It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Transgender Women Have a ‘Right to Gestate’?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

yournews.com...

In my day, we had to have at least a quarter for a pad or tampon in a women’s restroom...

They are now free and in baskets in some men’s restrooms.
🤦‍♀️

Am I alone in recognizing this pure insanity for what it is😳

I just don’t belong here anymore

edit on 8-11-2021 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric Totally agree with you. I am sick and tired of having to edit myself for fear of being cancelled and losing my job. Men cannot be women, not in the same way xx women are. They can be transwomen, and should in no way be discriminated against, but enough of this erasure and insanity.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I thought what was pretty terrible to read was she berated her friend to the point that

sense of shame and embarrassment that hit so hard!

Ugh.... awful...

Who cares if trans women want to get the operation if it ever happens. Not that many women have gone through the procedure anyways.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
so if they change their mind during gestation will it be acceptable for them to abort the pregnancy?

It’s their right to be a woman so, I suppose... yes!

It is their/ they/them/her/she/him/🤦‍♀️

Yep👍

I was being sarcastic😔 But not dishonest.

I’m tired lol... I get cranky and mean with my words when I get tired so I’m calling it a day. Lol
edit on 8-11-2021 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

It's just too damn much for me at this point and I'm not going to apologize for thinking, feeling and believing the way I do.

It’s nothing to you. With any of you. Just mind your own business and let others get on with theirs.

This thread is nothing but hatemongering. ‘Breaking alternative news’, my foot.

edit on 8/11/21 by Astyanax because: disgust

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

It's just too damn much for me at this point and I'm not going to apologize for thinking, feeling and believing the way I do.

It’s nothing to you. With any of you. Just mind your own business and let others get on with theirs.

You missed the entire point and obviously didn’t read the entire post.

It’s been forced upon women to become OUR business.

Take your foot sweetie

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
This stuff makes me feel sick.
Seriously.
abominable....

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
There was a time women were regarded as inferior and not fit for important decisions, yes once a Month they even suffered women's disease. Here, Up until the 80s women were not allowed to vote.

Good times

I wonder if men realised that women are just humans like them and accepted their weirdness as part of society or if women forced their way contradictory to what the men wanted?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Very odd thing to use to shame a transgender female. Being transgender has to face much worse in society. Your thread shows just that.

Odd? And not just off, but very odd? Really???

A woman cites a very unpleasant and inconvenient and even humiliating experience due to her very natural womanly bodily functions that a MAN who CHOOSES to put on woman-face and pretend to be a woman will never experience, and you find it ODD? And of course it's all about SHAMING the MAN trying to gaslight himself and the whole world?

No, it's not odd. It's not shaming. It's REALITY!!!

And no, MEN identifying as women do NOT face much worse in society.

Your comment shows just that.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Obviously, it is something to the rest of us -- MEN and WOMEN -- because people like you keep demanding that we play deaf, dumb and blind to roleplay in their fantasies, and give up OUR rights for THEIR fantasies.

And, incidentally, those uteruses don't grow on trees... where the hell do you think these MEN will get these uteruses from? WOMEN!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
"It gestates insides a living human host ... now these are your words ... and has concentrated acid for blood ..."

Maybe we just need to discover xenomorphs already and then everyone can experience the miracle of pregnancy and birth.

LOL, no thank you, imagine the havoc those beings would bring. Yes, i have watched Alien many times including the other alien movies, we would be wiped out within months, Those things move fast, and a kill fast.
edit on 9-11-2021 by liliththedestroyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
In order for a trans to have the "right" to gestate, a woman has to lose her uterus. So I guess that thing about being "uterus owners" is right. We only own it inasmuch as the trans crowd will let us ... you know, up until it becomes their right to have it so they can gestate.

Remember, you only have the right to something intrinsic to you. In order for a trans to gestate, they have impose an obligation on another person - a real woman - to lose her natural uterus so they can have it implanted.

Btw, why don't we hear about trans demanding the "right" to impregnate?
edit on 9-11-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

you know what, you are correct. Totally correct. I agree 100%. But conversely, I had better not hear a #ing peep out of the alphabet crowd about anything other than normal life. Keep your feels to your damn self. My kid doesn't need to even hear about a dude who is sofaking screwed in the head he thinks he's a chick. So it goes both ways, make sure you do your part, or you will look hypocritical and ignorant.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I just worry about the children that these people will raise.
What happens when in 5th grade they find out Jimmy's Mommy is actually
a Daddy with an implanted uterus. It's gonna suck bad for little Jimmy, real bad.
I imagine cases of mental illness and suicides would be high in that group of kids.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Vaginal delivery would only be fetishized. Have you seen the baby dolls that some men shove up their asses to push out? reply to: MagesticEsoteric

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
a reply to: beyondknowledge
A cervix is kind of important in that aspect so, I suppose science will need to research transplanting one of those in along with the uterus.

Could help in the architecture of the transplanted ovaries and fallopian tubes

It would be far, far easier and more effective to just do a brain, or even whole head transplant.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
No. Next question please.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Plenty about 'the cotton ceiling' - the right of trans identified males to have sex with lesbians and call themselves lesbians. I haven't had a date in years due to this crap. a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I have been laughing all day long

The Liberals have found something they are good at. Keeping us entertained

I, for one, am NO LONGER entertained.
This world is doomed.

Dae

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The right to get pregnant isn't even a right that women have, its an intrinsic ability and not all women can (infertility).

Right? How cray cray is it to talk of rights. If its medically possible and you have amazing amounts of money to pay a fertile woman to go through that sort of surgery, then crack on. Otherwise sling yer hook!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join