It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Largest Genocide In Human History - C19 Vaccines Projected to Kill 62 Million in 2022 Worldwide

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Yes, it was certainly a "shot" that did it.

Just not the one you're wishing it was.

Oh well, maybe next time.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Keep laughing, but just know that when this comes back around, and the truth is accepted, you will be complicit as well.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Keep laughing, but just know that when this comes back around, and the truth is accepted, you will be complicit as well.

That made me laugh even more. Can you post some more stuff you made up on the fly? Like the FIFA players?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

That made me laugh even more. Can you post some more stuff you made up on the fly? Like the FIFA players?

LINK

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Here's another to add to the list... Moses Moseley, 31 year old actor who played on - pardon the irony = The Walking Dead.

His death is "still under investigation"

Moses Moseley

yeah it was a shot, a shot from a gun, he committed suicide

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

If there's a conspiracy where everyone's in on it than no one is in on it.

That's why 9/11, the moon landing and a bunch of others are not plausible.

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy. These doctors and nurses, etc. have been compromised by the mandates from the government and if they don't get vaccinated, they lose what they've worked so hard for. If they don't tell us what the government tells them to tell us, they get reprimanded, shamed, and then lose their job. Never has the government recognized a group as heroes and then zeroes so fast.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

How could he be complicit, he and the rest of us died 6 months ago.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

The report I just saw was that he was found in his vehicle dead of a gunshot wound. Self inflicted or homicide was not reported.

Clinton style suicide.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

LINK

Your evidence is a 4 minute video with no names? Oh, hahahahaha, what a joke.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I have translated that list in another thread (here) and it includes all sorts of players from all walks of life, with nowhere near 108 professional fifa playes, many are amateurs with no evidence that they were fit and healthy to begin with, many are over 50, some even in there 60s

not the most reliable source, sorry

here are a few snippets

Filippo MorandoFilippo Morando tragic but not professional Lee Moses tragic but not professional Roy Butler tragic but not professional Robert Lima pretty much the only pro player, died at 48 years old Mark Eaton a 64 year old Ex NBA player

the debate in the previous thread then came down to what is classed as a fifa registered player, what the people pushing that narrative fail to mention is they dont mean professional sportsmen, who would be fitter than your average person, the deaths are 90% amateurs and the professional ones have long since retired, feel free to check the list and my cross referencing

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Here's another to add to the list... Moses Moseley, 31 year old actor who played on - pardon the irony = The Walking Dead.

His death is "still under investigation"

Moses Moseley

yeah it was a shot, a shot from a gun, he committed suicide

I guess it takes a week after finding a dead man with a head shot and a gun beside him before you can notice it was a suicide, eh?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

LINK

Your evidence is a 4 minute video with no names? Oh, hahahahaha, what a joke.

Yeah you didn't watch it just like you didn't read the thread.
edit on 1-2-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy. These doctors and nurses, etc. have been compromised by the mandates from the government and if they don't get vaccinated, they lose what they've worked so hard for. If they don't tell us what the government tells them to tell us, they get reprimanded, shamed, and then lose their job. Never has the government recognized a group as heroes and then zeroes so fast.

That sounds like a conspiracy to me.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

That sounds like a conspiracy to me.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

not sure what you mean, I was not part of the crime scene investigators

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Yeah you didn't watch...

I did.

No list from you. Oh, hahahahaha, how lame. You made the whole thing up. Not surprising.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I translated the original document that the video is refering to, please see above post, feel free to check my referencing and feel free to then point out the 108 players, I am not trying to push any narrative other than look for yourself, the video is trying to reinforce a warped view of what a FIFA player is,

So many on that list were not even footballers, so many on that list were never professional, so many on tht list were over 60 years old, check the original list, you will have to translate it which requires converting to a word doc than uploading to a translator of your choice

Oh wait i just noticed you started the other thread, how can you have not even converted it yourself and read the names yet, I mean you posted it November last year

Please tell me you have converted it yourself and seen that there is nowhere near 108 FIFA players on it

original list which needs translating
edit on 000000p2801America/Chicago201202222 by UpThenDown because: typo

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I translated the original document that the video is refering to, please see above post, feel free to check my referencing and feel free to then point out the 108 players, I am not trying to push any narrative other than look for yourself, the video is trying to reinforce a warped view of what a FIFA player is,

So many on that list were not even footballers, so many on that list were never professional, so many on tht list were over 60 years old, check the original list, you will have to translate it which requires converting to a word doc than uploading to a translator of your choice

Oh wait i just noticed you started the other thread, how can you have not even converted it yourself and read the names yet, I mean you posted it November last year

Please tell me you have converted it yourself and seen that there is nowhere near 108 FIFA players on it

original list which needs translating

You can spin it however you want and argue about exact numbers but the fact is way more fifa players died in 2021 than ever before.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

how am i spinning anything, you are the one spinning it, I never made the claim....you did....back up that 108

I am challenging you to check my referencing, feel free

then when you have done that , list the names of 108 FIFA players, i will happily retract anything that is then proven wrong, will you?

So please go ahead and convert the list and then please prove me wrong

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

how am i spinning anything, you are the one spinning it, I never made the claim....you did....back up that 108

I am challenging you to check my referencing, feel free

then when you have done that , list the names of 108 FIFA players, i will happily retract anything that is then proven wrong, will you?

So please go ahead and convert the list and then please prove me wrong

I already have in the other thread.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join