It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's ALLISON GOLLUST Resigns Due to Things Involving President Jeff Zucker and the Cuomo Brothers.

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Top CNN Executive Allison Gollust was being groomed to take the helm at CNN when CNN President Jeff Zucker was promoted higher in the AT&T organization. (AT&T owns CNN.)
Source: www.nbcnews.com...

Now, Ms. Gollust is out looking for another job, along with CNN President Jeff Zucker, and CNN's former #1 Anchor, Chris Cuomo...brother of former New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, who resigned his office in disgrace (committing sexual assaults) several months ago.

Allison Gollust, the CNN executive in a relationship with former network head Jeff Zucker, has resigned after an investigation found the duo – along with Chris Cuomo – violated company policies, according to a memo from the company’s CEO.

The probe, performed by a third-party law firm, examined “issues associated with Chris Cuomo and former Governor Andrew Cuomo,” according to the letter sent Tuesday from Jason Kilar, the boss of CNN’s parent company WarnerMedia.

“Based on interviews of more than 40 individuals and a review of over 100,000 texts and emails, the investigation found violations of Company policies, including CNN’s News Standards and Practices, by Jeff Zucker, Allison Gollust, and Chris Cuomo,” Kilar wrote in the memo.
Source: nypost.com...

So, CNN continues its months-long implosion train wreck.

What was executive Allison Gollust doing with these men at CNN, and with NY Governor Andrew Cuomo?

The CNN network gives a little more info in this late-evening article, but not much: www.cnn.com...

-CareWeMust

edit on 2/15/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A total mess over there.

Gotta love that the only one who got fired for I think violating journalistic principles was Chris Cuomo regarding coverage of his brother.

Not the endless lies purveyed on CNN about much larger issues affecting the globe..

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

HO HO HO HO HOOOO! Let me just say!👀😊👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😉👍🏼🍕🍕🍒🍒🍒🍆🍆🍆🍑🍑🍌🍌🍌

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking

A total mess over there.

Gotta love that the only one who got fired for I think violating journalistic principles was Chris Cuomo regarding coverage of his brother.

Not the endless lies purveyed on CNN about much larger issues affecting the globe..

Without CNN, we wouldn't have Joe Biden in the White House, turning our country into a "sh'ithole nation".

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

You think that was how her "grooming" to be the next CNN President was handled?

Similar to Kamala in California....yes?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
With all the proven lies they have told plus all the real stories they ignored or burried they should have had their broadcasting license pulled IMO. Hey the woke want to censure everyone on a different page how about turn about fair play; eye for and eye and all that stuff !! hahahha

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Madviking

A total mess over there.

Without CNN, we wouldn't have Joe Biden in the White House, turning our country into a "sh'ithole nation".

I think the public would be far less brainwashed without CNN, MSNBC, etc, and social media companies doing their part to censor any posts to the contrary!

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ha,ha, maybe they can go work for the CDC and pharma, I am sure is plenty of space available for trash like them.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
With all the proven lies they have told plus all the real stories they ignored or burried they should have had their broadcasting license pulled IMO. Hey the woke want to censure everyone on a different page how about turn about fair play; eye for and eye and all that stuff !! hahahha

As ostensible news companies, who are charged with informing the public and seeking to be unbiased, they absolutely have zero right to be pushing the lies and propaganda that they do. I'm all for these media companies being broken into a thousand pieces and cast to the wind.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Ha,ha, maybe they can go work for the CDC and pharma, I am sure is plenty of space available for trash like them.

Water finds its own level. They are already part of the same cabal anyways, so it would just be transferring departments.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
It was a four way

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Discovery CEO David Zaslav wants to revert CNN from a liberal news network to a moderate one so that it can complement his Discovery audience and not alienate half of them. He has to clean house before he can do that.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Such an eloquent, well spoken individual.

I say that in all seriousness.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
more here
A Rundown Of Major U.S. Corporate Media’s Business Ties To China
thefederalist.com...

Warner Media, LLC (formerly Time Warner Inc.) is a media conglomerate that is a division and subsidiary of AT&T and headquartered in New York City. It has film, television, cable networks, and publishing operations. This is a listing of all of its subsidiaries.

CNN is owned and operated by WarnerMedia, which has significant financial and institutional ties to the CCP. In June 2013, WarnerMedia announced it had forged a partnership with a Chinese investment fund to the tune of $50 million. The funding would directly invest in the China Media Capital (CMC), a media company with oversight from the CCP, meaning it is subject to censorship and other demands to push Chinese propaganda.

WarnerMedia considers China a “partner” in their economic and cinematic ventures.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

CNN can be officially exposed as a traitor to the U.S., if Congress or the DOJ chooses to do so. It wouldn't be a hard thing to demonstrate, if the last 6 years worth of lies and anti-America rhetoric were all put into the "Evidence against CNN" bin.

Congress officially labeled Q-anon an enemy, simply for telling truths.
edit on 2/16/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Throwing these three to the wolves and blame them for everything?

I think the arrests for treason will go much lower and much higher than just these three.

P

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Discovery CEO David Zaslav wants to revert CNN from a liberal news network to a moderate one so that it can complement his Discovery audience and not alienate half of them. He has to clean house before he can do that.

It'll need a complete re-branding to go with the new staff. The CNN name is tainted beyond salvation.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Now that CNN is losing all of their "journalists", the lowest-IQ hate mongers are in charge.

For CNN, the most important thing in the world right now is: Boxes containing classified documents found at Mar-a-Lago.

www.cnn.com...

After Hillary is prosecuted for mishandling classified documents, they can come get Donald Trump.

top topics

join