It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

A jury has convicted Ghislaine Maxwell, the longtime associate of serial sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, on five of six counts related to the alleged abuse and trafficking of underage girls.

Maxwell faced a six-count indictment for allegedly conspiring with and aiding Epstein in his sexual abuse of underage girls between 1994 and 2004. She has been held without bail since her arrest in July 2020 and has pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts

How's that for timing? Right in the rut before the new year.

For anyone who has not been paying attention, none of the expected bombshells dropped. There was a clear and concerted effort between the plaintiffs, defense and judge to keep everything as tight lipped as possible.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

now let the sentence be appropriate enough

Shame she didnt sing and reveal lots of the high powered associates, perhaps prison time will loosen her lips over the years

+28 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I feel so much safer for my and the worlds children now that a low level sex trafficker has been convicted and zero percent of her high end clientele have been named and brought to justice. Everything is now right in the world.
edit on 29-12-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

+35 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Ghislaine Maxwell found guilty but judge orders all details on Epstein’s Network to be sealed.

In Summary: It's worse than all the 'conspiracy theories'.

link   
Pretty much as expected.

If TPTB are worried about Maxwell, then it will be easier keeping tabs on her in prison.

As for the trial, I didn't expect any major bombshells to be dropped. If the DA was willing to cut a deal/Maxwell was willing to name names that would have all happened before the trial.

Also, the culpability of anyone else doesn't fall under the purview of this trial. It was strictly looking at Maxwell's guilt. So I can understand why the judge wouldn't allow anything that doesn't directly relate to Maxwell's actions.

link   

Good, good.

Bit of a sacrificial lamb all the same but a beast is a beast.

Hopefully she gets put down for the remainder of her life.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Now she gets to possibly serve sentences for the "not guilty" stuff and stuff not even charged with.

And, she gets her own private little Hell to live in for life 😎

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Maxwell probably had a deal to rat on Epstein and she refused. After Epstein's conviction, all offers would have been quickly removed from the table.

Silly Girl.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
They better make her talk some names before they put her behind bars.
There have to more people that needs to answer for these discusting crimes.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
I feel so much safer for my and the worlds children now that a low level sex trafficker has been convicted and zero percent of her high end clientele have been named and brought to justice. Everything is now right in the world.

Yeah, it's BS all this hoo haa about a nobody. Did she commit a crime, sure, but there's much much bigger fish out there that appear to be untouchable, for example.

Did you know that facebook is STILL operating a TOR server into fb so that pedophiles have direct, anonymous and virtually untraceable access to children. And, ALL legislation that's being proposed, certainly in the UK & Australiastan, that's aiming to stop online bullying and protect children DOES NOT prohibit fb from continuing this practice.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Nvm… it would probably be blocked if I really said what I think.

Filthy rich starts with “filthy”…

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I had seen it reported in a few places that she did threaten to name names if she was found guilty. Maybe this starts a flood who knows. Wonder what the odds are she commits suicide, hope she is under 24/7 watch with several fail safes

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Let's take another look at the charges Ghislaine Maxwell has been found guilty of at her trial in New York.The jury found the 60-year-old guilty on five out of the six charges she faced.

They are:

Count One: conspiracy to entice minors to travel to engage in illegal sex acts, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison

This count charges Maxwell with knowingly and wilfully participating in plans to encourage or coax underage girls to travel across state lines for criminal sexual activity. It applies to multiple alleged victims between 1994 and 2004.

Count Three: conspiracy to transport minors with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison;

Like count one, this also charges Maxwell with knowingly and wilfully participating in plans to encourage or coax underage girls to travel.

Count Four: transporting a minor with the intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, which carries a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison;

This count charges Maxwell with knowingly helping Jane travel across state lines, between 1994 and 1997, intending for her to have sex with Epstein. A former pilot of Epstein testified that a woman named “Jane” was aboard Epstein’s private plane on flights to and from Michigan, and this is backed up by flight logs released by prosecutors.

Count Five: conspiracy to commit sex trafficking of minors, which carries a statutory maximum of five years in prison;

This count charges Maxwell with knowingly and wilfully participating in plans to recruit underage girls to have illegal sex by force, fraud or coercion. It applies to multiple alleged victims between 1994 and 2004.

Count Six: sex trafficking of a minor, which carries a statutory maximum of 40 years in prison.

This count charges Maxwell with recruiting an underage girl - “Carolyn” - to have sex with Epstein and others by force, fraud or coercion, between the years 2001 to 2004. Carolyn described to the court “hundreds” of paid sexual encounters at Epstein’s Florida home from age 14 to 18; much of her testimony was also corroborated by her ex-boyfriend.
edit on 000000p3104America/Chicago12292021312 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Wouldn't that fall under " cruel and unusual punishment" ? I mean, she deserves to rot in Hell, but that ?

*shiver*

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

1. Guilty of Conspiracy to Entice Minors to Travel to Engage in Illegal Sex Acts.

2. Not Guilty of Enticement of Minor to Travel to Engage in Illegal Sex Acts.

3. Guilty of Conspiracy to Transport Minors with Intent to Engage in Criminal Sexual Activity.

4. Guilty of Transportation of a Minor with Intent to Engage in Criminal Sexual Activity.

5. Guilty of Sex Trafficking Conspiracy.

6. Guilty of Sex Trafficking of a Minor.

(Maxwell also faces two perjury charges to be tried at a later date)

Jerry Dunleavy - twitter

link   

For anyone who has not been paying attention, none of the expected bombshells dropped. There was a clear and concerted effort between the plaintiffs, defense and judge to keep everything as tight lipped as possible.

No surprise there.

I'm sure she's pondering assisted suicide right now.

link   
Anybody want to start the bidding on how long she'll last before "committing suicide" ?

I can see the headlines ...
"She just couldn't live with her guilt and shame"

Right. Charles Manson had more shame than this POS.
edit on 29-12-2021 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Anybody want to start the bidding on how long she'll last before "committing suicide" ?

I can see the headlines ...
"She just couldn't live with her guilt and shame"

Right. Charles Manson had more shame than this POS.

Don't forget that all the cameras malfunctioned at the same time and the two guards were tired from Covid and fell asleep. Then both guards died from Covid. Oh no!

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I'm as excited over this small-fry getting found guilty as liberals will be if Steve Bannon is found guilty.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join