It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Confidential Pfizer Documents Show Covid Vaccines Cause ADE - Confirmed by Real World Data

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Actually it makes it easier because you can use things such as vaccination dates and trends as comparisons.

If there is an overlap between vaccination data and disease data then it can be used to confirm that vaccinations were the cause, or are unrelated as may be the case.

When you have a strong correlation you have the foundations that you need to look for causation.

For example, one way that you can determine that the MMR shot doesn't cause autism is to compare autism rates in the US and Japan. Japan used single shots for a considerable period of time while the US used the combined shot. Yet rates of autism in children in both countries tracked each other.

In the case of covid shots, we can look at the specific vax that people were given and see if there are emergent trends with one that are not evident in the other. Or we can look at trends from time of vaxxing.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

What probably needs to be addressed is the fact that the report isn't referring to general immunity, it's referring to immunity to covid.

Or, to put things simply: People's covid immunity wanes with time, not their immunity to everything else.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Show us those aids studies then it might be debunked. We're waiting...

You do understand that when I say "studies" I mean "routine health monitoring", don't you. Not published papers.

Since there is no drop in immunity there literally nothing to actually publish.

Now, show me a paper on Unicorns to prove that they can't get covid.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

That would be gross misconduct. Any person or institute that knowingly did this would be ruined for life in academic circles.

You could kiss goodbye to future grant money or research funding.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   
ADE, VAIDS.

Is this the precursor of a huge upcoming coverup on VAIDS. Blame it on a mutated HIV?

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I wonder how many are triple booster vaccinated people who contracted this new HIV.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976
ADE, VAIDS.

Is this the precursor of a huge upcoming coverup on VAIDS. Blame it on a mutated HIV?

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I wonder how many are triple booster vaccinated people who contracted this new HIV.

The discovery of the mutated strain of HIV predates the pandemic, and can be traced back to earlier variants that we've known about since the 1990s, so this isn't really something that's particularly new.

Any expert in HIV or AIDS would be able to tell if there was some kind of coverup going on, because they'd realize that markers they were expecting to see weren't there. It simply wouldn't be feasible to do what you're suggesting as there are just too many labs and too many experts. Nobody would be able to corrupt enough of them to keep this secret for more than 5 minutes.

A simple gene sequence would also be able to tell you the difference. This could be done by a postgrad with the right lab equipment.

Plus, VAIDS isn't damage to a person's immune system, it's a decline in immunity to covid (and only covid) over time after vaccination.

The full document can be read here Link

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

That would be gross misconduct. Any person or institute that knowingly did this would be ruined for life in academic circles.

Great point! A politician or corporation has never committed gross conduct before. What was I thinking!

Are you for real?

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

a reply to: flice

Actually it makes it easier because you can use things such as vaccination dates and trends as comparisons.

If there is an overlap between vaccination data and disease data then it can be used to confirm that vaccinations were the cause, or are unrelated as may be the case.

When you have a strong correlation you have the foundations that you need to look for causation.

For example, one way that you can determine that the MMR shot doesn't cause autism is to compare autism rates in the US and Japan. Japan used single shots for a considerable period of time while the US used the combined shot. Yet rates of autism in children in both countries tracked each other.

In the case of covid shots, we can look at the specific vax that people were given and see if there are emergent trends with one that are not evident in the other. Or we can look at trends from time of vaxxing.

Except Canada mixed and matched the shots right at the beginning. They also varied the time in-between the shots . All of this was based on their availability . The best shot is the avaliable shot was the mantra. Then AZ was off the list so people flocked to get the booster that would allow them to travel. I really fail to see the "science " in all that. More of a gong show.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

You seem so desperate to try to convince people.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

Great point! A politician or corporation has never committed gross conduct before. What was I thinking!

Are you for real?

But we're talking about healthcare professionals here, not politicians.

The fact that you think that people who dedicate their lives to helping other people might do this is particularly psychotic.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Yes, because someone has to show how psychotic people like you are to suggest the opposite.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

This is even better. Because you have dozens of different data sets to use you can build a really strong model.

If you've only got one of two variables it's harder to determine whether you have a causal relationship or merely correlation. If you've got many variables you can track patterns across them.

For example, if everyone was vaxxed st a similar time with a single type of vaccine you can't tell if it was due to the vax or some other factor that was present at that time such as a particular strain of covid or an interaction with a winter flu shot or something similar.

If only the people who have one type of shot get sick, and they have them at all kinds of different time. and they start becoming magnetic, but the people who had the other shot don't don't become magnetic, then it's clearly the shot.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You’re suggesting health care professionals are all of one mind and not a single o e of them would do wrong. While simplicity might make help make your erroneous point it doesn’t in any way reflect reality.

I’m talking about not about all those heroic healthcare professionals that protect life, nor the others that do it to pay the rent. I’m talking, rather obviously about those that decide what new variants are about and brief the politicians. Moreover I’m talk about the politicians and corporation that appoint some healthcare professionals specifically because they have a price and are willing to use their credentials to manipulate date to fit a bespoke narrative.

Without those cvnts (they justify the word) smoking would’ve been exposed as the killer it is far sooner and millions of lives saved. Or were those healthcare professionals on the big corp official and unofficial payroll dedicating their lives to saving lives.

If you’re going to throw around accusations of psychosis I suggest you direct it at them, you muppet.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

That's quite a speech, but the people that you're talking about aren't the ones doing the research, or the ones who would see any harm caused first hand.

There are literally tens of millions of people who would be in a position to both see this thing if it were real and to blow the whistle on it. That's far more people than could be bribed and certainly far more people than could be ignored.

If you knew anyone who researched things like AIDS, you'd know how utterly dedicated they can be. You'd also know that they may well have been up against both an establishment that wanted to keep things under wraps and a public that saw AIDS as some kind of curse that struck down "gay men doing dirty things", and so will most certainly not be taking something like you are suggesting sitting down.

If I had evidence that the vax was harming people like you suggest I would be set for life. I could get book deals, speaking tours, I'd have Oprah and Joe Rogan fighting over who got to interview me first. I'd probably get my own movie on Netflix. I'd be a hero to the right for exposing the big covid lie and to the left for exposing big pharma. I'd have my own segment on Infowars where I could tell the world about all of other conspiracies that I want to reveal.

I might even get a Nobel prize.

And there are a lot of people out there who are hungrier than I am to get a breakthrough that would get their name up in lights.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Yes, because someone has to show how psychotic people like you are to suggest the opposite.

You're doing a bad job, what you're doing is having the opposite effect.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You’re suggesting health care professionals are all of one mind and not a single o e of them would do wrong. While simplicity might make help make your erroneous point it doesn’t in any way reflect reality.

I’m talking about not about all those heroic healthcare professionals that protect life, nor the others that do it to pay the rent. I’m talking, rather obviously about those that decide what new variants are about and brief the politicians. Moreover I’m talk about the politicians and corporation that appoint some healthcare professionals specifically because they have a price and are willing to use their credentials to manipulate date to fit a bespoke narrative.

Without those cvnts (they justify the word) smoking would’ve been exposed as the killer it is far sooner and millions of lives saved. Or were those healthcare professionals on the big corp official and unofficial payroll dedicating their lives to saving lives.

If you’re going to throw around accusations of psychosis I suggest you direct it at them, you muppet.

He's also pretending like big pharma and the government would do no wrong and not have any agendas nor be corrupt. It's the most laughable thing I've ever heard. Yes, the most corrupt organizations in the world have magically turned into the good guys and want to help you now.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

indeed, the very black and white, zeros and ones replies, with no apparent acknowledgement of any shades of grey sound a lot like programming.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

The fact that you think that people who dedicate their lives to helping other people might do this is particularly psychotic.

My mum was encouraged to take thalidomide by a healthcare professional during her first pregnancy. Luckily, she didn't.

I'm sure you would have had the evidence to blow the lid on it far sooner, if you were around back then. You would have been knighted, hailed a hero the world over, they would have even built statues of you.

Oh well, back to reality.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: baggy7981

My mum was encouraged to take thalidomide by a healthcare professional during her first pregnancy. Luckily, she didn't.

I'm sure you would have had the evidence to blow the lid on it far sooner, if you were around back then. You would have been knighted, hailed a hero the world over, they would have even built statues of you.

Oh well, back to reality.

This is true, AZ would have been trying to force thalidomide on people if he was around back then.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

a reply to: fernalley

This is even better. Because you have dozens of different data sets to use you can build a really strong model.

If you've only got one of two variables it's harder to determine whether you have a causal relationship or merely correlation. If you've got many variables you can track patterns across them.

For example, if everyone was vaxxed st a similar time with a single type of vaccine you can't tell if it was due to the vax or some other factor that was present at that time such as a particular strain of covid or an interaction with a winter flu shot or something similar.

If only the people who have one type of shot get sick, and they have them at all kinds of different time. and they start becoming magnetic, but the people who had the other shot don't don't become magnetic, then it's clearly the shot.

In other words the population is victim to ongoing medical trials where they are trying to vax out any control group. In my country I suffer discrimition to not partake in their mengelish experiments without informed consent. No thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join