It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the era of the third horseman of the apocalypse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
hi,

The era of the third horseman of the apocalipse, starts on October 3rd, 2022.

This strong starting phase will last at minimum until the first days of august, 2024.

From october 3rd, 2022 to august 2024 is the auspicious era of the third horseman of the apocalypse.

This period is auspicious for dark and famine in all senses, including health, not only famine from food.

There will be some famine before october 2022, but nothing felt as strong as after october 2022.

You must remember that:

The first horseman "white horseman with crown" is the coronavirus (corona is crown) , and healthcare,hospitals ( doctors in white).
The second horseman "red horseman with sword" is the vaccines (syringe is a small sword) and blood (blood is red).

The red horseman's auspicious strong phase ends in december 2022.

Near at the end of the era of the third horseman, the era of the 4th horseman will arrive.

In the book of revelations (now called "revelation" due smal,l gradual changes),chapter 6.

The Third Seal: Famine

5And when the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!”

Then I looked and saw a black horse, and its rider held in his hand a pair of scales. 6And I heard what sounded like a voice from among the four living creatures, saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius,a and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and wine.”
biblehub.com...

edit on 11111111 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lux666
We're still waiting for the second horseman (war), though it's possible that the pandemic is the first.
When they come, John's picture is that these horsemen will end up running together, components in one greater catastrophe.
The fourth horseman is Death, and necessarily accompanies the others, which are all causes of death, because his job is to pick up the corpses.

There is no value in trying to calculate dates for these things.
The way to detect any of the events of Revelation is to wait for them to start and SEE them happening.

edit on 5-11-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

the second horseman started in february 2021.
it is the red one with sword.

the red is the blood.
the sword is the syringe. Syringe is a small sword that cuts the skin.

I only post after the confirmation of the events.
I can not tell you more.

remember : the beast is man made.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The second horesman "takes peace from the earth", which is why "war" is the standard interpretation, and it is not at all obvious that "vaccination" does the job better.

Apart from the fact that ALL date-calculations relating to the events of Revelation are valueless, as experience has shown since 1848, you don't even attempt to show how your own calculation works.

Bear in mind, also, that if the events of ch6 are taking place, it does not signify the true time of the end, because there is a long "pause" announced in ch7 v1. The Return of Christ is still some way off yet, and artificial calculations won't bring it any closer.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I will never interfere with those that are depopulating the planet.

I just tell you what it is already publicly known and shown.

how are the media, the news, the order, the control, the mandates, the rights, etc.
those techniques are the same used in wars.
yes, people dont realize that indeed they are the object of a war, in their bodies.

they are coming for the old, the weak, and the stupid.

yes, there are cyclic events, but actually they are following the bible step by step, with specific dates.

the best is man made

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Could "denarius" be a reference to crypto currency?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I made 2 seperate posts about the mark of the beast in the religion forums, but the "Tribute Penny" which is a Denarius, is inscribed as:

""Caesar Augustus Tiberius, son of the Divine Augustus""

I firmly believe the Roman Catholic church (started by emperor Augustus essentially) and its teachings/gods are the real anti-christ. This would actually all make sense, paying for wheat and barley with the devils money
edit on 5-11-2021 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Well, the only problem with all that is that the plandemic isn't real. Not to mention the description of the horsemen are pretty clear. The only one that I see that's even remotely linked to the "plandemic" is the fourth horseman.

That said, we humans have bastardized God's word enough over the years you'd need the Greek or Latin originals to even know if any of it has been translated correctly.

I looked up and saw a white horse standing there. Its rider carried a bow, and a crown was placed on his head. He rode out to win many battles and gain the victory.

Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword.

And I looked, and behold, a black horse! And its rider had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard what seemed to be a voice in the midst of the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and wine!"

I looked up and saw a horse whose color was pale green. Its rider was named Death, and his companion was the Grave. These two were given authority over one-fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword and famine and disease and wild animals.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyNeutr0n
I made 2 seperate posts about the mark of the beast in the religion forums, but the "Tribute Penny" which is a Denarius, is inscribed as:

""Caesar Augustus Tiberius, son of the Divine Augustus""

I firmly believe the Roman Catholic church (started by emperor Augustus essentially) and its teachings/gods are the real anti-christ. This would actually all make sense, paying for wheat and barley with the devils money

Yes the Catholic church is the beast.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Sorry OP but your way off the second horse of the apocalypse hasn't arrived yet.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

Neither has the first.

edit on 6-11-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: lux666

I will never interfere with those that are depopulating the planet.

Such noble. Much brave.
Maximum PepeHands.

All memes aside, you are just pointing towards a possibility that nearly everyone can see that is willing to look. Its also one that has occurred repeatedly throughout our civilization on various scales. Only real difference here seems to be the Biblical framing and some specific dramatics.

For the first time in history, however, we have the means to actually negate the cycle that precipitates from the corruption or ineptitude of centralized power. In other words, its actually all easily avoidable. Although, success is determined by deployment of (largely) non-corporate technology at the individual household scale.

Because of that, I actually appreciate that you openly state you are not interested or willing in adopting the tools to gain control over your own life. Most people arent that honest with themselves, or others, and I find it a bit refreshing.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
October 3rd huh?

Do you have anything to suggest why October 3, 2022 is the day?

Is it because the movie Soylent Green happens in 2022?

Did you add all the numbers up in the bible?

Is it because the harvest season usually ends in October?

Sorry if I'm asking too many questions, it's just that 1+ year of unsupported facts have left me suspicious.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

I have some crypto for ya it is called "Duckets".

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: lux666
There will be some famine before october 2022, but nothing felt as strong as after october 2022.

Considering the way the US is flirting with a transportation collapse (vehicles and parts), future food shortages would not surprise me.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Screw it, I'll fight him. After all I got nothing better to do. If I die, remember I did it for humanity. Him and his horse... Going down...

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Leave is a mistake, you’re being inspiring with your posts. I can protect you, we need humans that wants to save lives no matter what it takes, to be remembered for good things should be the goal of everyone. I replied you to my last post, please riconsider your position.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
ps:

a reply to: billxam

In the pandemic exercise:
In order to arrive the 4th horseman the other 3 shoud have arrived fist.
Cause-Efect.
That can be they why they are following each step described in the revelations book.

Look the other side of the coin:
Dark religions have preserved also the knowledge and the religion: know their enemy.
As it is something they are fighting against it.

Yes, going to the souce is important.
as the bible is altered daily.

The pandemic exercise has a spiritual source, the cause.

there is a protein, man made too.

what do you understand for the term beast?
maybe beast has to be something big or with force, and refers to something unknown.

a reply to: Serdgiam

If winter is coming, and you know when, then you can take a wise decision.

winter is coming, you know when the seasons will arrive.
The seasons have a rythm and timing.

In the pandemic exercise:
They are following the Bible step by step.
A way to fulfill a prophecy they believe.
every step has a rythm and timing.

a reply to: CloneFarm1000

Yes.
If you want to follow the white rabbit:
follow the pattern between 11/9, Notredame, Horseman with crown, red horseman, black horseman, green horseman, etc.
It gives you exact dates.
on october 3 you will be fully in the third horseman period.

find the cause.
find the efect.
simple cause-efect.

a reply to: gb540

yes, specifically it is a step created with effort

a reply to: sine.nomine
matrix revolutions:
"There is a difference beteen knowing the path, and walking the path"

You are walking the path...

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n
a reply to: billxam
a reply to: Serdgiam

Revelation: How we got the 7th seal wrong.

This is a real good theory

edit on 7-11-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CloneFarm1000

ps.ps. just to clarify your question.
the way to find the key is different, precise and exact.

The white Rabbit in this case is:

LUCIFER

Nothing in this exercise happens without being dedicated first to LUCIFER.
None of the stages like 9/11,Isis Temple, Notredame, coronavirus, famine, Tesla announcements,etc are started without a previous libation, ceremony, dedication, offering to LUCIFER.

The Bible says that Lucifer rules this world.

But, as Below Deck said "There is no plan". ok

Lucifer brings the enlightment to know exactly the dates before and after 9/11, Isis temple, Notredame, the horsemen, etc.

Also, you can find the dates being introduced to the people, seeded, across decades, so they can accept it. Gradually, slow , changes: Movies, TV,media,knowledge, bible, etc.

The above of the below and the below of the above.
Like above, the below.

Yes, all this has LUCIFER in the center.

If it is an exercise, it has predefined dates.
If it is an spiritual decidation, it has important, full of meaning dates.

To find the rythm, the timing, it means: the precise time of what is being deployed on this world:

LUCIFER.

For them, The spiritual goes first: LUCIFER
and are united as one.
Then the world domination.
After the offerings to LUCIFER, the stages officially start.

What is happening in this world has spiritual roots.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join