It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Coumo’s Producer Arrested for luring minor girls for “sexual training”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

A CNN senior producer who once bragged about working “shoulder-to-shoulder” with former anchor Chris Cuomo has been charged with seeking to coax underage girls to his home by offering to train them to be “sexually submissive.”

John Griffin, 44, appeared Friday in federal court via Zoom in New Haven, Connecticut, after being indicted by a grand jury on three counts of “using a facility of interstate commerce to attempt to entice minors to engage in unlawful sexual activity,” according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Vermont

Chris Coumo’s Producer Arrested for Lure minor girls for “sexual training”

Well well well, how many more are going to be exposed!?

Why is this all happening during the Maxwell trial?

How many of the circles are there?

Why is this all coming out now?

Get ready friends, the veil is lifting and the truth is a a force of nature!

edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmSaturday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

When you're treated like a quasi-deity, eventually you'll begin to think you are a quasi-deity, and above the law. Here's hoping he's not, eh?

I sincerely hope that this "producer" meets up with some of the parents.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
the trial
yes
follow the trial
it leads to
hmm
why
did this person die?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

It is time!

Send him to general population and let this sick SOB get some training of his own.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

You know in a decent World I would be surprised , In fact I Should be surprised because things like this should not be happening and yet ...

But we live in an upside down hypocritical Idiocracy .

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Most of the time, sexual predators are not put in GenPop. They're placed in protective custody. Not so much for their safety, but the the safety of staff.

My sister worked corrections for twenty some years, and they were forced to step in many times to protect convicts that in the real world they wouldn't piss on if they were on fire. But it's part of the job...

I've still got friends who work corrections, so I understand the need. I don't necessarily like it, but I like my friends more than I dislike convicts being in protective custody.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I would make a terrible screw...

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

John Griffin needs to finger Cuomo, since they're so close. Maybe he can lessen his sentence by squealing on the creep.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Many of us would.

Some of the stories I've heard would curl your hair, straighten it back up, then turn it white.

Now usually the ones put in protective custody are the younger ones, but not always. It very much depends upon, as I understand it, the severity and type of offense.

Ones involving young children, up through teens, they are automatically put in protective custody. The others have to ask for it, there are very few who don't ask, as you might imagine. Though that may have changed, as it's been a few years

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

What type of guards would work in the "protective custody" section of the prison? Former child-molesters and other perverts?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Clearly this cat is a predator, however it seems that he was not coaxing underage girls but rather approaching their mothers to orchestrate this training. The article also suggests that he was attempting to engage both the daughters and mothers for mutual benefit.

He worked as a producer for a show that Cuomo used to host and apparently stayed with that program when Cuomo moved on to another program three years ago. CNN fired him when they heard these alligations. He also worked for NBC and Fox as a program producer.

How is it that this guys proclivities was never noticed before.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Wow how low can you got, this is just getting better and better, now lets find some dirt on dictator that took the brothers place and get her to step down, seems democrats have the worst dirty closets...

She is another piece of Democrats crap.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The propaganda machines are all infected with these kinds of lesser lizards.
To cite the mad king from GOT, "burn them all."

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Before you start insulting people, perhaps you should learn a bit more about it.

Those men and women are professionals who do a job that most of them would rather not. It's called professionalism.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Before you start insulting people, perhaps you should learn a bit more about it.

Those men and women are professionals who do a job that most of them would rather not. It's called professionalism.

Yeah, any "profession" that literally says you have to throw your morals away is not one I consider a good one.

Ex. LAWYERS

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I, for one have nothing but respect for those on that job.

And wish there wasn't such a high demand for them.

Please thank your sister for me, for doing a job that few of us could, to help keep all of us safe.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I don't think that Fredo getting fired was any other than a related event, folks.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: seagull

Yeah, any "profession" that literally says you have to throw your morals away is not one I consider a good one.

Ex. LAWYERS

We are talking about the real world.

Not teevee shows or the imaginings of delusional democrats.

ALL of the corrections officers that I've had the pleasure of knowing are good honorable folks doing a damn difficult job as best they can.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I hope is more good apples than bad ones, because in my neck of the woods Sheriff department it was a ring of prostitution including minors under custody of the so call professionals. The pimps were the so professionals.

Some ugly stuff happening everywhere.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I hope is more good apples than bad ones, because in my neck of the woods Sheriff department it was a ring of prostitution including minors under custody of the so call professionals. The pimps were the so professionals.

Some ugly stuff happening everywhere.

I hope they were arrested, convicted, and thrown in prison where they belong?

Always horrible to hear things like that.

About anyone.

But far worse when it's someone the public entrusted with the safety of others.

Special place in hell...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join