It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop using the term 'Anti Vaxx'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Not everyone who choses not to get vaccinated is anti vax .

However its a convenient shorthand for those who post lies, misinformation and completely made bollocks about vaccines.

Since there are plenty of those in this site I will continue to use the term, thanks all the same.

and the boot licking crowd isn't smart enough to understand Newton's third law. The harder you push, the more push back you will get. Eventually, someone needs to stop pushing. Once you realize who started it, you might realize who needs to stop.

I agree and when anti vaxers stop telling lies then there is no need to point them out.

That is what you mean right?

pretty much. I wish nobody was spreading lies. But as with Newton's third law, the harder the bootlickers push, the more push back will happen. And pushback currently is fabricated stories mixed in with factual accounts. I don't know if you are aware of this, but currently you can't discuss factual accounts of things if they are negative to the narrative.

We know there can be miocarditis from the shots. But if you talk about the number of cases, or someone you know who got it, you will be silenced by big tech. That's where the lies come from, a counter to that.

If we had real science driving real facts, and left out the "profit" part, we might have some real results to gain traction on this. But once it was politicized and used to get rid of Trump, we seem to have lost the plot.

There is plenty of discussion about the side effects of the vaccines including myocarditis. There is a huge amount of research, 'real science' if you prefer.

What you get from that on this site nd others is anti vaxers misrepresenting or outright lying about that research to make ludicrous claims. It's their bulll# that stops any reasonable discussion.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This is waaay to simple and logical.....

not at all divisive or radically inflammatory...

not enough feelz and too much fact....

i dont like it so its wrong.....and I LoVE this VacCiNe

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

However its a convenient shorthand for those who post lies, misinformation and completely made bollocks about vaccines.

Since there are plenty of those in this site I will continue to use the term, thanks all the same.

and the boot licking crowd isn't smart enough to understand Newton's third law. The harder you push, the more push back you will get. Eventually, someone needs to stop pushing. Once you realize who started it, you might realize who needs to stop.

I agree and when anti vaxers stop telling lies then there is no need to point them out.

pretty much. I wish nobody was spreading lies. But as with Newton's third law, the harder the bootlickers push, the more push back will happen. And pushback currently is fabricated stories mixed in with factual accounts. I don't know if you are aware of this, but currently you can't discuss factual accounts of things if they are negative to the narrative.

We know there can be miocarditis from the shots. But if you talk about the number of cases, or someone you know who got it, you will be silenced by big tech. That's where the lies come from, a counter to that.

If we had real science driving real facts, and left out the "profit" part, we might have some real results to gain traction on this. But once it was politicized and used to get rid of Trump, we seem to have lost the plot.

Trump? Perhaps there should be a new version of Godwin's law substituting Hitler for Trump?

Agree that the plot has been lost, though.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I Was never anti vax until this vax.

Now I am anti all vaxes. I believe they cause autism

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

Are you being serious? If so, that claim was thoroughly debunked about the MMR jab when that nonsense was spread.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Are you being serious? If so, that claim was thoroughly debunked about the MMR jab when that nonsense was spread.

Debunked by who? The same people who say this vax is safe and effective?

Or CNN
edit on 26-11-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

it should be an equal pushback no?

this would be like newtons third law deluxe or something.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

would you start a thread on twitter or facebook and link it here. I'd like to follow it and see how far it gets. Just so I know how far I can trust your informed opinion.
edit on 26-11-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

a reply to: ScepticScot

would you start a thread on twitter or facebook and link it here. I'd like to follow it and see how far it gets. Just so I know how far I can trust your informed opinion.

I don't use either, but you seem to confusing having a discussion with making false claims. They are not the same thing .

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I’m not “anti-vax.”
I was born this way.

And I sure am not “vaccine hesitant”
I’m rock solid in my commitment to not get this jab.

They always need to label people to rile up the masses.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Or CNN

CNN? I'm a Brit.

By just about everyone, actually. FYI:

www.england.nhs.uk...

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

so because I feel you aren't putting much thought into your response, it's fair to call you "anti-thought" right?

You are free to call me that if you wish, doesn't mean you are right, which is why my panties are not going to bunch up.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Or CNN

The MMR/Autism debacle was a shining example of actual harm caused by folk spreading lies and disinformation about jabs.

You proud of that?

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Or CNN

The MMR/Autism debacle was a shining example of actual harm caused by folk spreading lies and disinformation about jabs.

You proud of that?

I believe it is a shining example of how long they have been lying to us
edit on 26-11-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Or CNN

CNN? I'm a Brit.

www.england.nhs.uk...

So then yes the same people that say this vaccine is safe and effective

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Or CNN

You proud of that?

I believe it is a shining example of how long they have been lying to us

You can believe what you like but any chance of you responding to the link I posted?

The MMR/Autism thing here in the UK was indeed a shining example of folk lying to us about the jabs.

By antivaxxer idiots.

Seems nothing has changed?

Do please provide evidence as to why you might think the MMR jab caused Autism.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Or CNN

CNN? I'm a Brit.

www.england.nhs.uk...

So then yes the same people that say this vaccine is safe and effective

So, provide evidence that MMR jabs caused Autism.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Some folks are anti-vaxx in respect to the experimental Covid vax .
And some folks are anti- fact in respect to the experimental Covid vax .
The latter cannot make up their own minds so therefore they have to rely on government , the media , and their neighbors to tell them what to do .

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Its not a "vaccine" just because the definition was changed for political reasons.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Some folks are anti-vaxx in respect to the experimental Covid vax .
And some folks are anti- fact in respect to the experimental Covid vax .
The latter cannot make up their own minds so therefore they have to rely on government , the media , and their neighbors to tell them what to do .

Anti vaxers are anti fact. It's kind of their thing .

You can make up your own mind but you don't get to make up your own facts . Something anti vaxers seem to have an issue with.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join