It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World war III is Imminent!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Claymation213

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: tamusan

On what authority do you have the date, for example?

You get the date from Revelation 13. The mark (imminent) and the dual code 666. On one hand 666 means 3, on the other hand 666 means 18.

The bible says nobody knows
Yet you know, do you think you are God?
I kinda really dislike christians sometimes, especially when they mock their own faith with comments like yours, you havnt a clue outside of ridiculous number counting

In the bible, false prophets were executed, placed in a hollow log and sawn in half, how much God abhorred liars in His name.

I am guessing Seventh Day Adventist or Jehovah Witness?

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

The only thing imminent is world war between the U.S. and both, Russia and China.

You might not buy this or sell this, but the intelligence from all countries feeding the news media is feeding the world all lies, to avoid a global panic.

Countries are destroyed from within from their own people when they all panic.

These intelligence factors from all countries feeding the news media aim at keeping the world numb to the truth. That truth is that the three superpowers are preparing for a world war, where this time conventional nuclear weapons will be used.

World war 3 will start on Feb 18th 2022 from the U.S. location in time zone.

And the U.S. will bomb first those other two superpowers (Russia and China).

Why? Cyber warfare from Russia and bio warfare from China have been damaging to the globe.

Nonsense! My spirit guide Brad has confirmed with 99.9% certainty that the war will begin at exactly 13.07pm on the 29th Feb 2022. Bless you all xxx

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

Again with the doom and gloom. I think you really need to relax. I think a blind drunk drug addled monkey could interpret scripture better than you. Unless of course ww3 does actually start tomorrow, then I will acknowledge you, and apologize for my comments. Somehow, I don’t think that’s going to happen. I will anxiously await your reply. On the 19th when it hasn’t happened will you admit that you are wrong and give up these attempts to enlighten us, or will you just change your dates?

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

13.07pm on the 29th Feb 2022

Thanks, so can I go all out next Friday with debauchery, gluttony?

edit on 17-2-2022 by Bigburgh because: ALWAYS!!! ALWAYS HAVE CHEESE ON HAND!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Congratulations for another year on Prison Planet
a reply to: Bigburgh

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
its all in your head

a reply to: MetalChickAmy

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Congratulations for another year on Prison Planet

THANKS👍🏼👍🏼😀

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Craigs the best
Conan is second
now they are all shills

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Please don’t lump all Christians in the same boat as this guy. The majority are good and centered people. This is something quite different. I doubt claymation is a Christian. If he was he wouldn’t be saying these things.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Gotta be 22 02 22

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

On one hand 666 means 3, on the other hand 666 means 18.

On the other hand it might mean somebody learnt to count past 665!

Numerology is a load of bullcrap. I can take any numbers and manipulate them and then assign them to something in the bible to "prove" it's not just a book of fairy tales!

Or I could manipulate them to predict the end of the world.

You know what!?........
Nothing.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

Nonsense! My spirit guide Brad has confirmed with 99.9% certainty that the war will begin at exactly 13.07pm on the 29th Feb 2022. Bless you all xxx

Haha!
Think this has gone above some peoples heads.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

You do realize that's tomorrow?

WWIII is going to start tomorrow, is what you're saying?

Oh my goodness, I'm glad you are not a prophet, I hope.

Your last name doesn't start with an N and end with an s right?
edit on 17-2-2022 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I think the Eastern Provinces of Ukraine will be given right to be self independent.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Craigs the best
Conan is second
now they are all shills

CBS Royally screwed up letting Craig Ferguson & Geofff go.

Moldova Airlines did this, this morning. Moldova wrote RELAX

edit on 17-2-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
post removed
edit on 17-2-2022 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

The only thing imminent is world war between the U.S. and both, Russia and China.

You might not buy this or sell this, but the intelligence from all countries feeding the news media is feeding the world all lies, to avoid a global panic.

Countries are destroyed from within from their own people when they all panic.

These intelligence factors from all countries feeding the news media aim at keeping the world numb to the truth. That truth is that the three superpowers are preparing for a world war, where this time conventional nuclear weapons will be used.

And the U.S. will bomb first those other two superpowers (Russia and China).

Why? Cyber warfare from Russia and bio warfare from China have been damaging to the globe.

I don't usually mock threads or op's

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I will say this seriously.

The four riders represent conquest, the violence of warfare, famine, and widespread death. Is this our fate?

We have had pestilence( COVID 19)and always have a war going on now conquest is back

It is outrageous these men are still close to any kind of war with the fact that humans for the first time in history have the capacity to annihilate all life on earth.
Don’t these morons get it? I don't want to sound self-righteous, I mean on one level we're all to blame. We should stop blame.

WE CAN BE ANNIHILATED in the blink of an eye, and human beings can do that.

With the inhuman, evil track record of humans on this earth, all the wars, genocides, crimes, and potential wars these leaders should Finally stop this strife and make world peace. Is that possible?
Or we’re doomed.

I know the OP may be tongue and cheek but his point is well made. We as a species at this point, if we want to survive, MUST finally sit down and settle the issue of world peace.

But most likely it will take a shock to do that and we may not survive the shock or it will be millions of dead it will take to do something for world peace.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

What’s a conventional nuclear weapon?

There’s conventional weapons and nuclear weapons but not a hybrid of the two.

Or are you thinking of the Nuclear Weapons Convention?

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

They call them tactical nukes.

tactical nuclear weapon (TNW) or non-strategic nuclear weapon[1] is a nuclear weapon which is designed to be used on a battlefield in military situations mostly with friendly forces in proximity and perhaps even on contested friendly territory. Generally smaller in explosive power, they are defined in contrast to strategic nuclear weapons, which are designed mostly to be targeted at the enemy interior away from the war front against military bases, cities, towns, arms industries, and other hardened or larger-area targets to damage the enemy's ability to wage war.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join