It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Head Of EU Commission Wants To Ban Nuremberg Code.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Ursula Van Der Leyen, the head of the EU commission, told the press on Wednesday that she is in favour of scrapping the long-standing Nuremburg Code and forcing people to get vaccinated against COVID.

Truly disturbing development and there's a nice pic below of Ursula last month with Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla.

Historical context:

Despite being hidden away for sixty years the Nuremberg archives can now be accessed free online and there's a thread here dealing with how the original 'big pharma' IG Farben were directly responsible for many of the horrors of WW2.

Nuremberg prosecutor General Telford Taylor also gives this warning from history:

"These IG Farben criminals, not the lunatic Nazi fanatics, are the main war criminals. If the guilt of these criminals is not brought to light and if they are not punished, they will represent a much greater threat to the future peace of the world than Hitler if he were still alive.”

General Telford Taylor.

edit on 4-12-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
So, she unwittingly admits that the COVID "vaccines"
are still experimental? Hmm...

+32 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
More Elite scum trying to rule the world.. The Nuremberg code, like the US Constitution, is to protect us poor peasants from these pieces of sh*t!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outerlimits13
More Elite scum trying to rule the world.. The Nuremberg code, like the US Constitution, is to protect us poor peasants from these pieces of sh*t!!!

Didn't you get the memo?

www.opednews.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Ursula Van Der Leyen, the head of the EU commission, told the press on Wednesday that she is in favour of scrapping the long-standing Nuremburg Code and forcing people to get vaccinated against COVID.

Truly disturbing development and there's a nice pic below of Ursula last month with Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla.

Historical context:

Despite being hidden away for sixty years the Nuremberg archives can now be accessed free online and there's a thread here dealing with how the original 'big pharma' IG Farben were directly responsible for many of the horrors of WW2.

Nuremberg prosecutor General Telford Taylor also gives this warning from history:

"These IG Farben criminals, not the lunatic Nazi fanatics, are the main war criminals. If the guilt of these criminals is not brought to light and if they are not punished, they will represent a much greater threat to the future peace of the world than Hitler if he were still alive.”

General Telford Taylor.

Awww a nazi and a zionist found common ground.

Isn't that nice.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12
I mean it really has to make you laugh…the absurdity of it all is so beyond the realm of reason…”mock the Devil.”

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

How about banning the pharma whore out of her position for conflicts of interest, obviously she been sucking the pharma give away these days.

Wow how low can you go, I mean literally.

edit on 4-12-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Horrific.

And from a German, no less....

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Outerlimits13

Didn't you get the memo?

www.opednews.com...

Yep.. another traitor to humanity..

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I am shocked...

wannabee dictators want all the authority.

Short time I lived in Europe I couldn't believe the power that was given to un-elected bureaucrat, this is just a continuation of that problem to its natural conclusion. (if the people didn't vote on her she is an unelected bureaucrat)

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
So, she unwittingly admits that the COVID "vaccines"
are still experimental? Hmm...

Yeah Moderna tried for decades to create a viable Covid vaccine , and now when Covid-19 spreads across the world they magically get the vaccine right .

Nothing suspicious to see here .

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
"Is it me that's wrong? No- it's those darn laws against forced medical experimentation on citizens that are the problem"

This is what's known as government overreach, and is supposed to be answered with force by the citizens.
Unfortunately, half the citizens WANT to be under the boot heels of these people, which makes it hard to organize any sort of resistance.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I can only say, is that Nazism is well and alive within this dictator in positions of power that can affect soo many humans lives.

Is despicable, riots and protest should be following this piece of excuse of humanity mouth crap, obviously the money she is receiving to play he roll most be incredible, I wonder if her initiation in the club of the world elites included bathing in the blood of innocent children.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The more they push for forced vaccination, the more I'm glad I didn't take it. We're not forced to take any other vaccine, why this one? The way I see it, the ones that took the jab "should be safe from those of us that didn't, but that not the case with the jab you can still have to wear masks, you can still get the "virus", you can still wind up in the hospital with the virus, so what is the (sic) vaccine doing?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Meanwhile, in Austria, where the chancellor announced something like 10 days ago that Austrians would be FORCED to get the vaccination starting in February ... this chancellor has announced he is resigning his office (yes, you read that correctly: like former chancellor Sebastian Kurz, Alexander Schallenberg will quit as chancellor after a brief period in office).

Austria is not well. I wonder if Schwab or Gates managed to get their hands on the Spear of Destiny

Cheers
edit on 4-12-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: Schallenberg

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I couldn't see here she said that, only that mandatory vaccines should be discussed.

PS: in Portugal we would need a change in the constitution for that to happen.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I would perfer Banning Her from Ever having Children Instead........

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join