It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam And Eve part 2

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Smigg

Oh my friend you are VERY RELIGIOUS even if you deny it, it is obvious by what you believe.

Thanks for you opinion

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

It is factual by your own words, an opinion supported with facts makes it a truth and not just an opinion.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

It is factual by your own words, an opinion supported with facts makes it a truth and not just an opinion.

Again thanks for your opinion, try to take it easy dude

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Dude, the facts are in your posts. Have your forgot what you posted? Those FACTS support my Opinion so in the in the conclusion of the facts establish the truth.

So it is no longer an Opinion (even though you want to see it that way) it is an established TRUTH.

It is nothing more than the Scientific Inductive Study of your words. I do the same with God's words too.
edit on 12/30/2021 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Dude, the facts are in your posts. Have your forgot what you posted? Those FACTS support my Opinion so in the in the conclusion of the facts establish the truth.

So it is no longer an Opinion (even though you want to see it that way) it is an established TRUTH.

It is nothing more than the Scientific Inductive Study of your words. I do the same with God's words too.

Calm down, try to think that in the scheme of things, you believing that I'm religious, doesn't really matter, and guess what ? It doesn't

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Can anybody play? What source exactly are you quoting in your first post?

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

Idk, Smigg can hopefully better fill us in on the inspiration.

His original post explores a more gnostic line of thought looking at the issue. No exact material comes to mind atm, imo, I'm describing a general sense one can take away looking at the questions a gnostic perspective raises...

Looking back over the thread, he had brought up heartfelt inspiration. I think this sort of perspective brings up uncomfortable questions for some people. Looking at gnostic thought, and the questions it asks highlights looking as a verb for me. Exploring that, and experiences of that sort puts gnostic thought in a more spiritual context. I'm contrasting that with the more dogmatic aspects of religion. The ideas can be transforming, the Matrix, and gnostic thought can exist outside of religion. I don't see it as necessarily either/or but perhaps gnostic thought illustrates the nature of duality more explicitly to some of us?
edit on 1-1-2022 by dffrntkndfnml because: added last paragraph

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

I’m not looking to slam anyone’s faith here, I really don’t know too much about Gnostic belief, and am looking for some insight, and possibly a little debate. Are these the guys that believe in the gospel of Judas? I’ve read it, and found it fascinating. It would make for an interesting conversation.

A short take on it is that Judas didn’t want to betray Christ, he was asked to do it. Essentially doing gods will. And helping to fulfill Christ’s mission. When it was done, he couldn’t handle it. Not saying I believe this, but I do find it interesting.

I’m not sure I’m being accurate, as it was quite some time ago that I read it. So if anyone is familiar with this, please feel free to correct me.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Good Call!

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Jesus said that Judas was a devil.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

And, if that’s what he said, it’s good enough for me. I would never disagree with the word of God. Which leads me to ask the question, what did the Gnostics believe about Christ? That would really help me to understand them a bit better.

I really hope the op come back here for a little Q & A.
edit on CST2021p2022-01-01T17:18:58-06:00Sat, 01 Jan 2022 17:18:58 -0600pmf31 by Topcraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   

They believed the wrong things about Christ and his work on the cross.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join