It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Durham finds Hillarys team illegally spied on Trump to fabricate Russian Collussion narrative

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Not to derail the topic but maybe, maybe it's time for people to stop panicking over the fact that Russia is secure enough to hang dong and not give a damn about politics. America does it plenty and that's probably a big part of why Trump was comfortable doing business with Putin. Note that I said business and not crime.

My point is that using Russia to incriminate and assassinate one's character is perhaps a bit passé in today's climate and reflects more on our politics than anything Russia has done wrong in the past decade. Either deliver the proverbial smoking gun or apologize, AKA resign. Apparently that means Hillary.

Game over.

💀

Interesting theory I can play along just read elsewhere from someone trying to explain some of Russia's angst over Ukraine a potential reason Ive never heard before

One reason Russia, doesn't like NATO and its expansion, is it cuts Russia off from Europe, not militarily economically. Russia thought sooner or later they would be accepted into the European sphere,instead, a generation of politicians have made bank painting them as the "Red Menace"

NATO wanted to wall off Russia thus the ANGST and amazingly who had a big role in building the NATO wall around Russia

www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 12-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Everything is knotted together and continuous. Some of the same 2016 crooks were instrumental in the 2020 election steal for Joe Biden.

Liberals and the Liberal Mainstream Media will continue labeling all of this as "unproven conspiracy theories and big lies", until most of them have cracked up, or been arrested for perversions, or other crimes.

That is the only hope democrats have if we continue our refusal to get violent.

November fixes that.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I assume all the left wing apologists for this coup are waiting to get their talking points from the media

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I know what you're thinking she will run for POTUS, but I am pretty sure it will probably be just about the type of orange jumpsuit she plans on wearing at the graybar motel!

Big announcement from Hillary this coming Wednesday.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
2nd, NO VIOLENCE

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: TDawg61
MSM=TOTAL LEFT WING PROPAGANDA.WE NEED TO DESTROY THEIR BUILDINGS

No.

Occupy their buildings = brilliant.

Destroying them is beyond dumb.

NO Violence.

NONE.

The ONLY way democrats can get out of this is by blaming us for violence.

See j6 for recent example.

I am not being kind or pacifist here, this is 100% pragmatism.

Any destruction or violence HURTS our cause, significantly.

Don't do it.

Don't discuss it.

Don't allow it.

PLEASE.

We can still lose this war, and destroying things or attacking people is the most direct path to such a defeat.

I'm literally BEGGING everyone, NO VIOLENCE of any kind.

Don't take the bait.

Let them throw the first punch.

On camera.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Glad to see you making a thread again. Relevant that Durham is making me want to crack open some more hopium beer. Take one down and pass it around 82 bottles of beer on the wall!.

originally posted by: Grambler
Ill update more on this thread in a moment but wow.

Durham's filing states that in July 2016, the tech executive worked with Sussman, a U.S. investigative firm retained by Law Firm 1 on behalf of the Clinton campaign, numerous cyber researchers and employees at multiple internet companies to "assemble the purported data and white papers."

"In connection with these efforts, Tech Executive-1 exploited his access to non-public and/or proprietary Internet data," the filing states. "Tech Executive-1 also enlisted the assistance of researchers at a U.S.-based university who were receiving and analyzing large amounts of Internet data in connection with a pending federal government cybersecurity research contract."

"Tech Executive-1 tasked these researchers to mine Internet data to establish 'an inference' and 'narrative' tying then-candidate Trump to Russia," Durham states. "In doing so, Tech Executive-1 indicated that he was seeking to please certain 'VIPs,' referring to individuals at Law Firm-1 and the Clinton campaign."

Durham also writes that during Sussman's trial, the government will establish that among the Internet data Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited was domain name system (DNS) internet traffic pertaining to "(i) a particular healthcare provider, (ii) Trump Tower, (iii) Donald Trump's Central Park West apartment building, and (iv) the Executive Office of the President of the United States (EOP)."

www.foxnews.com...

Hillary's lawyers illegally spied on Trumps data, in his apartment, tower, and EVEN HIS PRESIDENTIAL OFFICE to try to get dirt to make up their Russian collusion story

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: daboxfan
LOL.... Alex jones broke this 6 years ago! GOOD JOB DURHAM... maybe he can find out that Biden's son Hunter is running a straw man scheme for his dad. lets give him a few more million and another 6 years, see what he can come up with then.

Maybe by the time Joe is at the Shady Rest retirement home, we'll be "officially" told why he replied to a reporter in April 2019, "I'm running for President because I have to!".

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   
My lib acquaintances (not friends anymore) believe Trump was soooo evil and dangerous that they are totally fine with whatever Shelob’s team had to do to get him out of office. Ends justifying the means.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

As your previous thread shows, many of us were aware that the dossier was functionally paid Clinton campaign op research, used then to legitimate surveillance by law enforcement and so on. The Russian Collusion narrative was always a house of cards.

edit on 12-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Agreed. Many need to be held accounable.

What was it Assange said, something like "when the truth comes out 95% of Washington will fall?" To paraphrase. Now, I don't think that will happen.

What scares me is I legitimately believe they'd launch WWIII before allowing that.

a reply to: TzarChasm

Are you forgetting obama, biden, pelosi, schiff, and every other democrat involved with their treasonous scam?

Or that the democrat party itself was involved and paid half the costs?

And their msm department that knowingly pushed their lies 24x7 for 6 years and still counting?

No half measures.

You either acknowledge what democrats have intentionally done, or are still one of the traitors.

No other option.

(Not you, everyone)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Everything is knotted together and continuous. Some of the same 2016 crooks were instrumental in the 2020 election steal for Joe Biden.

Liberals and the Liberal Mainstream Media will continue labeling all of this as "unproven conspiracy theories and big lies", until most of them have cracked up, or been arrested for perversions, or other crimes.

November fixes that.

Good luck with that. There are plenty of Jan6 operatives that think violence is the only way to return to normal.

Jan6 is the new standard for change.
edit on 12-2-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking

What was it Assange said, something like "when the truth comes out 95% of Washington will fall?" To paraphrase. Now, I don't think that will happen.

What scares me is I legitimately believe they'd launch WWIII before allowing that.

Are you forgetting obama, biden, pelosi, schiff, and every other democrat involved with their treasonous scam?

And their msm department that knowingly pushed their lies 24x7 for 6 years and still counting?

No half measures.

You either acknowledge what democrats have intentionally done, or are still one of the traitors.

No other option.

(Not you, everyone)

Exactly right

They were willing to allow cities to burn all summer in 2020 to stop from losing an election

What do you think they’d be willing to do to stop from being found guilty of sedition or treason?

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: putnam6

Criminals project as a reflex.

He did it! The police are out to get me! They made me do it! They're all out to get me!

Just wait until they're brought down. The fingers will point everywhere.

It took me a long time to believe the phrase "they accuse their opposition of that which they are guilty of."

Trump didn't rig the 2016 election, but they accused him of it.

Trump didn't spy on other candidates, they did.

Trump didn't have a quid pro quo in Ukraine, Biden did.

Etc etc.

This isn't about Republicans versus Democrats. It's establishment versus the rest. Mccain, Bushes, etc were trash.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This is where Epstein came in handy for the DS. They use the blackmailed members of each party to do their bidding.
There are very few Dems with their hands clean on this and few R Senators who do either or so I am worried.

He did it! The police are out to get me! They made me do it! They're all out to get me!

It took me a long time to believe the phrase "they accuse their opposition of that which they are guilty of."

Etc etc.

This isn't about Republicans versus Democrats. It's establishment versus the rest. Mccain, Bushes, etc were trash.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Not to derail the topic but maybe, maybe it's time for people to stop panicking over the fact that Russia is secure enough to hang dong and not give a damn about politics. America does it plenty and that's probably a big part of why Trump was comfortable doing business with Putin. Note that I said business and not crime.

My point is that using Russia to incriminate and assassinate one's character is perhaps a bit passé in today's climate and reflects more on our politics than anything Russia has done wrong in the past decade. Either deliver the proverbial smoking gun or apologize, AKA resign. Apparently that means Hillary.

Game over.

💀

Interesting theory I can play along just read elsewhere from someone trying to explain some of Russia's angst over Ukraine a potential reason Ive never heard before

One reason Russia, doesn't like NATO and its expansion, is it cuts Russia off from Europe, not militarily economically. Russia thought sooner or later they would be accepted into the European sphere,instead, a generation of politicians have made bank painting them as the "Red Menace"

NATO wanted to wall off Russia thus the ANGST and amazingly who had a big role in building the NATO wall around Russia

www.businessinsider.com...

If you look at the countries around Russia, Nato has militarized the zone around it basically.

It is the same with Syria. Part of the reason Russia was helping Assad was because Syria's Mediterranean coast held the only non-USSR Soviet satellite military port. If regime change had occured, it would have cut them off there too.

Many people don't know this, but the Obama admin or intelligence services supported a revolution in Ukraine to overthrow the pro-Russian regime, installing a NATO friendly regime. That included supporting literal neo-Nazi groups.

So, the west is hardly innocent here.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Turns out Trump was right all along 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   

No half measures.

No other option.

(Not you, everyone)

Exactly right

They were willing to allow cities to burn all summer in 2020 to stop from losing an election

What do you think they’d be willing to do to stop from being found guilty of sedition or treason?

Yup, I'm half convinced they at the least took advantage of the Covid 19 pandemic to cease power further, or quell any change.

Not to get conspiratorial here, but I also have suspicions that this is one reason a number of initially critical leaders fell in line. They were presented with country-wide riots and an Orwellian global response to a pandemic. "Oh you think you can stand against us aye? We'll burn your economy to the ground."

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   

No half measures.

No other option.

(Not you, everyone)

Exactly right

Is War With Russia too big of a stretch?

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
A scary proposition, which I think there is some evidence for to some degree.

Didn't evidence come out that they were filming celebrities in compromising situations at the Playboy mansion?

That makes Epstein just a scapegoat to a degree, for old intelligence practices. Ye olde honeypot.

originally posted by: Justoneman
This is where Epstein came in handy for the DS. They use the blackmailed members of each party to do their bidding.
There are very few Dems with their hands clean on this and few R Senators who do either or so I am worried.

Etc etc.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

November fixes that.

Good luck with that. There are plenty of Jan6 operatives that think violence is the only way to return to normal.

Jan6 is the new standard for change.

Violence is not the answer and I will oppose it as strong as possible

However unless I’m mistaken, I don’t won’t to hear a peep out of you or your ilk

You supported this coup against trump when so many tried to tell you and so many other people on the left

So all I want to hear from you is “my god I’m sorry, we need to lock up the treasonous people in the intel agencies and Hillary campaign”

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join