe Biden in the big chair.

Defcon 4 is the 2nd least alert level (only after Defcon 5). Defcon 1 is actually the "most alert" or highest risk level...

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Looks like the NWO is trying to push China and Russia into submission

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Your timeline may not be exactly accurate, however I also believe that it is imminent. There are personalities in play whose arrogance cannot allow any quarter. No quarter requested or given. Everybody, all state heads really entirely too stubborn to look ahead and see what the surface of the Earth will look like when they are finished playing with their big birds.

So, I guess, all of us in little #splat islands might actually end up inheriting the Earth, or what's left of it.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: rigel4

Boom

Nah, it's been fairly quiet and sunny. Very gentle breeze, but no "booms" that I have heard.

The cows say "moo", lazily, but

The Sheep are Nervous

Hmm.. Situation normal then

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foggy2

I think you need to tell Brad, this isn't a "Leap Year." Therefore, we are missing Feb 29 2022!
Besides, there is no such thing as a "day or hour" in this world .... (I will start a new thread on this to explain in the future)

Here come the usual sceptics to mock my abilities. When the British Queen dies in the next ten years they’ll be laughing on the other side of their faces just like the time I predicted the death of Betty White.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Yep, just another typical normal day!

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   

In other news a Mystic claimed that the war would begin with China using a submarine to fire it's own version of the Russian Tsunami Torpedo in the north Atlantic region with the intention of destabilizing the already unstable Nato Russia relations and capitalizing on the aftermath by creating a huge radioactive tidal wave that would wash over much of western Europe especially the coastal nations and Germany as well as Denmark and the Netherlands (Britain is not mentioned as being badly damaged but no doubt it would as well by this).

The Mystic claimed that while Russia whom would be initially blamed would be under attack and fighting back against the west leading to a devastated Europe China would make a move on Russia's eastern territory's, Russia would counter attack despite being pressed on it's western borders and as the truth began to dawn some international sentiment would be that Russia was the victim in the exchange, Germany would push however and at first refuse to stop but eventually it would have to since the Russians would not concede territory in a back and forwards tug of war with the west, one that would lose popular support as nations just wanted peace and to rebuild in the aftermath of the fallout and destruction in there own country's.

The US and Britain (not wanting to get involved without the US) would according to this be reticent to join but be pulled into the Staged war set up by China with it's false Russian attack on NATO by Germany whom would demand the US step in to fulfil it's NATO obligations but eventually all sides would end up joining in the war against China once Chinas humanitarian crimes against eastern Russian civilians became apparent.

In the end the mystic claimed that it would be Poland that would be the least damaged of the European country's despite being heavily invaded by all sides (of the western conflict) during this period and that they would be instrumental in helping to rebuild the rest of Europe following the disaster and devastation of much of Europe, Eurasia and China but that the world would never be the same again with Islamic nations having been massively empowered by this and western nations very greatly diminished leading to a new conflict in the future against them as they set out to invade what by that time would be THERE third world, Europe.

edit on 17-2-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foggy2

Here come the usual sceptics to mock my abilities. When the British Queen dies in the next ten years they’ll be laughing on the other side of their faces just like the time I predicted the death of Betty White.

I'm not mocking "your abilities," just the fictitious date that you have chosen ... also British Queen (Queen Elizabeth) in 10 years will be 106 years old.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Apparently the US is at Defcon 4.

Where did you get that information? The current DEFCON level is highly classified for obvious reasons. The enemy shouldn't know the US Armed Force's state of readiness at the present time.
edit on 17-2-2022 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join