It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Head Of EU Commission Wants To Ban Nuremberg Code.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

The discussion of forcing mandatory experimental injections is exactly the same as saying, how about we sh!tcan the Nuremberg Code. The exact wording is different but the semantics are the same.

Would tend to agree there mate and without doubt there's a lot of state (and corporate) sponsored coercion going on.

PapagiorgioCZ is right about the Nuremberg code not being a law.. but after reading it I can't think of a single reason why it shouldn't be.

Also really do wonder what answer Ursula von der Leyen would give to a direct question about why the code is being so flagrantly violated.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   

The discussion of forcing mandatory experimental injections is exactly the same as saying, how about we sh!tcan the Nuremberg Code. The exact wording is different but the semantics are the same.

It's not the same because the Nuremberg code goes beyond that.

Also, it's related to the definition of "experimental injections". Who decides when a new (in this case) vaccine is experimental or has gone beyond that phase?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Operation Paperclip between 1945 and 1959 where more than 1600 German scientists, engineers, and technicians were taken from former Nazi Germany to the U.S. for government employment after the end of World War II put pale to said Nuremberg Code, so there is that.
edit on 5-12-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
Also looks like Ursula's husband has vested interest.

I wouldn't be surprised if she also has some direct interest, as she is also a doctor, so she has probably been part of the doctors/pharmaceuticals relationship in one way or the other.

PS: some years ago there was a change in the rules for doctors here in Portugal when it was found that many doctors prescribed medication only from a few companies, and after an investigation it was confirmed that the companies gave them "small presents", from small things like pens and pencils to two weeks vacations for two in international tourist spots.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Ah, yes, "Little Röschen".

IMO. Europe is in deep trouble. Not just the EU, but all of Europe. And the EU has a played a huge role in bringing the situation to the point at which it now is.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
IMO. Europe is in deep trouble.

Could you explain why?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Not surprising. With the vaccine rollout, mandates, coercion, quarantine camps etc, i think we already know how the elites feel about the rule of law. The Nuremberg code has been being violated for the past 11 months. Every person coerced or threatened to lose their job over this has been violated.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
IMO. Europe is in deep trouble.

Could you explain why?

In brief--

Divisions. Divisions about:

* The way forward ("more Europe" policy vs a mix of views among various publics of EU nations);

* How the EU should function in terms of its relationship with the sovereign states that are its members;

* Basic elements of policy regarding security issues affecting all of Europe;

* How a proposed EU military and NATO should interface;

* How "unfree" societies should become to "defeat" the virus;

* How to address situations in which the policy of one EU member results in impacts on many other EU members;

... crikey, ArMap, I could write entire papers on any one of these topics, and I'm scratching the surface here. Perhaps what I'm saying is this: Europe has some very serious issues to contend with, but it looks very much like Europe does not have leadership with adequate vision to successfully resolve these challenges.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Thanks.

Now I know better what you meant.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

That was happening here in the US for years, but with payments of 25K per doctors, see we have traveling "pill drug dealers' pushers" that is how I call them they go around from different drug companies to visit doctors in their offices and give them free samples of new "miracle drugs".

Is its a very profitable job.

One of my doctors a young one got caught taking money and lost his license, yep sometimes they get caught.

But is rampant the thing is if you get caught.

Now even nurse practitioners are targeted by the pill drug dealers' pushers for the pharma companies.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
God bless you. I hope you got placebos and your family. They will regret this one if not a placeb from all the eyes can see.

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I'm fully vaccinated. Friends and family fully vaccinated.
No side effects to report from any of them. I've had recent blood test and my immune system is as strong as ever.

Ursula is ether a fool or wants the code gone for other reasons and is just using covid as the reason. This code is important.
It will never be used to stop mandates because it can't, that's not what it's for.
But it does stop forced medical injections and procedures.

Ursula does have the right to suggest or ask that the nuremburg code be revoked but that will never happen. And she is again a fool to even voice an opinion against it.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

Unfortunate title. People dont understand that it's your view. That Nuremberg code is not a law. And that she didnt say that

By your logic then they didn't need to say a word then.

Your logic is not very sound to me.

ETA
I am sure you are usually very logical. A lot of people are losing their logical deduction abilities lately from this mess. I pray for those to get it back before they regret it greatly.

edit on 5-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Was it not a treaty? Yes and is an international law according to several places I looked.

Nuremberg Inernational Law

originally posted by: karl 12

Would tend to agree there mate and without doubt there's a lot of state (and corporate) sponsored coercion going on.

PapagiorgioCZ is right about the Nuremberg code not being a law.. but after reading it I can't think of a single reason why it shouldn't be.

Also really do wonder what answer Ursula von der Leyen would give to a direct question about why the code is being so flagrantly violated.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Perhaps we should all have a look at why the Nuremberg Code exists ?

Thanks for linking the thread mate and still can't get over the fact that the Rockefellers were financing SS Chief Heinrich Himmler's Keppler fund as late as 1944 (and that Bayer had Nazi leadership as late as the 1970's).

originally posted by: andy06shake

Operation Paperclip between 1945 and 1959 where more than 1600 German scientists, engineers, and technicians were taken from former Nazi Germany to the U.S. for government employment after the end of World War II put pale to said Nuremberg Code, so there is that.

Yes, very well said and whilst John Foster Dulles was helping to set up Bilderberg apparently his brother Allen Dulles was neck deep with Paperclip and so passionate about the operation that it continued even when two presidents tried to shut it down (Dulles translator at the time was Henry Kissinger).

Probably also worth mentioning the early Rockefeller/I.G. Farben funding of Planned Parenthood as Bill Gates Senior was a PP Director who then went on to become 'Co Chair' of the Gates Foundation.

Bill Gates Senior (and Bill Gates) are also part of the Rockefeller family.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Needs must is the colour of the day with that mob karl 12.

From "There" perspective, high up in the Ivory towers, the end justifies the means.

The view is a little different down here on terra firma but the hypocrisy and lies are still apparent in spades.

Most people don't wish to read between the lines all the same and are happy following the ignorance is bliss ethos.

Trooping around just doing their thing assuming themselves to be free and secure when what they really are is controlled, and nothing more animals in a Zoo.
edit on 5-12-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

In my opinion, in the very least it will be experimental until the companies can tell us how long the efficacy lasts, how many boosters are needed, and precise figures regarding adverse effects.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

My bet is COVID 19 vaccines end up following a similar line to the Flu vaccination.

Meaning it will an annual event.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

But you don't know, and neither do the companies, as it is still one big experiment. The extant three shots in one year, though, don't bode well for your bet.

The companies want to eliminate any control group of its experiment. And worldwide customers for life.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Life is an experiment mate.

"They" are not trying to kill you because they cannot get blood out a stone aka tax and profit.

They already control just about every and any aspect of peoples daily life.

As to customers for life, well people consume zosimov, that's what we do, vaccinated or otherwise that fact is hardly lightly to change anytime soon.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So can we agree then that the Covid vaccine is still in an experimental phase?

That's the issue at hand. And I can choose for myself which companies I'll profit for life, and what food or medicine to take.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join