It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Strikes for Empire

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

For you, all the Gangbangers (Young, Black and just dont give a Fu**) are equal to the Muslims that are trying to quote "take over the world"? I bet thats what the pro-republican propaganda is teaching you! Black, Red, Muslim, you name it, they are all enemies of the Free World, led by the mighty and shiny USA! Just let them kill themselves off.

Well, ya..let them kill each other off. What good do they serve? How are they contributing to society at all? I dont care about color. Its the content that matters.

And you know what the problem is? These people are killing each other, while the White Man makes alot of money!

So? Get an education and a job and join us. Or wait..no...sit on you a** and wait for more hand outs from the "rich white man" and blame us for your laziness..Ya..Thats the way to go. Its all the white mans fault. Typical response.

Just like weapons being sold to Africa - there is no food, water, medicine, but there SURE ARE lots of WEAPONS to kill each other!

We send your people food and medicine. And then when we try to make your lowest people get it, we get shot at and drug thru the streets. Yes its YOUR people who screw themselves there. Maybe..JUST MAYBE, if they got their collective act together, they could solve this on their own. But noo. Come crying to America some more. We are the worlds giant welfare check.

So, if a junkie wants to buy some more sh** to shoot it in their body, you will supply him with it? Let him kill himself slowly, while You make lots of money? Oh yea, just Supply&Demand Right?

Well, while I wont sell it to him, what do I care if he shoots himself up till he's dead? I have no use for him. Again, there are treatment centers. There are ways out. I make nothing from them. I just have to pay for them. God..stupid greedy white man.

Well the people of Iran Demand a Nuclear weapon, you think somebody will Supply them with it? After all, its all about the Supply&Demand!

No doubt Iran wants to supply themselves with that. And I am sure that we will do WHATEVER is neccesary to stop that from happening.

Look Souljah, call it what you want, but this is the truth.. The problems with guns, gangs and drugs in the black community is a BLACK problem. I'm not an ignorant redneck as you like to think. I live next door to Gary Indiana, which had the highest murder per capita rate in nation for three years, and you know what? Its 95% black. Plenty of help available, but they choose the hand out way. Hand out after hand out, and yet if its the white man with all the power and money, why complain that its our fault your people are in that situation? What else do you want?

Maybe, if 14 year olds stopped making babies, and maybe if the majority of you stayed in school till the end, and maybe if the majority of your future plans included more than rap and sports, maybe..JUST maybe..things would be better for them. But hey, Im just a racist white man, so what do I know?

I see the world as made up of 2 types of people. Those who look towards the future and those who cant let go of the past. Gang bangers and radical muslims are an example of those stuck in the past. The GBs out there would love nothing more than to turn this country into another africa. He with the most guns has the power. But since we have a tight grip on it, that wont happen and they sit behind the thin veil of racism. Well, I for one would listen to it. Its garbage. Get a job. period. Join the rest of society.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This is a joke.

While I understand my warning now, this is still garbage. This guy Spliff can say stuff like this, but let me say similar things about Jews or white people. I'll have people all over me, yet no one tells Spliff a thing. Whatever.

Maybe I should start ACTUALLY blaming white people for our problems. After all, he just blamed us for our problems. We'll see how long I can do that before I get another warning...

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Forget this, I'm pissed now. Oh, my bad, I'm "ticked off" now.

Where are you now mods? How can you let this guy say racist garbage like this? How is this okay, him labelling a bunch of people as lazy criminals preoccupied with guns, violence, crime, rap, and basketball? Are y'all serious?

Ok, now for a test. Let's see if I get warned for this one. I think that whites exaggerate the situation of blacks and even lie to make it seem worse than it is. I have seen and met MANY white crackheads, yet the impression is that only black people use drugs. In fact, white people use more drugs than any American by virtue of their numbers, yet you would never know that unless you looked.

You want crime? How come mostly white people go crazy and kill coworkers because they get fired? How come most of the school shooters are white? How come most serial killers are white? How come most embezzlers are white?

You want lazy? I have been in classes composed mostly of white people as long as I can remember. Guess what; damn near ALL of them cheated on a daily basis! Sure, the grades look good in the end, but they CHEATED to get them.

I said it before and I'll say it again. I have taken people I know to the welfare offices. Guess how many black people I saw; not many. Guess how many white people I saw; a lot. But you would NEVER know that from the news.

Maybe white people should stop listening to rock music, playing golf and baseball, using all kinds of drugs, and stop pretending like they're the only Americans who do any good so they can see that they have problems.

That's enough, posting this kind of crap is absurd, but I need to prove a point. It also relieved a little of my anger, though, so I guess it did do some good.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
While I understand my warning now, this is still garbage. This guy Spliff can say stuff like this, but let me say similar things about Jews or white people. I'll have people all over me, yet no one tells Spliff a thing. Whatever.

I have on many occasions posted how spliff makes comments about members and makes genocidal and racist remarks but some are lost in cyber space...

Maybe I should start ACTUALLY blaming white people for our problems. After all, he just blamed us for our problems. We'll see how long I can do that before I get another warning...

Mabye we should....who invented most of the worlds genocidal and horrible weapons in the world?
White men....black men done the same just not to the same extent...
Why are we argueing over black or white or green people....the fact remains their people....once we start segredateing people....we lose freedom...

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
So? Get an education and a job and join us. Or wait..no...sit on you a** and wait for more hand outs from the "rich white man" and blame us for your laziness..Ya..Thats the way to go. Its all the white mans fault. Typical response.

First of all, would there be Black Men in America, if there was no White Men "importing them" from Africa? Slaves were the Oil of the colonial times - essential colonial Raw material. So, White Man again, gets rich of Black Man's misery. So, if you "imported" them from Africa, then they are Your problem, right? They did not Migrate, like Free people; they were Kidnapped - and by all International Laws today, treated as an Act of Terrorism.

We send your people food and medicine. And then when we try to make your lowest people get it, we get shot at and drug thru the streets. Yes its YOUR people who screw themselves there. Maybe..JUST MAYBE, if they got their collective act together, they could solve this on their own. But noo. Come crying to America some more. We are the worlds giant welfare check.

OK, lets not get things confuzed - I do not live in Africa and I dont need Food and Medicine. I live in Slovenia, which is "close" to Somalia, but its still in "civilized" Europe. Altho I am sickened by How the Entire World treats Africa like a Big Prison Island you can't get off. Nobody really gives a fu** about people dying there everyday - in Congo every day there is a 9-11, and guess what - nobody really does anything to Stop it! Again, Supply and Demand. I dont blame America for this Tragedy, but the entire World, for standing by and watching the entire African Black population being Wiped out by poverty, diseases and wars.

Look Souljah, call it what you want, but this is the truth.. The problems with guns, gangs and drugs in the black community is a BLACK problem. I'm not an ignorant redneck as you like to think. I live next door to Gary Indiana, which had the highest murder per capita rate in nation for three years, and you know what? Its 95% black. Plenty of help available, but they choose the hand out way. Hand out after hand out, and yet if its the white man with all the power and money, why complain that its our fault your people are in that situation? What else do you want?

Wrong approach. By claiming it is problem of the Black community, you are automaticly isolating them from you, the White community - you label them quickly, and now the entire Black population is being treated like a criminal. But it is Clear that this represents a Problem for the entire American community, not just Black community - so you keep them in Ghettos, poor, armed, drunk, stoned, isolated. Next thing you can start building walls, like Isrealis do.

I see the world as made up of 2 types of people. Those who look towards the future and those who cant let go of the past. Gang bangers and radical muslims are an example of those stuck in the past. The GBs out there would love nothing more than to turn this country into another africa. He with the most guns has the power. But since we have a tight grip on it, that wont happen and they sit behind the thin veil of racism. Well, I for one would listen to it. Its garbage. Get a job. period. Join the rest of society.

I see the problem in the entire American community, which comes from your violent history - a history of Superior White Man colonizing a entire New World, wiping out entire communites of Indian populations and calling that Civilized. But all that is forgiven but will never be Forgotten.

And yes, there Are two kinds of people in this world, my Friend:

Those with Loaded Guns, and those who Dig!

You dig?

[edit on 4/4/05 by Souljah]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Forget this, I'm pissed now. Oh, my bad, I'm "ticked off" now.

Please dont make the same mistake I made...

Where are you now mods? How can you let this guy say racist garbage like this? How is this okay, him labelling a bunch of people as lazy criminals preoccupied with guns, violence, crime, rap, and basketball? Are y'all serious?

Its his opinion and we cant change it we must respect it...mods have over 128747 threads to moniter....thats a difficult and long task...

Ok, now for a test. Let's see if I get warned for this one. I think that whites exaggerate the situation of blacks and even lie to make it seem worse than it is. I have seen and met MANY white crackheads, yet the impression is that only black people use drugs. In fact, white people use more drugs than any American by virtue of their numbers, yet you would never know that unless you looked.

Want to know why?
Thank you media and sterotypes.....racism pure and simple...

You want crime? How come mostly white people go crazy and kill coworkers because they get fired? How come most of the school shooters are white? How come most serial killers are white? How come most embezzlers are white?

People no matter thier colour or race do all of the above...its only the ones you've read about that have led you to your conclusion...

You want lazy? I have been in classes composed mostly of white people as long as I can remember. Guess what; damn near ALL of them cheated on a daily basis! Sure, the grades look good in the end, but they CHEATED to get them.
[/qoute]
So its every persons fault that a few kids cheated?

I said it before and I'll say it again. I have taken people I know to the welfare offices. Guess how many black people I saw; not many. Guess how many white people I saw; a lot. But you would NEVER know that from the news.

Mabye because that doesnt get rateings....think about that...

Maybe white people should stop listening to rock music, playing golf and baseball, using all kinds of drugs, and stop pretending like they're the only Americans who do any good so they can see that they have problems.

Only idiots think that they are the only ones doing good, and no one should stop listening to rock music...since it is true and good..

That's enough, posting this kind of crap is absurd, but I need to prove a point. It also relieved a little of my anger, though, so I guess it did do some good.

What point that every person is a person?
No matter thier colour, race, opinion, view or action they are people....until we break the shackels of segregation and racism we cant be free...

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Devilwasp,

I understand some of your opposition to my last post. But, I think you missed a few things.

1. I do not feel this way about whites; I was simply posting racist garbage to make a point, hence my disclaimer at the end.

2. I also made a point to not say it was ALL white people, something Spliff didn't take the time to do.

3. I do realize that race is another label, like conservative and liberal, to keep us divided while the REAL usurpers methodically rob us of everything.

If you are white, Devilwasp, I didn't mean to offend you. I am not a racist person; I just wanted to see if people can get away posting racist stuff at will, while you get warned even if you censor yourself. Last time I checked, "Fock" is not a bad word, or a real word really.

And yes, I understand the mods have a lot to do, but you can't tell me that's the reason they haven't noticed Spliff's comments. I have seen them on more than one thread.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Devilwasp,

I understand some of your opposition to my last post. But, I think you missed a few things.

1. I do not feel this way about whites; I was simply posting racist garbage to make a point, hence my disclaimer at the end.

2. I also made a point to not say it was ALL white people, something Spliff didn't take the time to do.

3. I do realize that race is another label, like conservative and liberal, to keep us divided while the REAL usurpers methodically rob us of everything.

If you are white, Devilwasp, I didn't mean to offend you. I am not a racist person; I just wanted to see if people can get away posting racist stuff at will, while you get warned even if you censor yourself. Last time I checked, "Fock" is not a bad word, or a real word really.

And yes, I understand the mods have a lot to do, but you can't tell me that's the reason they haven't noticed Spliff's comments. I have seen them on more than one thread.

It was not aparant to me those points which you raised...
You havent offended me...I ususally do get offended by spliff's racist and genocidal ideas....but cant be bothered to continue with them....it just builds up...you were the unlucky one to add one too many to the pile...
Yeah and on more than one thread we have argued with him...if he offends you...use the "ignore" tool...

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

as posted by truthseeka

Yeah, I noticed his comments, then I also noted your 'dare' ["test"] and comments, as well. So to be fair, should I warn both of you?

The opinion that you so took as racism and caused you to become pissed off, was for us mods to decided if it warrented action to be taken, not for you 'scream and whine', "Where are you now mods?"

If you had a problem with it, you had a number of alternatives available to you:
1) file a complaint alerting us to the post and the staff would review it.
2) simply to ignore it and not post, along with doing the first suggestion [#1].
3) not alert us and not post a response.
4) opt to post, casting blame on us mods, all the while, making your own derrogatory remarks in return.

Again, shall I warn you both or simply dismiss/ignore both your comments as opinion and opinions given in heated discussion?
Your choice.

seekerof

[edit on 4-4-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Well, Seekerof, I guess you could warn us both. But, that would accomplish the same thing as your alternative of ignoring the comments, nothing.

It would be unfair of you to warn us both. Why? Because you would be warning me for my test, which would thus prove an alternative point that I didn't think of, that in order to warn someone for making racist comments another person must make racist comments to test the reaction to the other person's comments. This means that you would only warn Spliff because I posted similar comments, though I put a disclaimer at the end of mine.

Spliff did no such thing, so he must truly feel this way. I don't. So, to warn the person who seemingly meant his bigoted comments, you must also warn the person who didn't mean the bigoted comments. In the process, you don't warn the first person who made bigoted comments for making said comments, you warn said person because another person made bigoted comments to test the reaction.

This leads me to believe that, had I not have made those comments, Spliff's comments would have gone unchecked and there would be no possibility of him being warned. Also, I am not the only member who has noticed these comments, but this other member did the things you suggested and, according to him, nothing happened. So, it seems my approach, though not the official approach, was the more effective one, at least in getting attention.

Looks like a double standard to me, but oh well, that's life. I have made my point, so I would have to go with your 2nd option and have you forget about both of our comments. But, I would also say that I don't appreciate you calling me a whiner. I don't whine, I was just angrily seeking an answer. I respect you as a mod, but as a respectful person I demand respect from those I give respect to. Bluntly, I don't take stuff from anyone, but I don't give anyone stuff either. That's how I'm living.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Oh, boo-hoo, I didnt get a warning..Thats not fair!! I'll tell ya why I didnt, and dont.. I dont break the rules. If you want to debate, feel free. But dont start crying when I dont hold back. I am fully aware of where the "line" is that I dont cross.

What humors me is how often I am labled racist. I'm not. I'm opinionated, sure, but I discriminate against noone. However my "opinions" are based in fact. You may not like the facts, and you may be used to people just agreeing with you and feeling sorry for you, but you will not get that with me.

I was baited into an arguement about race, and when I fight back, I get called names and people scream and cry about it. Well, look at my first post here., better yet, I'll do it for you...

Hmmm, Delta..interesting point. But I think that Nuke would be better served around Iran and in that general area, but hey, a million dead muslims ( at least the ones who hate us) is a good start. And our hands would be clean.(somewhat).

A little harsh, sure, but hey...They shouldnt have crashed two planes into buildings in MY country...

But didnt Pakistan allready pay for them and we were holding them? I though when I watched Daniel Pearl loose his head that was in the end of the video when they were stating their demands.."We want our F16's that we have paid for, but the Americans will not give us!" I could be wrong. I dont want to post the Pearl video cuz its nasty, but Im almost postive thats what they said. Not their main point, but they were plenty pissed about it.

Hmm.. nothing to bad here. Simple question. But where does it go????

Right here..

Yes, just like you will find a Gun Store next to a Liquor Store in Compton LA, but you wont find them in Bevery Hills, right? Really helps the problem of young Black Men killing each other - I guess that is what the White Man wants right?

Well buddy, I got some news for you..Dont play with fire if you dont want to get burned. I dont believe in political correctness. If you want to turn this into a race debate, then by all means, I shall participate. But don't go cryin to mods when all else fails. Be a man.

Over an over its shoved down our throats. Every wrong thru out the history of the black man is all the white mans fault. Whatever. It was black men that were selling the slaves to the white man. Wheres the hate or even a COMMENT about that? You wont find it. Slavery was legal. Get over it. You werent one. Your parents werent one. Your grandparents werent..So why keep crying about it?

SOULJAH--->

OK, lets not get things confuzed - I do not live in Africa and I dont need Food and Medicine. I live in Slovenia, which is "close" to Somalia, but its still in "civilized" Europe. Altho I am sickened by How the Entire World treats Africa like a Big Prison Island you can't get off. Nobody really gives a fu** about people dying there everyday - in Congo every day there is a 9-11, and guess what - nobody really does anything to Stop it! Again, Supply and Demand. I dont blame America for this Tragedy, but the entire World, for standing by and watching the entire African Black population being Wiped out by poverty, diseases and wars.

I will give you something there. Yes the world does turn its back (to an extent) on Africa. But America pretty much gave up on them after Somalia. Not to many people here are willing to watch our soldiers being drug thru the streets while on a humanitarian mission. The spread of aids there is terrible, but do they take the help offered? No. Instead they keep screweing around, unprotected making more AIDS infested kids that they have no means of caring for. Then they want (demand) that the rest of the world (America) step in and help them. Well, I say the same thing to them, that I do to drug addicts...You can only help those who are willing to help themselves.

Africa is a large continent. I constantly hear, how America thinks its the worlds police, yet when we leave people to their own, we are turning our backs on them. Which is it?

Wrong approach. By claiming it is problem of the Black community, you are automaticly isolating them from you, the White community - you label them quickly, and now the entire Black population is being treated like a criminal. But it is Clear that this represents a Problem for the entire American community, not just Black community - so you keep them in Ghettos, poor, armed, drunk, stoned, isolated. Next thing you can start building walls, like Isrealis do.

WRONG WRONG WRONG...We dont keep anyone, anywhere. Those who stay are there by choice. Success in life is achieved by following the rules. While it isnt guaranteed, failure is, if the rules are not followed. Also wrong, is the statement that the entire population is treated like criminals. That is nothing more than an opinion. Hell, I drive thru Gary everynight on the way home from work. I have lots of cops that tail me, I've been pulled over and questioned, and even searched (all black cops, I swear) and why? Because I'm white and in Gary at night. My point is that the segregation is on both sides. Ask yourself something. How many white people do you see clamoring to move into an all black neighborhood? How many blacks do you see trying to move into all white neighborhoods? Notice any disparity there? I wonder why. Hmmm...

[edit on 5-4-2005 by spliff4020]

[edit on 5-4-2005 by spliff4020]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   

A little harsh, sure, but hey...They shouldnt have crashed two planes into buildings in MY country

More than..."a little harsh" your purposely saying you wouldn enjoy seeing 1 million people die...
Also since my ancestors killed lots of your people does that mean you want to drop a nuke on me?
How about my family?
The baby kid next door?
The young kids across the street from me?
would you like to kill children spliff?
I wont comment but instead just as you these questions...
Oh and BTW, because a few people from a specific race do an act that condems them all?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
DW,

I am with you on this one.

Spliff has made it clear that he does not care why 911 happened or how just as long as it can be used as an excuse to;

A) Kill foriegners in their homeland
B) Lock up people illegally in the US
C) Verbally abuse anyone he wants.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If I am mistaken please correct me, but it seems like your saying its the Muslims who attacked us on 9/11 and its the Muslims who we are at war with.

Im learning about Islam now (actually just finished our thing on Islam, moving to something else) but its not the Muslims who are our enemies

If we wanted to get rid of the muslims, we would get rid of over 6 billion people on the earth. There are muslims in America, and in everywhere else in the world.

It is not Middle Easterns who attacked us, it is not Muslims, its not the Iraqis or any other religious group or country. The people who attacked us where terrorists, there are Middle Easterns, Muslims, and Iraqis who agree with us and like us. So just call them terrorists, not Muslims or whatever, because by calling them that, you imply that all of them are against us.

Once again, I am sorry if I took what you were saying the wrong way, that is just what I had read, but if I did misread something please correct me.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Reik,

I agree wholeheartedly with you.

I have never understood why the US and UK government give these people such large amounts of free publicity. If they were actually serious about winning this "war" then lets treat them like they are, criminals.

It is like referring to the Mafia, as Catholic Fundamentalist Terrorists.

So lets stop making this about religion and making it instead about crime.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Look, to be honest, my first comment about it being better served in Iran was a little tongue in cheek. My main point was that I think Pakistan was OWED the planes allready. The nuke crack was just a side bar. Somewhere along the line it got outta hand, but oh well...thats what the internet is for, right?

Sooooooooooooo...to clear the air, lemme say this.

I dont want to kill all the muslims, ok? I never said that. Ive made it abudantly clear the ones that I do. And BillHicks, I agree..treat em like criminals. But I do think it is neccesary to keep this in the news. Free publicity or not, the public needs to know. But your right, they do almost glamorize it a bit. Oh well.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Spliff,

It is refreshing to hear someone be as open and honest as you were in your last post.

I agree that the main problem with thread posting is that what people read is not always what you meant.

One has to be very careful in what one posts.

Cheers

BHR

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join