It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Coumo’s Producer Arrested for luring minor girls for “sexual training”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Update: twitter.com...

IF CNN says it's a Conspiracy Theory, it's TRUE.

IF CNN says it's "The Big Lie", it's TRUE.

The same goes for MSNBC, by the way.

edit on 12/13/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
ANOTHER CNN Producer arrested?

twitter.com...

Is this about cnn cuomo producer Griffin paying to sexually assault a 9 year old:

Griffin messaged with a woman who had two daughters, aged nine and 13. He sent the woman $3,000 to travel from Nevada to Boston. He picked the woman and her 9-year-old daughter up from Logan Airport in July 2020 and took them to his residence in Ludlow. There, “the daughter was directed to engage in, and did engage in, unlawful sexual activity.”

WHILE cuomo was lying on cnn to help democrats win an election 24/7?

Or yet another one?

edit on 13-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
What the hell is a "facility of interstate commerce"?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

twitter.com...

Is this about cnn cuomo producer Griffin paying to sexually assault a 9 year old:

Griffin messaged with a woman who had two daughters, aged nine and 13. He sent the woman $3,000 to travel from Nevada to Boston. He picked the woman and her 9-year-old daughter up from Logan Airport in July 2020 and took them to his residence in Ludlow. There, “the daughter was directed to engage in, and did engage in, unlawful sexual activity.”

WHILE cuomo was lying on cnn to help democrats win an election 24/7?

Or yet another one?

There must be a nest of them. What an embarrassment for the once proud American Stalwart, AT& T.

They got worse than a lemon, when they bought cnn.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

a reply to: elementalgrove

John Griffin needs to finger Cuomo, since they're so close. Maybe he can lessen his sentence by squealing on the creep.

Perhaps you could have worded that differently? Chris Cuomo getting fingered is not an image I needed.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

twitter.com...

That's what, 3 high-profile pedos outed at CNN in less than a week?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

twitter.com...

I think it is the same guy I linked in the OP, who is the second one?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

twitter.com...

Developing 12-13-2021

It looks like the CNN organization is infested with assaulters, perverts, rapists, gropers, traffickers, and children-abusers, at all levels...from top to bottom.

Here's another CNN executive facing charges...

WARNING: SOME DETAILS FROM INDICTMENT MAY BE DISTURBING

The CNN producer accused of shocking sex crimes against minors once decried the growing number of news stories about child abuse.

John Griffin was charged by a grand jury in Vermont "with three counts of using a facility of interstate commerce to attempt to entice minors to engage in unlawful sexual activity." Griffin is currently in custody and his arraignment is scheduled for Wednesday at 11 a.m ET.

Griffin, a senior producer for CNN's long-struggling morning program "New Day," was taken into custody following a federal indictment accusing him of coercing parents to allow their minor daughters to engage in sexual activity in his home.
Continued at: www.foxnews.com...

Griffin "coerced parents to allow their minor daughters to engage in sexual activity in his home". How does that work? Those of you with a daughter(s), what can a man do to "coerce you" into letting/forcing your daughter to have sex with him at his home?

CNN needs to be shut down....or at the very least, sold-off by AT&T, ASAP.

The way revelations have been coming out of that network this year, It's only a matter of time before crimes committed by Wolf Blister, Anderson Cooper, Jake Tapper, and other top personalities begin surfacing.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Aye CWM, I can only imagine the horrors going on at CNN.

However as of now this is the same guy from my opening post.

Do you have info on any other executive or CNN employee not including Griffin?

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

twitter.com...

There's been so many, I'm confused. We need a scorecard.

I'm definitely wondering about Anderson Cooper. The guy's such a shameless liar, I think he's probably sociopathic. Besides, he's their star reporter, and as we've seen many times over the years, those guys get treated like kings.

Hell, who was that reporter who actually had a button to lock his office door, so women couldn't escape when he forced himself on them?

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

When I was young, I was required to be in an environment when over the years, I was constantly molested by a man who was my superior. Currently, I am a man in my 50s. When these things were going on, I had no idea how to even describe this behavior, I was young, and he held one of the highest, most pious positions in our town. The '70s-'80s were very different from today. If I had made the accurate accusation that he was a pederast, I'm certain he would have the ultimate alibi. I'd have gotten it from my parents &/or police. Every time he was around I knew he was going to assault me & I fought & never relented. He did not care where it was so much as he & I were alone.

Anyway, I think this pederast thing has been around a while. Perhaps as long as we've been here. For much of history, grown men have married girls who were barely teenagers. Maybe that's different. Whatever is going on; victims and pederasts are finally getting the proper attention they warrant. Maybe.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
There is a very good movie, “The Whistleblower” 2011. It is based on the experiences of Lincoln, NE cop, (Kathryn Bolkovac), played by Rachel Weisz. She's hired on with a defense contractor relative to the former Yugoslavia in the late '90s.

She quickly discovers the locals have a very nice, brisk human trafficking, pederasts operating within and with the protection of the people of her defense contractor firm, local police and militaries, US .gov presence and the UN. She fought like hell to save the kids and bring the criminals to justice.

All these entities are in on the ick and are quite willing to kill to protect the operation. Obviously, her life is in almost constant danger once she is determined to expose the crimes. I may be wrong but a lot, most girls, were told they were going to the US only to be sold daily to a new pederast.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Apologies for length, each of us big or small must choose to commit to such situations as the aforementioned. We may be surprised that regardless of dangers or ultimate outcome, there is joy beyond explanation one feels for doing what we might easily have ignored.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Another "A ha!" moment hit me earlier this week.

Read this statement, keeping in mind the CNN sex scandals: twitter.com...

Then, consider that CNN has the personnel perverted JOE BIDEN trusts the most.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Update: ANOTHER PERVERTED CNN PRODUCER EXPOSED

Source: twitter.com...

More evidence why CNN needs to be shut-down. It's too bad we have a Presidential administration in charge who condones and fosters such behaviors. Nothing will be "fixed" until new leaders who care about morals, are elected.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
No I don't blame all of them just the sickos that abuse their authority and power.
I am saying I don't assume all teachers are good people because they are not all good. I don't assume all cops are good people because they are not all good.
My point was nobody gets a pass, certainly not just because they are in a position of authority or helping others. Case in point..www.foxnews.com...
en.m.wikipedia.org...

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Um..I wouldn't give them all blanket sainthood. There are no industries or professionals that are above scrutiny. "They do a job that most of us would not"...what do you mean by that? Doing a job that most would not want to do does not mean what you think it means. Lol

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: carewemust

Before you start insulting people, perhaps you should learn a bit more about it.

Those men and women are professionals who do a job that most of them would rather not. It's called professionalism.

Do you blame all police when a single bad apple is discovered?

Or all teachers?

Or all soldiers?

edit on 16-12-2021 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Same.

Mostly.

I still tend to believe most people are good, until proven otherwise.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Believing most people are good, which I agree with, begs the question: what percentage is most? Most are good teachers but with over 3 million teachers in the US most isn't going to make me trust teachers as a group. Most could mean 2/3rds...those are not good odds for our children. Same with cops and other professionals- yes most are good people but at the end of the day..most isn't going to cut it when it comes to trusting.
Walking through life trusting everyone and everything isn't going to work out to well for us. I know you agreed just wanted to follow-up

Same.

Mostly.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
I sincerely hope that this "producer" meets up with some of the parents.

Did you see that the parents were involved? They need to be prosecuted as well for prostituting their own kids.

edit on 16-12-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Update: ANOTHER PERVERTED CNN PRODUCER EXPOSED

Source: twitter.com...

More evidence why CNN needs to be shut-down. It's too bad we have a Presidential administration in charge who condones and fosters such behaviors. Nothing will be "fixed" until new leaders who care about morals, are elected.

The president can't keep his hands off of any little kid who comes within arm's reach. Every single one of them gets a shoulder massage or a hair sniff or something! The pieces of this puzzle aren't hard to put together. And as we see with CNN, these birds of a feather tend to flock together.

I read yesterday that the FBI knew about this producer, and about the parents prostituting their kids to him, for 18 months before they arrested him. That's disgusting.

But when some parents complain about Critical Race Theory to their local school board, the FBI opens a terrorism investigation the next day.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, I saw that, after I'd posted--and edit time was past. Hopefully it wasn't all the parents--so my wish is at least partially still good.

Betrayal of that magnitude is, for me anyway--and despite too much evidence to the contrary--hard to fathom.

For me, that's a crime worthy of capital punishment.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Believing most people are good, which I agree with, begs the question: what percentage is most? Most are good teachers but with over 3 million teachers in the US most isn't going to make me trust teachers as a group. Most could mean 2/3rds...those are not good odds for our children. Same with cops and other professionals- yes most are good people but at the end of the day..most isn't going to cut it when it comes to trusting.
Walking through life trusting everyone and everything isn't going to work out to well for us. I know you agreed just wanted to follow-up

Same.

Mostly.

I think the difference between us is that I think the 'evil' portion is somewhere closer to .01% and you are operating around 30%.

Still too large a number, but I would be absolutely paranoid if I thought there were THAT many 'bad' people.

edit on 16-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join