It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Confidential Pfizer Documents Show Covid Vaccines Cause ADE - Confirmed by Real World Data

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Like what? Scream at people who refuse a mask and try to cancel people you don't agree with?

No ....me thinks it's because all the stuff we've said from the beginning is starting to come out as fact and YOU LOT are looking more and more like fools who drank the koolaid.....

You let your politics take over your common sense

🤷‍♂️

Ive never screamed at a person for not wearing a mask... never called for a person or organization to be canceled either.

I think your lumping me into a convenient catch all group im not a part of, im first and foremost pro science, not anti choice (although I find people who willfully go against the science to be ignorant fools, but hey you want to be a fool go for it doesnt mean I have to like or accept you for it but ill keep that to my self as much as I can, usually).

What does politics have to do with science?, yes im a 'leftie' (although in NZ our left aint what you guys call left, hell your left is basically our right of center), and I vote 'green' but if any of them went anti science then id be just as critical of them as I am of anyone who does (and ive been critical of the left in my country when they occasionally skirt that line for what ever reason).

And trust me, none of what the anti vaxxers or those on their end of the argument here or else where say, has had any effect on my opinion or view of the situation, hell ill be fine going for my 2nd booster in a few weeks, my elderly parents will be getting theres sometime this week... maybe this one will do us all in, or wait, is it the 3rd or 4th thats supposed to be the kill shot? Or was that the 1st booster? I cant keep up with those goal posts scooting all over the place its like chasing a headless chicken.

Just as long as it aint before Feb 17th... TW:Warhammer 3 comes out then and i sure as hell want to get to play that a wee bit before the government pops my clogs.

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
The problem with what you're saying is that you're trusting Pfizer and Pfizer lied. All the science and understanding in the world doesn't matter if someone lies about the numbers.

But it would matter given all the 'science and understanding in the world' would show they had been lying, so far as im aware there hasnt been a global up roar from the science community against Pfizer and its 'lies'... oh yeah thats right they are all payed off shills, convenient... hmm but convenient for who, Pfizer or the Conspiracy theorists?
edit on 4-2-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerd1978
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Actually, I am trusting nobody. I work in a hospital, and I see it for myself - this is what is so frustrating. The unvaccinated are dying in front of me. The vaccinated are much less sick. I trust nobody - not the drug companies, nor the politicians, nor the people on the internet. I trust the patients that are dying.

I've seen the opposite myself. That's why anecdotes are no good.

Also there's a lot of shenanigans going on with hospitals right now and covid. I don't trust hospitals at all. They force people on vents and kill them with remdesivir and then offer ivernectin to only vaccinated people. That's what I've heard. Aaron Rodgers said they do the same with athletes in the NFL. Although omicron is basically a cold now, so it sounds pretty dramatic to pretend we are still dealing with alpha.
edit on 4-2-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Like what? Scream at people who refuse a mask and try to cancel people you don't agree with?

No ....me thinks it's because all the stuff we've said from the beginning is starting to come out as fact and YOU LOT are looking more and more like fools who drank the koolaid.....

You let your politics take over your common sense

🤷‍♂️

Ive never screamed at a person for not wearing a mask... never called for a person or organization to be canceled either.

I think your lumping me into a convenient catch all group im not a part of, im first and foremost pro science, not anti choice (although I find people who willfully go against the science to be ignorant fools, but hey you want to be a fool go for it doesnt mean I have to like or accept you for it but ill keep that to my self as much as I can, usually).

What does politics have to do with science?, yes im a 'leftie' (although in NZ our left aint what you guys call left, hell your left is basically our right of center), and I vote 'green' but if any of them went anti science then id be just as critical of them as I am of anyone who does (and ive been critical of the left in my country when they occasionally skirt that line for what ever reason).

And trust me, none of what the anti vaxxers or those on their end of the argument here or else where say, has had any effect on my opinion or view of the situation, hell ill be fine going for my 2nd booster in a few weeks, my elderly parents will be getting theres sometime this week... maybe this one will do us all in, or wait, is it the 3rd or 4th thats supposed to be the kill shot? Or was that the 1st booster? I cant keep up with those goal posts scooting all over the place its like chasing a headless chicken.

Just as long as it aint before Feb 17th... TW:Warhammer 3 comes out then and i sure as hell want to get to play that a wee bit before the government pops my clogs.

The problem with what you're saying is that you're trusting Pfizer and Pfizer lied. All the science and understanding in the world doesn't matter if someone lies about the numbers.

But it would matter given all the 'science and understanding in the world' would show they had been lying, so far as im aware there hasnt been a global up roar from the science community against Pfizer and its 'lies'... oh yeah thats right they are all payed off shills, convenient... hmm but convenient for who, Pfizer or the Conspiracy theorists?

Do you think you can reply to at least one post with out using the tired pejorative of "conspiracy theorist ?" What website are you posting on now? Did you come to call people conspiracy theorists here? Lol.

Actually it's a compliment, it means you aren't a sheep that gets spoof fed lamestream legacy media. Your precious networks like CNN are dying off from massive corruption. Do you think CNN is a good source for information and everything else is just "conspiracy theory?"

Pfizer has paid the largest criminal fine in history for paying off doctors and faking trial results. They do it all the time, its literally part of the business model. If they didn't do it this time it would be an exception to the rule. There are multiple whistle blowers converting thus as well and the BMJ did an investigation and verified it.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: fernalley

Both links are unreliable sources.

Here's the video where CEO of OneAmerica states what is quoted in that article. Use the youtube link

OneAmerica CEO

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Do you think you can reply to at least one post with out using the tired pejorative of "conspiracy theorist ?" What website are you posting on now? Did you come to call people conspiracy theorists here? Lol.

Actually it's a compliment, it means you aren't a sheep that gets spoof fed lamestream legacy media. Your precious networks like CNN are dying off from massive corruption. Do you think CNN is a good source for information and everything else is just "conspiracy theory?"

Pfizer has paid the largest criminal fine in history for paying off doctors and faking trial results. They do it all the time, its literally part of the business model. If they didn't do it this time it would be an exception to the rule. There are multiple whistle blowers converting thus as well and the BMJ did an investigation and verified it.

There are conspiracy theorists, then there are conspiracy theorists... one set believes there are things we dont know about, dont understand or are being lied to about and look for evidence to prove this, instantly throwing away the conspiracies that fail to live up to rigorous evidence and proof (which often creates a chain reaction of conspiracy dropping, after all if a set of conspiracies are based from one that eventually is proven to be a lie then all those built from it must also be a lie)... Hey i used to believe in the Dulce base and the stories about it, but eventually i learned enough about the guy who started stories to realize it was a complete joke and the guy was a nutter, I immediately dropped my belief in it when I found evidence to do so (also I dropped belief in any conspiracy directly tied or grown from it), BUT i still believe there is a hidden military base at Dulce, I just dont believe it houses baby eating reptilians and that some time in the bases past there was a skirmish between said aliens and the human soldiers housed there...

Then there are the ones that have a serious bias towards pretty much everything, who regardless of evidence to the contrary cling to conspiracies as if they were golden even when present evidence its nothing but lead, who take in every conspiracy presented to them no matter how loony simply to be on the 'outside', the maverick, the CT above all CT's, one of the enlightened few who know the 'truth' even if some of those conspiracies conflict with each other and cancel each other out or have no credible evidence in the slightest.

Im the former, alot of ATS these days are the latter, I miss the days when ATS used to be mostly filled with those who'd fit the former.

You may want to switch it up and pretend to agree with 1 thing every now and then so it's not so obvious, because you're not fooling anyone.

I like how you basically told them they should go against what they know and believe, and agree with things they dont... isnt that called lying? Your asking Zombie to occasionally lie to appear credible to yourself and those like you? how virtuous...
edit on 4-2-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

a reply to: InachMarbank

The fall season came right after the success of the mass vaccination campaign, so that tells us the vaccine made the disease worse.

That sounds great on paper, until you start looking at this from an epidemiological perspective.

For example, if what you were saying was true you would expect to see the worst effects being in the areas with the highest vaccination rates, and among the demographics with the highest levels of vaccination. Instead what we see is that rates are worst in areas with lower levels of vaccination and among demographics that aren't getting the booster.

If what you were saying was true we'd expect to see catastrophic levels among middle class white people over 65 in the suburbs. Not under 40s in areas of moderate population density, and inner city areas with African American populations.

You're also not taking into account Omicron, which is more infectious than the variants that were endemic last fall, or the fact that fewer people are taking precautions like social distancing or wearing masks.

Things such as colleges doing more in person classes, more sporting events being open, and entertainment venues using a higher percentage of their total capacity also need to be taken into account.

Modelling this pandemic is extremely complicated, you can't just look at the raw numbers in isolation.

What you're doing is essentially saying that automobiles are designed to kill people as a form of population control, based on more people dying on the roads now than in the 1950s. Without taking into account that there are more vehicles on the roads, and that the population is higher.

Firstly, avoid the mainstream media for this information. Look at the actual studies coming out of Israel and Ireland and Scotland right now, (in fact in the latter two, coming directly from their public health sites). It's quite obvious that it's the opposite of what you say. You are MORE likely to get Omicron if you've been vaxxed. it's quite clear.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

In the mean time, you can either risk natural selection, which is currently killing about 1.4% of the people it infects. A "98% chance of survival" doesn't sound bad. However, that means out of 1000 people, about 14 will die. Hundreds will get very sick and wish they hadn't. Many of them require hospitalizations. And many of those survivors will have long-term side effects. I have people who cannot work 15 months after getting a mild case of covid. Others have cardiovascular problems. It's much worse than the 90-99% survival rate lets on.

*actual deaths caused BY covid. Not just with it on board. Small hospitals have some more accountability in this area.

Does this 14 out of a 1000 include stats for the asymptomatic and those with mild cold like symptoms or is it out of hospitalizations/went to doctor and got tested?

Anytime there are flu or cold cases, the vast majority suffer it out at home with no connection to the medical system and if it's similar for covid, doesn't this stat change?

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

You're the second poster from New Zealand that seems to be all in for the Covid vaccine narrative. What the hell have they done to you over there? Have you been so thoroughly smashed down that you're willing to be jabbed for the rest of your life?

Asking from a concerned Aussie cousin here.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Actually, I am trusting nobody. I work in a hospital, and I see it for myself - this is what is so frustrating. The unvaccinated are dying in front of me. The vaccinated are much less sick. I trust nobody - not the drug companies, nor the politicians, nor the people on the internet. I trust the patients that are dying.

I've seen the opposite myself. That's why anecdotes are no good.

Also there's a lot of shenanigans going on with hospitals right now and covid. I don't trust hospitals at all. They force people on vents and kill them with remdesivir and then offer ivernectin to only vaccinated people. That's what I've heard. Aaron Rodgers said they do the same with athletes in the NFL. Although omicron is basically a cold now, so it sounds pretty dramatic to pretend we are still dealing with alpha.

In much of the rest of the world ventilators are the more expensive option, or they aren't available at all, so the idea of people being forced on to them is patently ridiculous. People are only put on to ventilators as a last resort if they are too sick for CPAP.

The idea that people who have sworn their entire lives towards healing the sick would deliberately kill people is not only ridiculous but verging on the psychotic.

Where I come from medical facilities are tightly regulated. If people die on their watch they get audited. Even critical care facilities that only take the very worst cases. They'd absolutely do whatever they could to keep someone alive for as long as is possible, or until a living will kicked in. Most critical care facilities are backed by government guarantees, so there is not real danger of money simply "running out". If you're in critical care in a government guaranteed facility then your bills are essentially paid.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

In the mean time, you can either risk natural selection, which is currently killing about 1.4% of the people it infects. A "98% chance of survival" doesn't sound bad. However, that means out of 1000 people, about 14 will die. Hundreds will get very sick and wish they hadn't. Many of them require hospitalizations. And many of those survivors will have long-term side effects. I have people who cannot work 15 months after getting a mild case of covid. Others have cardiovascular problems. It's much worse than the 90-99% survival rate lets on.

*actual deaths caused BY covid. Not just with it on board. Small hospitals have some more accountability in this area.

Does this 14 out of a 1000 include stats for the asymptomatic and those with mild cold like symptoms or is it out of hospitalizations/went to doctor and got tested?

Anytime there are flu or cold cases, the vast majority suffer it out at home with no connection to the medical system and if it's similar for covid, doesn't this stat change?

Where I live, if you have a cold you're only covered by your statutory sick days. If you have covid there are extra government backed guarantees and protections.

This means that it's absolutely in your best interest to prove whether or not you have covid. I can't remember what the exact number is right now, but when Delta was hitting my country hard you got 2 weeks time off, no questions asked, if you could prove that it was covid. If you had the flu, you only get basic.

For a lot of people this is the difference between making rent and missing meals.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

Look at the actual studies coming out of Israel and Ireland and Scotland right now

Source, please.

It's quite obvious that it's the opposite of what you say. You are MORE likely to get Omicron if you've been vaxxed. it's quite clear.

One of us clearly doesn't run statistical analysis on a regular basis. Is it you?

If you'd be so kind, please run the numbers and demonstrate this to me, and don't forget to demonstrate this as a portion of the vaxxed or unvaxxed population, as I'm well aware that in the countries that you're talking about over 80% of the adult population have been vaxxed, so raw numbers can't be used to demonstrate causality.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

It seems as though Pfizer was acutely aware of this phenomena which they observed happening during their trials, but still had the mRNA drug rapidly approved anyway. They probably didn't anticipate their confidential documents would be leaked to the public, however.

Now, according to confidential documents authored by Pfizer that it wanted to deperately keep secret, the company hasn’t just caused damage to the public purse, it appears it has also caused damage to the publics health.

This confirms in black and white that the general public have been taking part in possibly the largest experiment ever conducted, and it’s an expirement that has made a select few extremely rich.

Your research is wonderful and I truly respect that you took your time to present this but with all due respect i ask….
What’s going to happen to phizer? Imho , nothing… because tyrants don’t bow to you and me the people…
Alex jones has been warning about this shot for years too.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Peace4Freedom4Liberty

Keep reading.....

Post Authorization Cases Evaluation (cumulative to 28 Feb 2021)
Total Number of Cases in the Reporting Period (N=42086)

No post-authorized AE reports have been identified as cases of VAED/VAERD, therefore, there is no observed data at this time. An expected rate of VAED is difficult to establish so a meaningful observed/expected analysis cannot be conducted at this point based on available data. The feasibility of conducting such an analysis will be re-evaluated on an ongoing basis as data on the virus grows and the vaccine safety data continues to accrue.

The search criteria utilised to identify potential cases of VAED for this report includes PTs indicating a lack of effect of the vaccine and PTs potentially indicative of severe or atypical COVID-19a.

Since the first temporary authorization for emergency supply under Regulation 174 in the UK (01 December 2020) and through 28 February 2021, 138 cases [0.33% of the total PM dataset], reporting 317 potentially relevant events were retrieved: Country of incidence: UK (71), US (25), Germany (14), France, Italy, Mexico, Spain, (4 each), Denmark (3); the remaining 9 cases originated from 9 different countries; Cases Seriousness: 138;

Seriousness criteria for the total 138 cases: Medically significant (71, of which 8 also serious for disability), Hospitalization required (non fatal/non-life threatening) (16, of which 1 also serious for disability), Life threatening (13, of which 7 were also serious for hospitalization), Death (38). Gender: Females (73), Males (57), Unknown (8); Age (n=132) ranged from 21 to 100 years (mean = 57.2 years, median = 59.5); Case outcome: fatal (38), resolved/resolving (26), not resolved (65), resolved with sequelae (1), unknown (8);

Of the 317 relevant events, the most frequently reported PTs (≥2%) were: Drug ineffective (135), Dyspnoea (53), Diarrhoea (30), COVID-19 pneumonia (23), Vomiting (20), Respiratory failure (8), and Seizure (7).

Conclusion: VAED may present as severe or unusual clinical manifestations of COVID-19. Overall, there were 37 subjects with suspected COVID-19 and 101 subjects with confirmed COVID-19 following one or both doses of the vaccine; 75 of the 101 cases were severe, resulting in hospitalisation, disability, life-threatening consequences or death. None of the 75 cases could be definitively considered as VAED/VAERD.

In this review of subjects with COVID-19 following vaccination, based on the current evidence, VAED/VAERD remains a theoretical risk for the vaccine. Surveillance will continue.

edit on 2022-2-5 by joejack1949 because: formatting

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Good post. In regard to the ADE, I wonder if its the same effect noticed by EcoHealth.
There is a Karen Kingston video, The Virus is in the Vaccine, where she explains that EcoHealth found the spike receptors to be resistant to natural RBD antibodies.
I don't have the link for the video anymore, but these are the receptor binding dependent antibodies that are specific to the spike.
This could mean that the antibodies were only capable of partial binding, and that could be linked to the ADE.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Debunked in that this would have been clearly visible in any AIDS study made after the vax. AIDS patients are routinely monitored and would act as a canary in a coal mine for situations like this.

I'm not aware of any recorded fall in general immunity in any population in any country that can back this up.

It would be next to impossible to cover up as we'd see an instant uptick in low level infections becoming serious in multiple populations.

Unless someone can find cooberating evidence in other studies then the ops content is clearly fake.

Show us those aids studies then it might be debunked. We're waiting...

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Robert Malone said the same thing before it all started. He warned government not to use the vaccine on a large percent of the population. He clearly stated that the vaccines should only be given to those already on death row, or at EXTREME risk, examples late stage cancers, people over 90 etc..

Because ALL previous tests and subjects have led to ADE. This was ment to be a "life saver" to extend the life of those already at deaths door while they got more data. This indeed was not done, he wanted data from those that were already going to die with 6-2yrs left to live before injecting young adults and kids.

He wanted to see if the kinks of the tech was safe to start. Almost a year ago he said that patients were showing signs of ADE and then he spoke out against the vaccines demanding the government to cease administering it to the public. Instead he was discredited (April 2020 last edits around this time were changed for agenda purposes.) And had his name switched with a coworker who couldn't even say in detail what the vaccines did, or anything other then her role in collecting data of said vaccines.

So yes, when the real creator of the vaccine spoke out. People should of listened. Malone was NOT a crackpot, he *is* the real author/creator of the technology. (He was dragged infront of Congress and more - if this wasn't true he wouldn't of been in the courts infront of Congress) If it was safe, he would of sat back and collected the cash instead of speaking out against his own paycheck.

For months they said he was a drunk, had issues with the wife, etc.. before discrediting him as he was the creator and they couldn't act fast enough to find a replacement title holder for the vaccines.

Any edits done in 2020, are signs of tampering. Thanks to time stamps you can easily see that he didn't just randomly speak out along with thousands of other doctors who threw their careers away for what 5 minutes of fame? These people lost everything trying to protect you, jobs, houses, reputation, some face legal and even criminal charges by our corrupt government.. which shouldn't even be allowed under rules of freedom of speech.

If your still blinded after all this, then it's your own damn fault.

edit on 5-2-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I am seeing reports of skin burns after third dose this getting weird. The Top Virologists and " other medical professionals pushing these vaxs and mRNAs have some explaining to do.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
when you see things like Biden issuing mandates, he knows are unconstitutional, but does them anyway, since by the time the courts can stop it, his goal would have already been achieved, it becomes easier to understand why this is happening. They will have made their millions by the time this is out in the world.

If you manage to vaccinate near everyone, then you have less grounds for comparison once people start getting sick from the long term side effects.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Indeed! Makes it easier to blame new common pathologies on a new variant.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

I say that the links are unreliable, and you respond by posting a link to an equally unreliable source parroting the same thing?

That's like me posting a video of Harris quoting something that Bidden said as proof that it's true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join