It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Strikes for Empire

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesBlonde
As if the 3rd Caliph Camel Cavalry is poised at the gates of Washington DC. What a joke! The whole

That made me spit milk on my monitor

As for the old 'Protecting US interests overseas' line. What interests??!!? The US is a self sufficient country with the capital to purchase what it wan's honestly. I cannot for the life of me imagine what these interests are and why they are so important.

As for our interest's I think we just want to be the last ones standing when the rest of the world runs out of oil. Use all of theirs then when things get bad we announce the "dixcovery"of vast petroleum erserves on American Soil. Ingenious plan (machivellian as it is) even if it does completely lack any sense of ehtics........Like you said we don't need them, we simply want to control them.

Then again isn't that what an empire is all about?
Imperial or imperialistic sovereignty, domination, or control.

dictionary.reference.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Truthseeka I agree, that was a fairly racist remark. I would edit your post though. No sense in losng points over something like that.

[edit on 3/4/2005 by JamesBlonde]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Like I said, 1winter, it's not his own idea, it's the brainwashing he picked up. Pretty sad.

I have heard that we, here in the US, have more oil, mainly in Texas, Alaska, and some other state, than the ME. We know that only about 4% of our oil comes from the ME, which is why people who believe the hype say that the war in Iraq isn't about oil. What they don't realize is that the oil isn't for us; it's for our foreign buddies.

I do believe that our ulterior motive is to control all the oil, so that even our allies are dependent on us. The comment about "magically" discovering oil reserves here was pretty funny.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Notice when a few people start making sense actually.........those who will remain nameless, kind of just float off into the ehter......

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1wintermute1
Notice when a few people start making sense actually.........those who will remain nameless, kind of just float off into the ether......

Oh I am sure he will be back. He seems to have it all figured out.

If not there will be another contender to take his place, you can be sure of that.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
Yes, just like you will find a Gun Store next to a Liquor Store in Compton LA, but you wont find them in Bevery Hills, right? Really helps the problem of young Black Men killing each other - I guess that is what the White Man wants right?

No, thats what the black man wants. Its all supply and demand. Not my problem or fault.

Yes, just supply and demand, right? Business nothing more, nothin less!

Keep them poor, under-educated, angry, armed and drunk!

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The only history I know, is 7 years earlier when then they tried and failed to bring the buildings down.

You prove that with each and every sentence that you type.

Especially about the liquor store and gun store comment. You forgot one more paradigm though.....churches....

The ghettos have more churches (x-stian), liquor stores, and gun stores, than ANY other demographic area......All of which are the "white mans" inventions....coincidence? ...I don't know.....Interesting none the less.

Sorry do not mean to be getting off topic, that comment just screamed for a rebuttal (perhaps the intent)

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
So, can anyone tell me what warnings mean? I got a warning for something I posted here. It's funny that I see people post far worse stuff than I do and it's ok. Sigh, whatever...

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Click on your warn and you'll see why.

You cant call people "Fockin' idiots". Period.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
So, can anyone tell me what warnings mean? I got a warning for something I posted here. It's funny that I see people post far worse stuff than I do and it's ok. Sigh, whatever...

You are completely correct ! Everytime a member speaks the truth they get banned, yet some racist can spout BS, and no one pays them any mind.

This site is pathetic, and I seriously wonder what ties they have to the NWO.

Yeah poeple can make derogatory comments as long as they are directed towards jews, and other brown poeple , but the second some truth comes out about an actual conspiracy concerning white people, concerning the white rulers of the NWO,people are banned .

WTF is truly going on here?

If I am mistaken then by all means correct me? BUt I do call them as I see them!

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
You have no idea why a member was banned, nor do you have the right to.

Keep this on topic please and if this site is pathetic, then you're more than welcome to find one that isn't.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
1wintermute1 the rules are clearly set out, If a member breaks them they are warned period,

Now if you have a problem with this use the complaints/suggestions

This thread is not about warnings so back on topic,

Truthseeker, if you are unsure why you were warned then u2u the mod who warned you, I’m sure they will be more that happy to explain to you why you received a warning,

Now back on topic any questions you have u2u or take the advice given to you,

Asala

[edit on 3-4-2005 by asala]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
1wintermute1 the rules are clearly set out, If a member breaks them they are warned period,

Now if you have a problem with this use the complaints/suggestions

This thread is not about warnings so back on topic,

Truthseeker, if you are unsure why you were warned then u2u the mod who warned you, Im sure they will be miore that happy to explain to you why you recived a warning,

Now i want this back on topic any questions you have u2u me or take the advice i have just gave to you,

Asala

Once again I HAVE re-READ them, AND I HAVE FOUND NO GROUNDS FOR DISMISSAL.

IF I HAVE MISSED SOMETHING THEN BY ALL MENAS PLEASE CORRECT ME.

YOUR POST HOWEVER DOES NOT DO THAT,!!!

I HAVE NOT BEEN BANNED, AND I SEE THAT AS THE ONLY PROOF THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN OUT OF LINE , THAT IS NOT WHAT I AM INQUIRING ABOUT THOUGH!!!

IF A U2U is in order than by all means please send me one and explain it to me, and forgive me for my ignorance.

As FOR THE GUIDELINES I
HAVE FOUND NO DESCREPANCY THAT SOULD SUGGEST A MEMBER ( SUCH AS JAMESBLONDE) DESERVESTO BE BANNED. AS FOR OTHERS IT APPEARS AS OF YOU ALLOW NAZI SENTIMENTS TO BE POSTED BUt ANY
REFERENCE TO THE TRUTH IS DISCIPLINED. ONCE AGAIN IF I AM WRONG PLEASE POINT THIS Out TO ME

[edit on 3-4-2005 by 1wintermute1]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1wintermute1
Once again I HAVE re-READ them, AND I HAVE FOUND NO GROUNDS FOR DISMISSAL.

IF I HAVE MISSED SOMETHING THEN BY ALL MENAS PLEASE CORRECT ME.

As FOR THE GUIDELINES I
HAVE FOUND NO DESCREPANCY THAT SOULD SUGGEST A MEMBER ( SUCH AS JAMESBLONDE) DESERVESTO BE BANNED. AS FOR OTHERS IT APPEARS AS OF YOU ALLOW NAZI SENTIMENTS TO BE POSTED BUt ANY
REFERENCE TO THE TRUTH IS DISCIPLINED. ONCE AGAIN IF I AM WRONG PLEASE POINT THIS Out TO ME

You missed a few things.

You must have missed where it says this is a privately owned website. We dont owe you an explanation for an action that we thought was in the best interest of the website.

You must have also missed this....

4) Most of all, do not use ALL CAPS in posts and thread titles.

Stop disrupting threads with your complaints. Use the suggestions/complaints button. If you continue to disrupt threads, you will be warned.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
1wintermute1:

Please dont take this in any way shape or form as an assualt or in anyway negative to you, but how do you define the "truth"?
Do you call the things you believe in , the "truth", and say the things I believe in or anyone who doesnt agree with you a lie?
If you want to complain about the mod's actions or behavior do it peacefully, mods are still people...they are not out to get you....
One last thing man...easy on the caps lock...
Keep calm man..

Mods; Sorry for kinda butting in on this just sorta thought it might help "diffuse" the situation...if you guys/gals feel its being counter productive or just feel its unecessary just say or U2U and I'll walk away....well not really walk more like "navigate" away since I cant "walk" in cyberspace...well in VR I can but I dont own a VR machine...sorry driviling again.... Rock on dudes..and dudets...

DW out..

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Well well well, this has gotten a wee bit outa hand wouldnt you say? I'm sorry if my delay in rebuttal is taken as cowardace, however I do have a job..even on my birthday..Now back to business..

Spliff, you are a fockin idiot. If we black men want guns so bad, why would we buy them from gun stores? Everyone knows you buy heat off the street if you want to do something criminal (except you, maybe:lol. Maybe I shouldn't blast you, after all, you have just been brainwashed by the media. I bet you would be surprised to know how many white people are on welfare..., but that wouldn't fit into your worldview that has been carefully crafted for you.

I'm beyond speechless.. However if you would like a race debate, I would be MORE than happy to participate...Allow me to refer to this link where I make my opinion clear. Feel free to chime in with any pearls of wisdom you have...I come in around page three. Feel free to add...

1WINTERMUTE1 --->

You know for a supposed "conspiracy" web site, I am constantly amazed to see such mainstream views prevalent

Its a site to "Deny Ignorance". Make of it what you will. What it ISNT is (but often turns into) is a breeding ground for lies and misinformation. You can argue your point all day and I can argue mine, but in the end, facts are facts.

No troops are going to come to America, least of all muslim troops. Can you name one Muslim nation that is mililtarily equipped to invade us? .......NONE ,not a single one! No aircraft carriers, no para-troopers,WMD's nada, zip ,zero ,zilch.

Of course not. However Israel is ripe for the picking. Iran is working on nukes, and if left unchecked, its only a matter of time before they figure out how to land one over here.

For being such proud members of the "stongest"nation on earth you sure do seem really scared that someone might come and get you. You all sound pretty frightened to me, and fright is not a character of strength.

Frightened? No. Mad as hell? Yes. Why do we need to wait untill a nuke is thrown at NYC to respond? Its our country and we have the means to protect it. The rest of the world is simply jealous of the fact that we can't be touched. They seeth with animosty at the fact that we can pretty much take out any other country with no problem. The ones that we can't are allies with us anyways so its all good.

JAMES BLONDE ---> the site is better off without you. This is guy who in the post about the pope's passing accused him of selling nerve gas to the nazis. Piece of work. BUH-BYE. However, I just wish I could have been let to lay into him before he, "left"..Damn, I should have called off tonight.

Like I said, 1winter, it's not his own idea, it's the brainwashing he picked up. Pretty sad

This is funny to me. I came to this site all raging about 9/11. I was sure that our government was in on it. But guess what? THERES NOT A SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE. NOT ONE !! Its real simple what happened. Those who can not see it are the brainwashed ones.

Its like evertime America does something great, people scream " Its a hoax !!" and whenever something bad happens, its always our own government who did it. Its never anyone elses fault. Just big bad America.
Whos the brainwashed one?

Notice when a few people start making sense actually.........those who will remain nameless, kind of just float off into the ehter......

Sometimes...I work.....

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Yes, just like you will find a Gun Store next to a Liquor Store in Compton LA, but you wont find them in Bevery Hills, right? Really helps the problem of young Black Men killing each other - I guess that is what the White Man wants right?

No, thats what the black man wants. Its all supply and demand. Not my problem or fault.

Yes, just supply and demand, right? Business nothing more, nothin less!

Keep them poor, under-educated, angry, armed and drunk!

WRONG WRONG WRONG..

quote: Originally posted by spliff4020 ..Yes, just like you will find a Gun Store next to a Liquor Store in Compton LA, but you wont find them in Bevery Hills, right? Really helps the problem of young Black Men killing each other - I guess that is what the White Man wants right?

That was YOU who said it. But I stand firm. If noone would buy guns and booze there, they wouldnt be there, would they? Whos fault is it? The white mans? Please get a clue and a cause. This nonsense sickens me.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Whoa there spliff...
UK jelous?
Uk not being able to take another country?
Your preventive strike idea would mean you would have to kill hundreds of millions of people...
Why do you need to launch a preemptive attack? They have done nothing yet you threaten them, why?
Because you can?
Because it makes you feel stronger or Better than every one else?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 06:00 AM
link   
spliff4020

Let me quote what you said, that really pissed me off:

This isnt about US nuking them. Its about letting them nuke themselves. Much like the problem with gang bangers here. Let them kill themselves off. Less of them we have to worry about. Why are you people in such a hurry to defend these people? THEY ARE THE ENEMY !!!

For you, all the Gangbangers (Young, Black and just dont give a Fu**) are equal to the Muslims that are trying to quote "take over the world"? I bet thats what the pro-republican propaganda is teaching you! Black, Red, Muslim, you name it, they are all enemies of the Free World, led by the mighty and shiny USA! Just let them kill themselves off.

And you know what the problem is? These people are killing each other, while the White Man makes alot of money! Thats whats wrong with this picture! Just like weapons being sold to Africa - there is no food, water, medicine, but there SURE ARE lots of WEAPONS to kill each other! Great! Oh yes, I forgot its the Supply&Demand program! So, if a junkie wants to buy some more sh** to shoot it in their body, you will supply him with it? Let him kill himself slowly, while You make lots of money? Oh yea, just Supply&Demand Right?

Well the people of Iran Demand a Nuclear weapon, you think somebody will Supply them with it? After all, its all about the Supply&Demand!

[edit on 4/4/05 by Souljah]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   

You have voted Souljah for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month

Nice comeback!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join