It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

And the evidence will be lost by the prosecution.

Oh, and the judge will get a sweet promotion.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

A jury has convicted Ghislaine Maxwell, the longtime associate of serial sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, on five of six counts related to the alleged abuse and trafficking of underage girls.

Maxwell faced a six-count indictment for allegedly conspiring with and aiding Epstein in his sexual abuse of underage girls between 1994 and 2004. She has been held without bail since her arrest in July 2020 and has pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts

How's that for timing? Right in the rut before the new year.

For anyone who has not been paying attention, none of the expected bombshells dropped. There was a clear and concerted effort between the plaintiffs, defense and judge to keep everything as tight lipped as possible.

I guess Donald Trump is disappointed. He wished her good luck.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Yea but none of that happened in times they were around famous people .....right

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

originally posted by: dandandat2
I feel so much safer for my and the worlds children now that a low level sex trafficker has been convicted and zero percent of her high end clientele have been named and brought to justice. Everything is now right in the world.

Yeah, it's BS all this hoo haa about a nobody. Did she commit a crime, sure, but there's much much bigger fish out there that appear to be untouchable, for example.

Did you know that facebook is STILL operating a TOR server into fb so that pedophiles have direct, anonymous and virtually untraceable access to children. And, ALL legislation that's being proposed, certainly in the UK & Australiastan, that's aiming to stop online bullying and protect children DOES NOT prohibit fb from continuing this practice.

No there’s not bigger fish . Quit detailing this thread please . She’s the biggest fish left . Honestly her dad is in Israeli intelligence. Which means she was in charge from what I gather . She is the evil one . Well they all were and the global elite who are guilty of the crimes . We all know who they are . They’re all going to walk free now . There is nothing bigger . I hope you were being sarcastic

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

Her father has been dead for 30 years.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

Honestly her dad is in Israeli intelligence

The same one who fell off a boat in 1991?

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Here's the rub..........

Mike Cernovich - twitter

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Pfft.

I could give a crap about her. How about we prosecute all the Politician, Royal, and Celebrity pedos that she served?

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
They love pedophiles in prison.Good luck.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
You wonder why she didn’t sing? Let’s see what happens shall we.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Actually they segregate them from the gp.
She will be on super secret double protected segregation.
..since she's also a famous person.

This is assuming she actually goes to prison.
The case was rigged, why not the sentence?

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: TDawg61

Actually they segregate them from the gp.
She will be on super secret double protected segregation.
..since she's also a famous person.

This is assuming she actually goes to prison.
The case was rigged, why not the sentence?

Maybe Mandroid.I still wouldn't want to be in her spot!

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

#MaxwellDidntKillHerself

What is the over/under amount of time something nefarious happens to her?

- She gets killed on the way to prison
- kills herself in prison
- body double
- contacts covid and dies...

I feel like i know the end of the movie before it started

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

#MaxwellDidntKillHerself

What is the over/under amount of time something nefarious happens to her?

- She gets killed on the way to prison
- kills herself in prison
- body double
- contacts covid and dies...

I feel like i know the end of the movie before it started

It is ironic is it not how the rich and perverted pass??

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Maybe. Or it might relate to ongoing investigations. Im skeptical...but at least try to hope

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Isn't there a second trial against 30 some odd people and organizations such as Gmax, Beyonce, Disney, The Clinton Foundation, Jay Z, etc? I remember when this trail began someone mistakenly in trying to post the official paperwork of this trial posted the other one I'm talking about. I think that might be when she sings to cut a deal.....if she doesn't get suicided before that trial begins.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Well, while I'm glad she was found guilty, I think we need to keep an eye out on people involved in this trial, that got to hear the details, especially in the next few months.

People tend to talk.
And then people end up dead. But I'm sure if this happens, it will either be Covid, or suicide.

But I'm sure the actual pedophiles involved in this trial will have nothing to worry about.
It would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Pretty much as expected.

If TPTB are worried about Maxwell, then it will be easier keeping tabs on her in prison.....

You don't honestly believe that do you?

I mean if they were truly 'worried' it would be much easier to kill her, which also would obviously guarantee the desired result.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

They better make her talk some names before they put her behind bars. There have to more people that needs to answer for these discusting crimes.

Didn't the people who fingered her, drop some names? She might not have been privy to all Epstein's dealings. After all she is still alive.

I have my doubts about the witnesses as well. It was what 20 years ago or more? My x wife who is now a christian can not recall she was a meth W____. In fact I am the only reason we aren't together today. Just ask my kids.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The whole thing screams psyop honestly.
With Sortero on the board of Netflix and Netflix on the agenda of pushing Epstein movies, I get a little cornfused.
Something doesn't add up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join