It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Transgender Women Have a ‘Right to Gestate’?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric
I bet the definition of vagina and uterus is about to be changed.

Pretty sure that soon they won't have to be inside human bodies??

edit on 9-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

It's just too damn much for me at this point and I'm not going to apologize for thinking, feeling and believing the way I do.

It’s nothing to you. With any of you. Just mind your own business and let others get on with theirs.

This thread is nothing but hatemongering. ‘Breaking alternative news’, my foot.

Huh?

This thread is nothing but hatemongering.

Perhaps you don't realize that all many of us want is :

Just mind your own business and let others get on with theirs.

We can't.
Everytime we watch the news, a tv show, read the paper, magazine or anything else we have it forced on us.
Many of us are just SICK AND TIRED of hearing about it.
If you are transgender, good for YOU! As bad as it may hurt your 'feelz', no one else cares or wants to hear about it.
The transgender part does not bother the majority of us.....
The egotistical showboating does.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

The transgender part does not bother the majority of us.....
The egotistical showboating does.

this cannot be said loud enough or often enough. They still won't get it, but at least it will make the rest of us know that we all agree.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Do transgender women have a right to gestate?

"right to gestate"? No. I say that as a real, also bisexual woman. I added the bisexual part as a disclaimer so the casual reader won't get the idea I have a personal problem with transgender, as I am abnormal too, and I see no bad taste with this word.

Anyways, "right to gestate". Where do I start? First, there is no right to gestate in real women, second, the body is not made for it, which, third, exposes the unborn even if it was doable with medication, to a lot more health risks.

So no, no right to gestate transgender, from the viewpoint of unnecessary risks to the unborn. A pregnancy isn't something one should be have a right to either. A pregnancy is something holy, the forming of a new life and depending on the viewpoint, soul or vessel for it.

No, just no.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

this cannot be said loud enough or often enough. They still won't get it, but at least it will make the rest of us know that we all agree.

Just wanted to "ditto" this. Most of us are quite happy to live and let live... we actually prefer that to be the case.

The problem is when others won't let us live and let live, and make unreasonable demands upon the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
Absolutely - live and let live isn't an option and not because of 'terfs'.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I have been laughing all day long

The Liberals have found something they are good at. Keeping us entertained

I, for one, am NO LONGER entertained.
This world is doomed.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterTheGoldRush
a reply to: Boadicea
Absolutely - live and let live isn't an option and not because of 'terfs'.

And what is truly sad is how many women were quite happy to be their friends and allies... until THEY alienated these same women with downright insulting and outright abusive demands upon women... including sexual demands. And when women don't comply, then the threats begin. Threats so vile and vulgar they cannot even be repeated in civil society.

Nope. It's not the dreaded "TERFs" and "transphobes" who are the problem here. Definitely not.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Hanging my head in shame.... I know I should know this... but who is the "twinkie"???

I don't recognize him!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea I was one of these women who actually counselled 'being kind' and inclusive. Then got demands and threats when I made it clear I do not accept anyone born as XY as a sexual partner. I am a lesbian. Cotton ceiling! They are not women like we are women. It is a joke. I tried being kind. Now I just distance myself.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Let’s play pretend.

Because that is what it is

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Hanging my head in shame.... I know I should know this... but who is the "twinkie"???

I don't recognize him!!!

Booty Gig

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterTheGoldRush
a reply to: Boadicea I was one of these women who actually counselled 'being kind' and inclusive. Then got demands and threats when I made it clear I do not accept anyone born as XY as a sexual partner. I am a lesbian. Cotton ceiling! They are not women like we are women. It is a joke. I tried being kind. Now I just distance myself.

I'm so sorry. But good for you for being true to yourself! The first time I read about the cotton ceiling, it shocked my conscience. Now it usually just makes me angry, but I shuddered for you as I read your comment just as I shuddered for everyone put in that position when I read it the first time. That's just vile and depraved, and it sucks you had to live it.

I hope you saw the recent article from the BBC:

'We're being pressured into sex by some trans women'

Of course it got a lot of pushback from the usual parties, but it's about time Big Media started reporting on the dark -- sometimes very dark -- underbelly of the TRAs and the ideology itself!

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Ahhhhh! Thank you!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Our Creator says No , and has the DNA to PROVE it....................

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The other thing about this is that they voluntarily opted out of the role in procreation nature gave them that they were supremely naturally equipped for and that you could say they had a right to carry out thereby.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Sterility Follows with that . Good Luck having Sustainable Prodigy............

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It’s nice to know that most seem to understand my issues with all of this.

Sad though to see that others have experienced the sense of betrayal felt after being supportive and understanding to an extremely isolated group of people we care about.

Like most of you, I do not care how anyone lives their lives, just don’t try and dictate how I go about living mine.

And please don’t try to take away my identity as a woman and the experiences I’ve had as a woman just because you will never be able to experience them for yourself.

I did some calculations earlier.

On an average, females start menstruating by the age of 12.

By the age of 35-40, a woman has experienced on average

Between 1,932 - 2,352 Days of menstruation and/or related symptoms of menstruation throughout their life.

Just because someone feels like they should have been born a woman, that is a LOT of days of dealing with the reality of truly being a WOMAN that can NEVER be replicated.

If science figures out a way for men to gestate babies using the uterus of an actual woman,they will still not ever truly be a woman.

So, maybe stop trying to take away the identity of being a woman and figure out a way to find an identity separate from ours because, it’s OURS!

It’s science!

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Gestational rights?
after you have examined many of these imaginary rights,
you may find yourself reviewing the Bill of Rights in the Constitution.

and in this examination, you may discover that you do not actually have the right to things like "free speech".
you are only protected from the government imposing on your free speech.
society or a group or a mob may deny your freedom to say # for example.
.......................................do you see that right there ^ that is not what I wrote.
OMG OMG OMG, my freedom of speech has been infringed!!! Lord help me!!!

yes, i am saying that your rights do not exist

I believe that the leftist communists are allowing these "ridiculous" rights
in order to demonstrate that "Your Rights" are ridiculous delusions
and once they believe they have established this, they will obliterate the Bill or Rights and the constitution.

that is what I believe is the agenda.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea (gives a knowing terfy nod). Thank you for the sympathy. I simply stopped all socializing with lesbian groups, no hiking, no book clubs, no dating events or sites. All of this are full of men in frocks demanding to # lesbians. It got so upsetting and made me so angry that I just withdrew. I am now celibate. I don't feel I should have to be. The ideology, the biological reality for some poor souls that fall for it - including the trans identified females aka butch lesbians who got lost, all of it needs to be exposed.
I've had enough. I miss having a girlfriend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join