It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Coumo’s Producer Arrested for luring minor girls for “sexual training”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Yep they got their due rewards for been dirty, taking advantage of children from problematic backgrounds, especially the girls.

Most of these children do not have anywhere to go and they have been abused most of their young life.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Yep they got their due rewards for been dirty, taking advantage of children from problematic backgrounds, especially the girls.

Most of these children do not have anywhere to go and they have been abused most of their young life.

Maybe, when this 50+ years and running democrat party war on the United States is won by the good guys, and ATS member counts return to their once lofty status, we can start some type of fund to help children like this, without anywhere to go.

I would certainly support that.

And expect to have a lot of free time beginning in early in 2025.

edit on 12-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

A Bunch of fanboys be rage quitting Chris Cuomo no doubt.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Removed By Staff
edit on 12/12/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

On today's exciting episode of "Flip a perp"......
I've got a proposal in at ID network.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

John Griffin needs to finger Cuomo

Ummm…you actually said that…in a thread about…“sexual training”…

Proud of you Care…

YouSir

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
What “mutual benefit” is that you speak of? Sounds like you’re being a bit defensive of the behavior?

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Clearly this cat is a predator, however it seems that he was not coaxing underage girls but rather approaching their mothers to orchestrate this training. The article also suggests that he was attempting to engage both the daughters and mothers for mutual benefit.

He worked as a producer for a show that Cuomo used to host and apparently stayed with that program when Cuomo moved on to another program three years ago. CNN fired him when they heard these alligations. He also worked for NBC and Fox as a program producer.

How is it that this guys proclivities was never noticed before.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Sony Playstation President arrested accused of pedophilia....

nypost.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

This is a disgusting post.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Disgusting? How so? Did you read the article offered by OP? The post was merely pointing out more of the story as reported there. What do you find disgusting about him having worked for FOX.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Steadydietofnothing
Sony Playstation President arrested accused of pedophilia....

nypost.com...

Thank you for linking this, seems the house of cards is falling down all around these sickos.

They have run out of protection.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Nooooooo! Leave my Playstation alooooone!

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

Nooooooo! Leave my Playstation alooooone!

I know!

That one was a surprise, it flew under the radar.

I am beginning to think that those of us who are aware of how big this network is are going to be surprised by the true depths of depravity across every industry.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

A CNN senior producer who once bragged about working “shoulder-to-shoulder” with former anchor Chris Cuomo has been charged with seeking to coax underage girls to his home by offering to train them to be “sexually submissive.”

John Griffin, 44, appeared Friday in federal court via Zoom in New Haven, Connecticut, after being indicted by a grand jury on three counts of “using a facility of interstate commerce to attempt to entice minors to engage in unlawful sexual activity,” according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Vermont

Chris Coumo’s Producer Arrested for Lure minor girls for “sexual training”

Well well well, how many more are going to be exposed!?

Why is this all happening during the Maxwell trial?

How many of the circles are there?

Why is this all coming out now?

Get ready friends, the veil is lifting and the truth is a a force of nature!

Look how anchor JAKE TAPPER tries to get away when asked why CNN avoids coverage of Sexual Assaults, Perverts, Child-abusers, and Sex-trafficking.

CNN would also cut away when President Trump brought up any of these crimes in his talks with reporters and the public.

From 2018 - 20 Second Clip: t.me...

It's now obvious why Tapper didn't want to go anywhere near these subjects.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Um..I wouldn't give them all blanket sainthood. There are no industries or professionals that are above scrutiny. "They do a job that most of us would not"...what do you mean by that? Doing a job that most would not want to do does not mean what you think it means. Lol

originally posted by: seagull

Before you start insulting people, perhaps you should learn a bit more about it.

Those men and women are professionals who do a job that most of them would rather not. It's called professionalism.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Um..I wouldn't give them all blanket sainthood. There are no industries or professionals that are above scrutiny. "They do a job that most of us would not"...what do you mean by that? Doing a job that most would not want to do does not mean what you think it means. Lol

Before you start insulting people, perhaps you should learn a bit more about it.

Those men and women are professionals who do a job that most of them would rather not. It's called professionalism.

Is Seagull referring to the content of the "Dirty Jobs" TV show?

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

Do you blame all police when a single bad apple is discovered?

Or all teachers?

Or all soldiers?

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Im thinking back to John McAfee’s death, for some reason.

There are pictures of Steven Hawking on Epsteins Island.

People surprise me all the time.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
ANOTHER CNN Producer arrested?

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join