It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam And Eve part 2

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Smigg

Yeah, but I am reading that as Jesus has authority for making disciples. If He has all authority, it’s not being used at the moment. We await His return because the world is a mess

Raggedyman when you asked where it states Christ is given the Earth and I showed you, you still denied it to be true. We live in a world that still worships our creator, and we call our creator Jesus.
edit on th125877 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

You maybe right but, right now, Christ’s kingdom is in the hearts of those who believe and do God, the creators will.
God kingdom is not here on earth, that’s obvious to me, not at present
It will return when Jesus returns.

Is it Christ’s right now, maybe and He is allowing Satan to finish its work, allowing people to choose.
But clearly, Gods kingdom is not here now, this planet is a mess

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

You maybe right but, right now, Christ’s kingdom is in the hearts of those who believe and do God, the creators will.
God kingdom is not here on earth, that’s obvious to me, not at present
It will return when Jesus returns.

Is it Christ’s right now, maybe and He is allowing Satan to finish its work, allowing people to choose.
But clearly, Gods kingdom is not here now, this planet is a mess

The world is in a mess because Christs true words are not being followed, billions of people are worshiping Him as they did the god of the old testament, that is the trick that's been pulled, the god of the old testament promises material gain for those who worship him whilst here on Earth, think of the Book of Job, Christ askes us to endure this Earth while we are here otherwise we become naked and are unable to enter Heaven.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Just believe what the AV1611 Bible says anything else is wrong.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Adam was a male only.

God created woman from a rib. God does not care about DNA because he can make anything at any moment.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Adam was a male only.

God created woman from a rib. God does not care about DNA because he can make anything at any moment.

God is spiritual so is neither male or female He contains all the attributes associated with both sexes, we are of God and so are spiritual beings too, in our spiritual form we are neither male or female we contain all the attributes of both sexes, when our creator created us we were in one form Adam, our creator then trapped us inside a material form and split our attributes into two sexes.
Out of all the attributes the male attributes are the strongest and is why we call God He but technically He is neither sex.
edit on th125133 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

God is a male, his name is Jesus Christ.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

why you put Lucifer there?

You are telling that Lucifer was the savior?

most unicellular cells split themselves.

how can you be more than God? "more than him"

your Luciferian catholicism seems incomplete...

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

God is a male, his name is Jesus Christ.

Christ was only male whilst here on Earth.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: lux666

why you put Lucifer there?

You are telling that Lucifer was the savior?

most unicellular cells split themselves.

how can you be more than God? "more than him"

your Luciferian catholicism seems incomplete...

Christ is our saviour and was in the garden of Eden to help Adam and Eve realise who and what they were. Our Creator is not God Christ is our God.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Don't display like a fool, debate with grace. The father is everything that exists, if the Father was male only then all that exists would be male too, The Father can only be male if female exists too, and so because The Father is the beginning of everything to say He's male would assume female existed too, separate from The Farther.
edit on th12541212 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Don't display like a fool, debate with grace. The father is everything that exists, if the Father was male only then all that exists would be male too, The Father can only be male if female exists too, and so because The Father is the beginning of everything to say He's male would assume female existed too, separate from The Farther.

There is interesting word play in the Gospel of Thomas...

Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life."

Jesus said, "Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven."

From that we can comprehend that Male symbolically represents our spiritual nature whereas Female represents our material nature (both male and female). The serpent that convinced Eve, our material essense to chase desires, surely must represet our minds ego. So the first Genesis account is a blueprint rather than being a history lesson of mankind. With the tree and its sensations existing within our being.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   

edit on th123533 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

There is interesting word play in the Gospel of Thomas...

Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life."

Jesus said, "Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven."

From that we can comprehend that Male symbolically represents our spiritual nature whereas Female represents our material nature (both male and female). The serpent that convinced Eve, our material essense to chase desires, surely must represet our minds ego. So the first Genesis account is a blueprint rather than being a history lesson of mankind. With the tree and its sensations existing within our being.

Eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil wasn't necessarily chasing desires it was an awakening, a knowing of self, a new ability which led to sin and death but also a path back to the Father. What entered the serpent was sent by the Father to free Adam and Eve from their nakedness.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I am curious. That which is made of dust always returns to dust. Which must include our body, mind and persona which has evolved from parental, cultural and environmental influences.

So what then actually awakens?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

I am curious. That which is made of dust always returns to dust. Which must include our body, mind and persona which has evolved from parental, cultural and environmental influences.

So what then actually awakens?

You.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I don't debate with some one who is a religious and dogmatic as you are.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I don't debate with some one who is a religious and dogmatic as you are.

I'm not religious, take care

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Oh my friend you are VERY RELIGIOUS even if you deny it, it is obvious by what you believe.
edit on 12/27/2021 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join