It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Largest Genocide In Human History - C19 Vaccines Projected to Kill 62 Million in 2022 Worldwide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Are we sure it's 2022? First I was told any vaxxed, including myself would be dead or be severely ill, or have cancer within 6 months. I promised to come back as a ghost to apologize for doubting. Then it was no, within a year we will see. I'm still here and healthy.
So now that we're a year out, it'll be this year?

I hate to say this, but keep moving goalposts and some of us may die of old age.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Are we sure it's 2022? First I was told any vaxxed, including myself would be dead or be severely ill, or have cancer within 6 months. I promised to come back as a ghost to apologize for doubting. Then it was no, within a year we will see. I'm still here and healthy.

I hate to say this, but keep moving goalposts and some of us may die of old age.

This # is getting very old. I was banned on another site because I didn't agree with certain avenues regarding the Trump election/Covid and the continuous goal post moving (and I am a Trump supporter who voted for him 2x lol).

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I work with about 190 others who've had 2 or more MRNA vaccines - when should I expect people to start dropping dead?

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

You wanna talk about moving goal posts about side effects which could occur anytime in the next 5-10 years, but ignore moving goal posts about how they've lied every step of the way about vaccines? Are you serious?

How many times did they move the goal posts for the efficacy of vaccines?

It's 100% effective.
It's 90% effective.
It's 80% effective.
It's 50% effective.
It's 40% effective.
It doesn't stop infection but stops transmission.
It doesn't stop infection or transmission.
It stops hospitalization.
It doesn't stop hospilization, only severe hospitalization.
It prevents deaths.
It doesn't prevent death.
It doesn't do anything it was claimed to do.

All it doesn't is create immunity for big pharma along with the largest profit margins in human history.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
I work with about 190 others who've had 2 or more MRNA vaccines - when should I expect people to start dropping dead?

Apparently you haven't heard there are bad batches and not all batches are created equal.

LINK

That doesn't mean you're in the clear, since no one has a clue what's in it, or what it's doing, but cancers can take years to manifest.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

I don't agree with forcing people to be vaxxed, but I am also getting very tired of constantly being told that I am dead or dying. It's as odious as when vaxxed people tell the unvaxxed they're going to die.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

They can, and if they do, how can you tell it wasn't something that was already going to happen?

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

They can, and if they do, how can you tell it wasn't something that was already going to happen?

People can convince themselves of anything if they want. The life insurance claims already prove it's happening. It doesn't mean every single person will die, but what it means to me is that people should be concerned, do blood work and try to detox. The worst thing they can do is live in cognitive dissonance and try to ignore it.

You don't seem concerned that they are fighting to not release the trial results for 55 years. If there is no issue, why wait?

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

When I am 70, if I get cancer, can you tell me for certain that it was because of the vaccine I had in my 40s?

I am far more concerned about immediate risks than I am about stuff that happens so far down the line it could be anything.

edit on 31-1-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

When I am 70, if I get cancer, can you tell me for certain that it was because of the vaccine I had in my 40s?

I am far more concerned about immediate risks than I am about stuff that happens so far down the line it could be anything.

You're in your 40s and you're asking me a question like this ?

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

It is what it is. 🤷

Some of you have so much vested in being right that you're willing to kill off the rest of us to prove it, and that goes both ways and it's sick as hell.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I do know about that "how bad is it" website, and yes my lot numbers are "safe" according to that website, but now I'm confused. Your OP was about people dying from cardiac issues, but now you're talking about cancer? I suppose if you cast a wide net you'll catch something eventually.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
In 2020 the were a little under 60 million deaths worldwide. Do you honestly think that there are going to be more than twice that many deaths in 2022 and that we wouldn't already be seeing signs that was the case?

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
In 2020 the were a little under 60 million deaths worldwide. Do you honestly think that there are going to be more than twice that many deaths in 2022 and that we wouldn't already be seeing signs that was the case?

Yes. And we can finally put all those FEMA coffins to use.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This is the big mystery, no all doses were the same, some got lucky some did not, it was an experiment, and we were not privy to the details of the big covid jabs experiment and still do not.

Soo yes, some people probably do well and with no effects after the jab and some will either die or will have long term effects of it.

Remember no all doses were the same and is still an experiment

My husband is fully vaccinated and beside the terrible side effects he got right after the injection that even scare the crap out of him, he seems to be doing fine not.

But I am watching him and see if he grows another head over night

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
What a load of utter nonsense.

Please bring a logical argument to the post or get lost. Your comment is useless.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Love the way a bunch of trolls showed up on page 2/3 & decided to debunk some science with a bunch of comments they belched & farted out without n'ary a thought-fairy in their heads to build them from.

edit on JanuaryMonday2201CST12America/Chicago-060053 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If you work with something called statistics you can pretty much prove it when millions of additional deaths buck the trend of average deaths in previous years. It's already being used to good effect by the Expose, the csource site for the OP, who are taking apart the statistics being released by the UK government on a daily basis & demonstrating how completely #ing inept they are and how blatantly the vaccines are abso-#ing-lutely deadly.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Except what the OP is suggesting is that the numbers of total deaths will more than double. That's not something that can be covered up.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Except what the OP is suggesting is that the numbers of total deaths will more than double. That's not something that can be covered up.

Sure it can. With help from the lying media, the lying medical establishment, the lying funeral home industry and the lying relatives.

EZ button easy.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join