It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Largest Genocide In Human History - C19 Vaccines Projected to Kill 62 Million in 2022 Worldwide

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Haha so it was, seemed like two years, and I was gazumped by the euro 2020 name

Also my perception of time is always off

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
Err the euros was only last summer nowhere near 2 years out, it was 7 months ago

Correct. It was only a short while ago that Italy beat the Crumpet Eaters. Sadly they all dropped dead celebrating because the vaccine turned turned their blood into tomato paste.

Imagine that, a bunch of healthy athletes just keeling over like this. The truth will come out!

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
So apparently before this year no one has read any articles of athletes that have had heart problems, sudden blood clots, high school or college athletes dying while playing?

I hate to tell you, this does occur and has occurred for years. I'd be happy to provide links if you want.

Anecdotally I know a woman who at 28 went outside to greet her husband a few years ago, young, healthy and died on the front lawn of a stroke. My uncle had 2 stokes at 34. This does occur in younger people, well before the Vax. 60 million extra this year? They wouldn't be able to hide video, people would be dropping in the streets.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
They wouldn't be able to hide video, people would be dropping in the streets.

What if they secretly cleaned up the streets, took those clottery winners to a crematorium and paid off the relatives?

You need to think outside the Moderna box of fun.

edit on 1-2-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Mmmm hot crumpets smothered in real butter, it’s what makes us the finest culinary country on the planet

Also hot crumpet is another term for a good looking woman

As for the final we was robbed I tells ya, I can’t think of a valid reason why though

Although with the way a small portion of the fans behaved before the final perhaps we got what we deserved

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It hasn’t happened yet but let me be the first to say…..I told you guys not to take the “vaccine”

Amen! As I told my friends and family when the shots were started, fools rush in where wise men fear to tread.

I'm not claiming wisdom, but I do claim common sense. I see no value at all in taking an experimental shot against a virus that has a 99% survival rate.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
What I find odd is that where I work, we have been seeing a lot of strange changes when it comes to jabbed vs unjabbed

we have gone from 1 person calling out sick every other month to 5 calling out a week. All the jabbed are the ones calling out sick and all of the unjabbed are the ones being asked to cover the shifts. 1 person died, 1 had a miscarriage/stillbirth, 5 are constantly sick all the time and this is just in my department of about 25 people. ya ya ya....Anecdotal, whatever. It doesn't discredit the difference I am seeing personally.
So I can only logically link it to a couple things

1. It's the jab causing the problems
2. It's the jab not doing what was promised

Either way the jab isn't doing what they told us it would do. I'm glad I waited and didn't rush to get a free donut, cheeseburger or lottery ticket like some people did.

edit on 1-2-2022 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: LABTECH767

This is just my obligatory comment to say that this number is so patently ridiculous that it debunks itself.

We've been vaxxing for over a year now starting with the most vulnerable. If this were remotely plausible we'd have seen canary groups such as those with existing heart conditions dropping like flies by now.

There is no evidence that the vax causes persistent heart damage, and after a month it's gone from your system so no further damage can be done. So if your not fatally wounded after a month you won't be effected at all.

To everyone who thinks that this is plausible I'm going to ask you to set an end date, if this hasn't happened by that date I expect you to post admitting you fell for this nonsense.

This is just another scam.

That's rather hypocritical of you to say.

While I think this number is ridiculously high and hard to believe, you can't tell anyone you want them to admit they fell for it. A year ago when the vaccines came out, Biden and Fauci were telling everyone that if they get vaccinated, they will no longer have to wear masks or social distance because they won't contract coronavirus. Where are your requests to hear them admit that they fell for the BS? Once they got half of the country vaccinated, they said masks would still need to be worn and people would need to stay 6' apart. Almost a year into that, Fauci was telling us all not to gather for Thanksgiving or Christmas unless we're vaccinated and boostered.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I know there is an increase of risk of heart issues from the vaccine, but doubt if that many people will die in 2022. That is my belief and it may be wrong, I will adjust my beliefs when I can see the numbers over the nest six months. Hopefully it is wrong, I have lots of friends that got the mRNA vaccines and many of them also got the boosters. I do believe that there are lots more cardiovascular events in people now, but I think it will be more of a chronic problem than a death sentence. The heart can somewhat repair itself, but the scars left from healing can cause problems.

And then there are the thrombosis events which suck for the people who get them....Hospitals will be busy collecting everyone's money, and insurance premiums will probably jump up too. They will deny any relationship to the vaccines for years, too many high up people in government and government agencies have backed this vaccine calling it perfectly safe and effective. You can't fight city hall applies to this.

Biden had the right words, we will know what is in it after we pass the bill, but he just applied the wording wrongly as usual, the word Bill should be vaccine.

If that many people died, I am sure there would be a few more deaths due to acts of vengeance. You can't just sweep 62 million extra dead folks under the rug.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: detroitnative

I know there is an increase of risk of heart issues from the vaccine, but doubt if that many people will die in 2022. That is my belief and it may be wrong, I will adjust my beliefs when I can see the numbers over the nest six months. Hopefully it is wrong, I have lots of friends that got the mRNA vaccines and many of them also got the boosters. I do believe that there are lots more cardiovascular events in people now, but I think it will be more of a chronic problem than a death sentence. The heart can somewhat repair itself, but the scars left from healing can cause problems.

And then there are the thrombosis events which suck for the people who get them....Hospitals will be busy collecting everyone's money, and insurance premiums will probably jump up too. They will deny any relationship to the vaccines for years, too many high up people in government and government agencies have backed this vaccine calling it perfectly safe and effective. You can't fight city hall applies to this.

Biden had the right words, we will know what is in it after we pass the bill, but he just applied the wording wrongly as usual, the word Bill should be vaccine.

If that many people died, I am sure there would be a few more deaths due to acts of vengeance. You can't just sweep 62 million extra dead folks under the rug.

It's in progress now, and yes you can. We've seen it happen throughout history.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Love the way a bunch of trolls showed up on page 2/3 & decided to debunk some science with a bunch of comments they belched & farted out without n'ary a thought-fairy in their heads to build them from.

one is missing

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
You know we're in trouble when a lot of members think all of the above are lying, doctors and nurses are lying, scientists, all world leaders, half the political parties, all military leaders, and half of ATS, yet the Demon Sperm Doctor and Joe Rogan are bastions of truth.

The problem is that all of those doctors, nurses, etc. are now in a career that has been compromised by the federal government. If they don't say what they're supposed to, they'll lose their job and career. It makes it hard to trust them.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

If there's a conspiracy where everyone's in on it than no one is in on it.

That's why 9/11, the moon landing and a bunch of others are not plausible.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ
Its that attitude that doesnt in anyway shape or form help your sides position.

As opposed to the attitude of the side that's blaming unvaccinated people for everything that happens now?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

So apparently before this year no one has read any articles of athletes that have had heart problems, sudden blood clots, high school or college athletes dying while playing?

I hate to tell you, this does occur and has occurred for years. I'd be happy to provide links if you want.

Anecdotally I know a woman who at 28 went outside to greet her husband a few years ago, young, healthy and died on the front lawn of a stroke. My uncle had 2 stokes at 34. This does occur in younger people, well before the Vax. 60 million extra this year? They wouldn't be able to hide video, people would be dropping in the streets.

So you're saying 100+ fifa athletes collapse and die on the field every year, especially in the middle of a game? Nond of my friends can think of a single time ever this happened before 2021. But in 2021 it was happening all the time. Try again.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
What I find odd is that where I work, we have been seeing a lot of strange changes when it comes to jabbed vs unjabbed

we have gone from 1 person calling out sick every other month to 5 calling out a week. All the jabbed are the ones calling out sick and all of the unjabbed are the ones being asked to cover the shifts. 1 person died, 1 had a miscarriage/stillbirth, 5 are constantly sick all the time and this is just in my department of about 25 people. ya ya ya....Anecdotal, whatever. It doesn't discredit the difference I am seeing personally.
So I can only logically link it to a couple things

1. It's the jab causing the problems
2. It's the jab not doing what was promised

Either way the jab isn't doing what they told us it would do. I'm glad I waited and didn't rush to get a free donut, cheeseburger or lottery ticket like some people did.

I've had 3 deaths at mine in relatively younger people 40s/50s in the last year, and never happened before that. Of course they were all vaxxt.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
So you're saying 100+ fifa athletes collapse and die on the field every year...

What he's saying is that 100 FIFA athletes didn't collapse and die on the field in any year. It's bull****.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: detroitnative

It's in progress now, and yes you can. We've seen it happen throughout history.

Here's another to add to the list... Moses Moseley, 31 year old actor who played on - pardon the irony = The Walking Dead.

His death is "still under investigation"

Moses Moseley

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

The report I just saw was that he was found in his vehicle dead of a gunshot wound. Self inflicted or homicide was not reported.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The report I just saw was that he was found in his vehicle dead of a gunshot wound. Self inflicted or homicide was not reported.

Yes, it was certainly a "shot" that did it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join