It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of U.S. Intelligence Officers Refuse the Covid-19 Vaccination - Prefer to be Terminated.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I am going to think the last one, as support staff are the most numerous.
a reply to: MDDoxs

Probably yes , Reason being the higher ups are not going to release any personal information about themselves including vaccination records . There are many people who work for the CIA that the CIA will not acknowledge they even exist much less give health records on them .

The Annalist on the other hand are the largest pool of people that you can draw any sort of statistical data from with the CIA , and Remember the CIA's bread and butter is Risk mitigation they do everything they can to prevent horrible things from happening and Keeping there employees from getting an untested Vaccine would be considered logical.

What would the CIA do if all of the sudden the Vaccine started causing crazy side affects in all of the staff , the CIA would crumble over night because of some politically motivated vaccine .

In short they are not going to let that happen.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MiddleInsite

It was always just a few top people at the CIA and fbi and the White House, who colluded with Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama to frame Donald Trump. That is who Trump was referring to, and all the rest of us were referring to.

It goes without saying but we said it anyway, the vast majority of the people at the FBI CIA etc, are good honest people.

Ummm…no…no they’re not good people…if they were…there would be a tsunami of leaks at these agencies…

Instead they play the thin blue line game of CMA…and CYA…

I have no faith in any of them…good riddance…

YouSir

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Identifying the enemy is not a problem, they are the top management that runs the organization. I can see suicide getting very popular over the coming months.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Remember the CIA's bread and butter is Risk mitigation

Well they did sponsor the remarkably accurate '2019-nCoV' pandemic simulation along with Gates, the WEF, the WHO and the CDC.

a reply to: carewemust

Good info mate - also thought I'd add this one.

Dozens Of Top Nuclear Scientists With “Highest Security Clearances” Being Fired From Los Alamos Lab After Vax Mandate

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
If your own "command" will destroy you (personally), for not taking "their" drug.

Honestly I can't blame. It would make me wonder how "intelligent" the organization I was working for, was...

Most real Americans are rebellious by nature. We don't get "governed". We hire people to do that for us. Then we fire them, when they don't do it right....

I personally hope a vast majority of these "intelligent" people, grow some balls, vagina or whatever they think they were born with... And start using it right.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Hmm... The Reason for that is they Know Something We Don't ....

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Well they did sponsor the remarkably accurate '2019-nCoV' pandemic simulation along with Gates, the WEF, the WHO and the CDC.
a reply to: karl 12

Correct.

But I didn't say they prevent horrible things from happening to us , it's more of a internal personal endeavor.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Don't tease me.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I know, think about the perfectly planned operation, where only top brass get taken out. The rank and file soldiers are ecstatic but have to go along with the BS thinking who they would like to take their places. I can smell the fuel but who will light the fire. Perhaps Someone from the South well versed in Sherman's march, a super tactician who has worked out the domino effect of a certain action. Because you can be sure when it starts it won't stop.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

20% we're UN-vacinated, 80% we're?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

originally posted by: Rolicia
Since the 20% figure is the figure brought to us by government officials.. the real number is likely quite a lot higher..

My research shows that 20% would be Religious and Reasonable accommodations included in that number. I’d say it’s closer to 7% that flat out are going to refuse it by the cut off in 4 days. The rest are the RA’s submitted, and those who have submitted their retirement packages prior to the cut off.

THOUSANDS of Intelligence officials who fall outside of the exemptions are willing to be terminated, than to be injected with these potentially dangerous "warp speed" drugs.

THOUSANDS: www.usnews.com...

THOUSANDS WHO DONT QUALIFY FOR EXEMPTIONS.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

originally posted by: MDDoxs

I guess they were not so intelligent..

At this point only brainwashed morons would take that shot

I wouldn't call my wife a "moron".

Brainwashed? YES - Apple pushes CNN alerts to her I-phone. She watches the CBS Nightly News. She respects the Teachers Union.

On second thought...maybe you can BECOME a moron, through constant exposure to communications from domestic terrorists?

edit on 11/5/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

originally posted by: MDDoxs

I guess they were not so intelligent..

At this point only brainwashed morons would take that shot

I wouldn't call my wife a "moron".

Brainwashed? YES - Apple pushes CNN alerts to her I-phone. She watches the CBS Nightly News. She respects the Teachers Union.

On second thought...maybe you can BECOME a moron, through constant exposure to communications from domestic terrorists?

Im sry.

But I called my father a moron just the other day because he wants to get the booster

He thinks im an idiot for not getting vaxxed . But we still talk every other day
edit on 5-11-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

a reply to: MiddleInsite

It was always just a few top people at the CIA and fbi and the White House, who colluded with Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama to frame Donald Trump. That is who Trump was referring to, and all the rest of us were referring to.

It goes without saying but we said it anyway, the vast majority of the people at the FBI CIA etc, are good honest people.

Ummm…no…no they’re not good people…if they were…there would be a tsunami of leaks at these agencies…

Instead they play the thin blue line game of CMA…and CYA…

I have no faith in any of them…good riddance…

YouSir

It upsets me that we don't get any information from these intelligence agencies, even though we hand them billions of our taxpayer dollars every year.

It does make you wonder if our day-to-day lives would be any different going forward, if all 18 Intelligence agencies were disbanded tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

THOUSANDS of Intelligence officials who fall outside of the exemptions are willing to be terminated, than to be injected with these potentially dangerous "warp speed" drugs.

THOUSANDS: www.usnews.com...

THOUSANDS WHO DONT QUALIFY FOR EXEMPTIONS.

I'm not so sure why some in this thread are being so unfriendly to those in National Security. You should back them in their bravery to say "No." To these experimental vaxxes. Under the EUA, it states that the people have the right to refuse EUA vaccinations and medications. Therefore it was illegal for Biden to mandate it.

If they do get sacked...Come To Arizona!!! WE WELCOME YOU.

The Arizona economy is recovering a lot better than other places. The housing market is booming in Arizona. I'm sure they'll be able to find jobs here, or perhaps they would like to start their own business.

We don't require vaxxes in Arizona. Requesting proof of vaccination is illegal and considered discrimination. Very few stores, restaurants, food places ask for vax cards and the few that have (less than 10 businesses) have lost half their customers.

You don't have to wear a mask here. Most people have been going maskless for 2-3 months now.

So if you get canned from your National Security job for refusing the jab, COME TO ARIZONA.
WE WELCOME YOU.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Friday, November 5, 2021

--When the White House Staff have self-exempted from these potentially dangerous vaccines, and didn't reveal it until heavy questioning from the press, red flags should have raised, and alarm bells should have been rang, throughout the media and social media.

-CareWeMust

White House staff have been required to have the vaccine since July 29th.

Congress is still exempt though, that's true afaik.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Good on them. However it's a bit worrying that 80% of the intelligence community don't appear to know anything.

Or perhaps they know how to obtain falsified vaccination records... or perhaps they know how to get exemptions for themselves from the right people... or perhaps they know who they need to blackmail and have the intel to do so...

Or something else that would let them keep their job without actually getting the jab...

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Lock them up, drain the swamp, bring them to justice

Words will get you nowhere

Actions provide results

If one of mine drop, two of them drop

Simple

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The absolute truth of the matter is if anyone can exempt
themselves from the science fiction injection, than
everyone can. Period.

I have yet to hear or read what gives anyone the right
to exempt themselves.

No ones life is more valuable than your own.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Good. Fire the remainder and abolish all 18 agencies. There is no good reason for a country to have 18 intelligence agencies. The biggest source of drug running, human trafficking, organised crime and terrorism is the US Intelligence “Community”

<< 1    3 >>

join