It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Durham finds Hillarys team illegally spied on Trump to fabricate Russian Collussion narrative

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Turns out Trump was right all along 🤣🤣🤣

I believe every time you say that, 9 people say goodbye to Democrats, and 1 person goes into deep psychosis.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: TzarChasm

The only reason they used Russia is because it's not politically correct to use any geopolitical enemy that isn't white. Russia is about the only white geopolitical rival we have left even if they are passe.

Another reason to engage Russia is because Russia is not progressive, culturally.
The globalists want to chip themselves into immortality, thus eliminating God.
Once there is a perceived widespread notion that we are the supreme beings,
anything goes.

I am going through a stack of VHS cassettes with tennis matches and stuff from
earlier this century. I am hoping to stumble upon a commercial that was popular
of which I cannot find hide nor hair of. It showed a man and his daughter on a beach.
The girl is busy with her telekinesis attempts at moving boulders into place
using her mind. The father intervenes, showing proper technique, but the girl seems
disinterested. Probably time for another neuralink orgasm. I want to see what they were
selling. No one seems to remember this one. It's as if it were deliberately being buried.

# 1546

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Everything is knotted together and continuous. Some of the same 2016 crooks were instrumental in the 2020 election steal for Joe Biden.

Liberals and the Liberal Mainstream Media will continue labeling all of this as "unproven conspiracy theories and big lies", until most of them have cracked up, or been arrested for perversions, or other crimes.

That is the only hope democrats have if we continue our refusal to get violent.

November fixes that.

Good luck with that. There are plenty of Jan6 operatives that think violence is the only way to return to normal.

Jan6 is the new standard for change.

We call them democrats.

nancy, epps and sullivan included.

Why even bother posting that nonsense anymore?

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Everything is knotted together and continuous. Some of the same 2016 crooks were instrumental in the 2020 election steal for Joe Biden.

Liberals and the Liberal Mainstream Media will continue labeling all of this as "unproven conspiracy theories and big lies", until most of them have cracked up, or been arrested for perversions, or other crimes.

November fixes that.

Good luck with that. There are plenty of Jan6 operatives that think violence is the only way to return to normal.

Can you cite here for posterity where you disavowed months of BLM and Antifa riots across the US in 2020 and 2021? Or, Kavanaugh protestors occupying the Capitol. Were they insurrrectionists too?

Also, while I recognize January 6th protestors entering the Capitol was illegal and foolish, what violence are you talking about?

edit on 12-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Nope that's what I'm saying, I think they will burn it to the ground before they truly get held accountable.

THIS, is what people need to be worried about as more comes out.

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Madviking
Agreed. Many need to be held accounable.

What was it Assange said, something like "when the truth comes out 95% of Washington will fall?" To paraphrase. Now, I don't think that will happen.

What scares me is I legitimately believe they'd launch WWIII before allowing that.

Are you forgetting obama, biden, pelosi, schiff, and every other democrat involved with their treasonous scam?

Or that the democrat party itself was involved and paid half the costs?

And their msm department that knowingly pushed their lies 24x7 for 6 years and still counting?

No half measures.

You either acknowledge what democrats have intentionally done, or are still one of the traitors.

No other option.

(Not you, everyone)

Exactly right

They were willing to allow cities to burn all summer in 2020 to stop from losing an election

What do you think they’d be willing to do to stop from being found guilty of sedition or treason?

Is War With Russia too big of a stretch?

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Thousands of videos now contain proven lies from very popular Democrats of today and yesteryear.

Here's one that's still on the loose 😁

(from April 4, 2017)
Trump renews unproven wiretapping claims

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

November fixes that.

We call them democrats.

If Durham could add another small task to his big investigation, and produce evidence of the "Election Fraud Organization" Joe Biden bragged about in October 2020, we could literally finish the Democrat party off (extinct it) before November 2022.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Nope that's what I'm saying, I think they will burn it to the ground before they truly get held accountable.

THIS, is what people need to be worried about as more comes out.

Agreed. Many need to be held accounable.

What was it Assange said, something like "when the truth comes out 95% of Washington will fall?" To paraphrase. Now, I don't think that will happen.

What scares me is I legitimately believe they'd launch WWIII before allowing that.

Are you forgetting obama, biden, pelosi, schiff, and every other democrat involved with their treasonous scam?

Or that the democrat party itself was involved and paid half the costs?

And their msm department that knowingly pushed their lies 24x7 for 6 years and still counting?

No half measures.

You either acknowledge what democrats have intentionally done, or are still one of the traitors.

No other option.

(Not you, everyone)

Exactly right

They were willing to allow cities to burn all summer in 2020 to stop from losing an election

What do you think they’d be willing to do to stop from being found guilty of sedition or treason?

Is War With Russia too big of a stretch?

Democrats will try.

We don't have to play along.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I can't believe the dems will allow Durham to finish this.
either he'll be Arkancided, or someone will make him an offer he can't refuse.
I have to think they'll shut him down somehow.
too many people have too much at stake to let this go on.

am I being paranoid?

www.youtube.com...

link   
For the record, I am so jaded I don’t believe any real bigger players will face any consequences whatsoever

Remember Durham charged Kevin klinesmith for fabricating evidence to spy on trumps campaign, and he was given a slap on the wrist

link   

November fixes that.

We call them democrats.

If Durham could add another small task to his big investigation, and produce evidence of the "Election Fraud Organization" Joe Biden bragged about in October 2020, we could literally finish the Democrat party off (extinct it) before November 2022.

Agreed.

But doubt that will happen this year.

What's left of the democrat party will last until 25, then completely dissolve into the ash bin of history shortly after that.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Not gonna lie I wanted to see CNN's angle and I never go to CNN, yet there is no mention of Durham or Hillary anywhere
edit on 12-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Yes.

I mean, how many of these sociopaths have been truly held accountable since let's say the 50's. Hell, the CIA was overthrowing democracies and installing dictators in the 50's (Guatemala, Iran, etc).

Iraq Wars, Syria. Plenty of lies, war crimes, etc.

Although I want people to be held accountable, it's so rare up top that I won't hold my breath.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

For the record, I am so jaded I don’t believe any real bigger players will face any consequences whatsoever

Remember Durham charged Kevin klinesmith for fabricating evidence to spy on trumps campaign, and he was given a slap on the wrist

Durham won't say, "I only slapped Clinesmith on the wrist because he's helping us catch bigger fish!".

CNN and MSNBC (I hope they burn) always used that "flipping" hypothesis when guessing how Mueller would climb the ladder to indict Trump for colluding with Russia.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
I can't believe the dems will allow Durham to finish this.
either he'll be Arkancided, or someone will make him an offer he can't refuse.
I have to think they'll shut him down somehow.
too many people have too much at stake to let this go on.

am I being paranoid?

www.youtube.com...

Not one bit paranoid.

But he is protected.

Would be very difficult (and obvious) for democrats to do. Durham understands the clinton death count better than we do.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Tech executive one from the indictment is said to be this guy joffe

The sources familiar with the probe have confirmed that the leader of the team of contractors was Rodney L. Joffe, who has regularly advised the Biden White House on cybersecurity and infrastructure policies.

thefederalist.com...

And who was joffes contact in the Hillary team?

One of the campaign representatives with whom Joffe coordinated was Jake Sullivan, who was acting as Clinton’s foreign policy adviser, as RealClearInvestigations first reported. Now serving in the White House as President Biden’s national security adviser, Sullivan is under scrutiny for statements he made under oath to Congress about his knowledge of the Trump-Alfa research project.

That’s right

The tech guy at the center of spying on trump Amd fabricating the Russia collusion narrative was working with jake sullivan, Biden’s national security advisor

Oh well, time for war with Russia!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

The silence is deafening.

No reports on msm.

They are STILL pushing the democrat's russia lies.

No democrats apologizing for repeating the lies here.

They are apparently hiding in shame.

Or trying to come up with some kind of whataboutism.

Next couple weeks is gonna be fun.

People died over this democrat lie.

Some had their careers ended over this democrat lie.

Some were jailed over this democrat lie.

Some still are.

Many were physical harmed by this democrat lie.

Hundreds of thousands lost their business as a result of this democrat party lie.

Millions have died of or with wuhan-19 as a result of this democrat party lie.

Trillions of dollars have been lost as a result of this democrat party lie.

We may see war with ruasia in Ukraine as a result of this democrat party lie.

2 elections were stolen as a result of this democrat lie

We nearly lost our country as a result of this democrat lie.

And yet those same democrats were still posting support of the same lie at the root of our current situation just hours before this announcement.

Now silence.

edit on 12-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

They are literally just waiting for the talking points to come out

Then cnn, the nyt, rando left wing twitch streamers i deal with, and dems on ats will all repeat it arrogantly like it answers everything

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Not gonna lie I wanted to see CNN's angle and I never go to CNN, yet there is no mention of Durham or Hillary anywhere

You have to have stayed with the overall saga of accusations and evidence since late 2016, in order to know about the roles played by smaller minions who were helping to sabotage Trump.

Durham says the DOJ Inspector General (Michael Horowitz) is hiding something too. Horowitz published a document and graphic showing specific News organizations and employees whom he suspected were corrupt...promised to investigate further, and issue a report inside of 12 months. This was in 2018. That report never materialized.

CNN-NBC-ABC-CBS-NYTimes, etc., were all named as co-conspirators with the FBI to entrap Trump and his family.

Naturally, none of them reported this, so (i estimate) 98% of Americans are unaware of how complicit our mainstream media are in aiding and abetting high-level corruption.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join