It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Aspirin Guidelines Will Enable Covid-19 Vaccine Clotting Enhancement to Damage More People.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Yeah that was something I would always stock up on during my travels. Albuterol is OTC just about everywhere but the US, also at rock bottom prices. I always would bring back half a dozen each trip. Now if I want them I have to fight with the pharmacy because "it's too expensive", that's up to me to decide isn't it? I always try and keep a few extras just in case.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Jagman72

I have, and it's one of the compounds that I use. Thanks! Still want aspirin. You know, when you get elderly, you will utilize everything that will make you better, and hopefully measure all those compounds in a scientific manner.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It is always a scrape in the process of construction. I have never been super careful with myself. When I was younger, I thought I was the Lazarus Man, who could heal quickly from anything. That is still true, but only from the knees up.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
With the great reset, all things have been reset and declared invalid, tabula rasa, and this time they have it right.

Up is down now.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
We are culling the species for the survival of the planet!

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Willow bark is the same as taking aspirin without the scare of stomach problems, it also thins the blood as it have the same ingredient, salicylic acid.

I gave over the counter pain killers and use natural alternatives one is Willow bark.

edit on 9-2-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus

It is always a scrape in the process of construction. I have never been super careful with myself. When I was younger, I thought I was the Lazarus Man, who could heal quickly from anything. That is still true, but only from the knees up.

I haven't been super careful either, I used to eat, drink, ingest, stay up late, party, major injuries 3rd degree burns, motorcycle accidents thumb amputation, etc till I hit my 50's. My surgeon on my legs said 40 years ago, you are gonna have trouble with your left leg and foot when you get older.

Damn, He was completely correct. If I skip my regimen it aches like a son of a beech, from the bottom of my feet all the way to the hip.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Don't overdo it. It was revealed today the movie actor Bob Saget died last month from "brain bleed".

(WJW) – Bob Saget’s family revealed his cause of death one month after the “Full House” star was found dead in an Orlando hotel room.

“The authorities have determined that Bob passed from head trauma,” the family said in a statement obtained by NewsNation.

“They have concluded that he accidentally hit the back of his head on something, thought nothing of it and went to sleep.”

They said no drugs or alcohol were involved. TMZ called the injury a “brain bleed,” citing unnamed sources.
More at: wgntv.com...

In all things, MODERATION.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   

The logical mind goes straight to "so they can kill more people", yup.

We're all peons who don't think, THEY'RE the smart ones.

OH, OH, you noticed. lol.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The article states that experts agree that since they have cholesterol meds and blood pressure meds they do not need aspirin for that anymore. Gee, they want everyone taking prescription meds instead of over the counter aspirins I see. I thought those low dose aspirins are so high in price now, I guess they want even more money.

For some people a low dose aspirin is just fine, but some people cannot take them....most that can't take them are on pharmaceudicals that do the same thing so an overdose of blood thinning chemistry can occur.

There are also problems with blood thinning from aspirin coupled to certain foods. Most citrus has blood thinning properties with grapefruit being one of the more potent in that class. Onions and garlic thin blood, are they going to tell everyone to stay away from those too? How about foods containing salicilicates, are those going to be banned so people need medications? My uncle gave me wise advice when my mother was on blood Warafin, nothing green, and no fruits and veggies except potatoes because it screws up the regulation of the medication. Some veggies stimulate clotting factors because of their leptins, some fruits have plenty of feurocoumerin in them.

The fact that so many people take that low dose aspirin when they do not need to because their choices of food take care of clotting is real. But if the Doctor just asked what the patient eats on a regular basis, they could suggest some minor changes....trouble is most doctors are not educated in food science and that won't fit into the fifteen minute time you get to talk to the doctor in your visit.

Blood tests are a snapshot of your health at the time, if you ate the wrong thing and then went in, your blood would show problems, but those problems may never occur in the longterm. Your cholesterol can go up in your blood for a little while if you are working hard and sweating. It is released from muscle stores into the extracellular fluid when you are working to feed the heart and muscles. Then if the blood vessels dialate, which happens if the muscles release chemistries that increase the permeability of blood vessels to facilitate movement of glucose and lipids for food, the blood pressure is supposed to drop. Triglycerides bound to certain chemistry can get elevated, glutamine stores can move around after excretion from muscles, and sweating or squishing fat cells can release other fat complexes for energy that need to be metabolized to be used...LDL is one of those. Again, a blood test is a snapshot of your health at that instant. I know some of the limitations of the tests.

I hope I explained that right, it is all kind of complex...knowing what happens and explaining it is difficult when you try to make it so others without knowledge of these processes can understand it. There is much more going on, this is just a sort of basic explanation. I don't like to go way over people's heads with things because it usually intimidates them. That is not my intention but it is difficult not to do with things like this stuff.

I have lots more to learn about the interaction of all of this metabolics and physiology in the body, it will take years more before I have compared and analyzed all of this stuff and I doubt if one person could ever learn it in a lifetime...and nobody would even want to talk to them if they are OCD about it. People would consider a person nuts who studied like I do...even I think I am a little nuts.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

So am I to understand that previously we had been given misinformation? I'm of the impression that is now categorized as terrorist activity. Will there be charges?

:You win the internetz today.

lol
edit on 25228America/ChicagoWed, 09 Feb 2022 22:25:13 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jagman72
a reply to: argentus

You should look into serrapeptase!

Be careful with the serrapeptase. I took it for about 8 years and now I can no longer take it without getting nausea regardless of brand. If you start getting unexplained nausea or what you think may be gallbladder pain, especially when drinking coffee, it is probably that.
edit on 9-2-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Willow bark is the same as taking aspirin without the scare of stomach problems, it also thins the blood as it have the same ingredient, salicylic acid.

I gave over the counter pain killers and use natural alternatives one is Willow bark.

I tried that with a weeping willow tree. You use the inner bark and boil it. It turns deep dark blood red and a drop will numb your mouth like novocaine (or other canes). Very potent stuff that would be hard to figure dosages. I'd be careful with willow bark and other extracts.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Before COVID, I was taking one low dose aspirin daily according to my doctors orders.

Since getting two clot shots (Pfizer vaccine), I doubled the dosage. I let my doctor know and he was not opposed to the idea.
I will continue the double dosage, hell I might even take an extra one before bedtime.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That's the first I've heard of side effects to serrapeptase. Were you taking the enteric-coated version? Were you taking low dose (10 mg) or more potent?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

Yeah that was something I would always stock up on during my travels. Albuterol is OTC just about everywhere but the US, also at rock bottom prices. I always would bring back half a dozen each trip. Now if I want them I have to fight with the pharmacy because "it's too expensive", that's up to me to decide isn't it? I always try and keep a few extras just in case.

Albuterol used to be OTC in the US.
Imagine having someone in your family having an asthma attack, then going to a store to buy an inhaler and finding out that it had been removed from the shelves by government order. I had that happen with my first wife.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: argentus

I have sprung a leak on my left elbow for the third time. What causes it? Some light bump or scrape of which I pay zero attention. I only find out when my Darlin' says, "baby, you're bleeding again", and I look at the dried blood tributaries down my left forearm.

I have two stents in my groin in the primary arteries. There was a time when I had no pulse in my feet. I stopped smoking, much as I love smoking, because I was systematically killing my feet, and I was fairly certain I'd miss them. After roto-rooter surgery (7.5 hours!!!) and stent installation, I am much improved and can walk distances and my feet are a normal color, although they still look like hobbit feet. I know. TMI.

I will continue to take a 70mg aspirin every day. Whatever risk I incur from that is minimal to the threat of losing my feet, or encouraging a killer blood clot. A raas claat that might kill me. I have gotten to the point where I do a ton of research, and make my own decisions. I encourage others to do so. Don't tell me that you're following "science". Don't tell me anything. You do what you want and don't try to tell me what to do. We should all be completely responsible for our own health, just the way God intended. I take a bunch of supplements which I have tested and found to be helpful.

For me, the bottom line is, I don't give a chicken squat about "guidelines", because those lawmakers are, imo, no longer on our side. I think most of it is politically driven with a side order of making a #load of money. I trust my own research, and my own judgement. Good thread.

As an educated guess, you might have what is somewhat insultingly called “senile purpura”. It comes on with age. I have a version of it that was diagnosed a few years ago. You can read about it here:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesNPope

There is no need to take more than a low dose of serrapeptase (10mg, enteric coated, such as from Solaray), at least for prevention. A few of those pills per week should be sufficient for long term use. If you have an active virus, then more serrapetase could be helpful. It is not directly anti-viral, but it may help dissolve the fibrous coatings on some of the nastier viruses, like the spikes on Covid-19. Serrapeptase is the enzyme that the silk worm uses to dissolve its fibrous cocoon. If you have a bad sore throat, you can just open up one of the serrapeptase pills and sprinkle some of the powder in the back of your mouth. I recommend keeping some in the old medicine cabinet.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Although I'm officially classified as a "senior citizen", I'm in pretty good shape for the shape I'm in.
No, no purpura, but thanks so much for looking out for me. Much appreciated. No sign on the elbow, just a weak place where I keep knocking it, and it bleeds for a bit and then stops. I'm trying to be aware of it. The last time it happened, I was doing a workout set on weight bench. No idea how I bumped or scraped it. I know I wouldn't bleed so much if I didn't take aspirin. I don't mind. It's like a mini oil change. No wonder they used to let blood as a curative. It kind of makes sense to get out the old and make new. I used to give blood fairly frequently, but once I crossed 60, the hospital will no longer take my blood.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Aspirin interferes with the clotting process that Covid-19 vaccines are (reportedly) responsible for enhancing.

Its also interesting that NSAIDs including aspirin are often used in the treatment of myocarditis. Given a Israel news report of 133x rincreased isk of myocarditis after COVID vaccination here. There seems two reasons why people should at least consider aspirin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join