It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of U.S. Intelligence Officers Refuse the Covid-19 Vaccination - Prefer to be Terminated.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Friday, November 5, 2021

Take note! These are the people who KNOW what goes on "behind the curtain" that prevents the rest of the world from seeing a totality of reality.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Thousands of intelligence officers could soon face dismissal for failing to comply with the U.S. government’s vaccine mandate, leading some Republican lawmakers to raise concerns about removing employees from agencies critical to national security.

Several intelligence agencies had at least 20% of their workforce unvaccinated as of late October, said U.S. Rep. Chris Stewart, a Utah Republican who is a member of the House Intelligence Committee.
More at: www.pbs.org...

These are the 20% who are being up front and honest. Common sense says there are many more who produced "something" saying they've been vaccinated, but have not.

--When the U.S. Congress exempted themselves, and their staffers from these potentially damaging Covid-19 vaccines, they were sending a message of warning to every American.

--When the White House Staff have self-exempted from these potentially dangerous vaccines, and didn't reveal it until heavy questioning from the press, red flags should have raised, and alarm bells should have been rang, throughout the media and social media.

--When Dr. Fauci revealed to Congress in June that only 50% of the CDC/NIH/FDA employees had opted to be injected with these experimental vaccines, the entire medical community should have begun asking really tough questions about the safety of these drugs, posing as vaccines.

--TODAY, we learn that at least 20% of career employees in the Federal Government's Intelligent Agencies would rather have their career ended, than be injected with these "warp speed" experimental drugs. (Intelligence employees "know things".)

How many RED FLAGS does it take for the average person to see that the RISKS associated with these minimally-qualifying vaccines are not worth the minimal protection they afford, against a minimally lethal disease?

And vaccinating our children? Don't even think about it!

-CareWeMust

edit on 11/5/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm surprised you left this tidbit out of your OP.

"agencies in the 18-member intelligence community had as much as 40% of their workforce unvaccinated"

"declined to identify the agencies because full information on vaccination rates was classified." j

edit on 161130America/ChicagoFri, 05 Nov 2021 14:16:21 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

TODAY, we learn that at least 20% of career employees in the Federal Government's Intelligent Agencies would rather have their career ended, than be injected with these "warp speed" experimental drugs. (Intelligence employees "know things".)

Good on them. However it's a bit worrying that 80% of the intelligence community don't appear to know anything.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Since the 20% figure is the figure brought to us by government officials.. the real number is likely quite a lot higher..

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It shouldn't be much of a problem, should it?

Since during the Trump administration the intelligence community was raked over the coals and labeled as "deep state".

Good riddance to them all.

Unless, of course, we now have reverted back to the stance of "they are needed and appreciated"?

Please let me know. It gets kinda confusing on whether or not I should support these patriots or shun these deep state losers.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rolicia
Since the 20% figure is the figure brought to us by government officials.. the real number is likely quite a lot higher..

My research shows that 20% would be Religious and Reasonable accommodations included in that number. I’d say it’s closer to 7% that flat out are going to refuse it by the cut off in 4 days. The rest are the RA’s submitted, and those who have submitted their retirement packages prior to the cut off.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Yep like poll numbers ,vote numbers, covid cases, covid deaths, its all lies

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I guess they were not so intelligent..

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

At this point only brainwashed morons would take that shot

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

originally posted by: MDDoxs

At this point only brainwashed morons would take that shot

I had to, it was right there.

To contribute to the thread, I would ponder who are these people within the intelligence community. Intelligence offices? Secret Agents? Support staff? I am going to think the last one, as support staff are the most numerous.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
97% at the CIA

edit on 5 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I'm surprised you left this tidbit out of your OP.

"agencies in the 18-member intelligence community had as much as 40% of their workforce unvaccinated"

"declined to identify the agencies because full information on vaccination rates was classified." j

People who are interested enough in this subject, will read the article.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

TODAY, we learn that at least 20% of career employees in the Federal Government's Intelligent Agencies would rather have their career ended, than be injected with these "warp speed" experimental drugs. (Intelligence employees "know things".)

Good on them. However it's a bit worrying that 80% of the intelligence community don't appear to know anything.

I haven't seen any percentage attributed to those who know things, and those who don't know things. But if you're aware of 80% not knowing anyting, that could be pretty startling, considering what subject you are referring to.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Good riddance to ANY government employee that decides to walk over this. We have to trim government spending somewhere.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Exactly right. Those are very close-knit agencies. When Jim at the CIA in Frankfort tells his boss in Washington DC he's vaccinated, the boss says okay Jim...cool.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

It was always just a few top people at the CIA and fbi and the White House, who colluded with Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama to frame Donald Trump. That is who Trump was referring to, and all the rest of us were referring to.

It goes without saying but we said it anyway, the vast majority of the people at the FBI CIA etc, are good honest people.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It goes without saying but we said it anyway, the vast majority of the people at the FBI CIA etc, are good honest people.

Are they also good at what they do?

Protecting the United States of America from enemies foreign and domestic?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Good. We'll need them in OUR ranks

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Nope.

Whole organizations are rotten to the core and those two are festering at the bottom of that barrel.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Imagine a war situation in which an enemy regime managed to take out over 20% of US intelligence agents,and also many members of the armed forces-covertly,and without firing a single bullet..

I bet if such a situation occured,that enemy regime would be feeling quite smug right now.

<<   2  3 >>

join